Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Serotonin

Hi,

i read a lot of books about PE and in the second book i read PE is in connection with lack of serotonin.
    I googled a bit and found the same there is a relation between PE and Serotonin.
    There was a few Tests on People with PE an without and all the patients without PE have a way more Serotonin..

So i asked myself maybe treat this issue?
    Anyone have expirence with to less Serotonin?
    Anyone tried supplements to get more Serotonin? L-Trypotophan, Vitamin B1 + B3, Magnesium, Zink (5 HTP)

I think about to order something and try it. I am not sure yet what to order but i will read into it.

Any expierences please share here, i think maybe this can help someone including me.

I am taking 5-HTP, maybe minor improvement only, otherwise I sleep better

Comment

OK, wich one u take. I see pills out there from 20€ to 80€. For how long did u take it now?

Comment

One pill 100mg, one time a day. It costed me like 15€ for 60 tablets, taking for like two weeks

Comment

The 5-Htp for depression should be started with 50-100mg/day and after a week double the dose.
          You keep doing it until you reach 200-300mg/day.
          It needs about 6 weeks to show changes in the mood.
          It builds up the seretonine levels slowly like an antipressant drug.

Comment

Am also taking 5-HTP (healthy origins brand), been taking it a couple of weeks so far, 1 pill a day 100mg.

Not seen any changes yet really, but judging from what I've heard it takes a while to take effect,let's see.

Maybe I'll start taking 200mg a day like the poster above mentioned.

🤔

Comment

If you want more serotonin stop ejaculating. Seriously, serotonin builds up in the brain during sexual activity and then is depleated at the moment of orgasm. It's an evolutionary thing that makes you want to leave your sexual partner right away so you won't hurt them.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

OK, nice input. I will try it. I am edging the last 2 sessions without ejaculation.. so i will do this even more and only ejaculate ever 5-6 sessions.

Comment

Working...
                X