Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your experience with Edging Technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your experience with Edging Technique?

Hey Guys

I have heard a lot about the edging technique which people are using to train their mind not to ejaculate early. With this technique, people used to masturbate until they reach the point of no return and then stop for few minutes and then start again.

By doing this, they train their brain to not to ejaculate so early.

So my question is, does anyone here tried edging technique and getting results from it???

I'm thinking to start practicing it, But it will be great If I get to know about the experiences of others.

Thanks

Hi, edging help me control my ejaculations but i use too to work my pc muscle doing kegels and after Pe.(manuals,stretching,jelquing, hunging,pumping etc....) it helps to keep full of blood more time.

Comment

It’s been absolutely essential for my progress. I use a STU with lube to make the experience match real sex as much as possible. I gone from reaching the PONR in 1-2 minutes to lasting 5-10 minutes. It allows me to practice my RKs and breathing while aroused. For me, the improvement has transferred over to real sex. There is no way I would have made these advances without it.

Comment

I notice that you are new to the site...
        Please take a look through the START HERE! information, then look into the Premature Ejaculation forum. You will see that there are many many men here who are using edging.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

What you describe is called stop start training. While it may be effective in the beginning to help you realize when you are going to reach the PONR, merely stopping is not going to train you to be able to push through those feelings. What you have to do is push yourself to get to the PONR and then try different things to try to maintain through that sensation and continue. I often state, that edge training involves a lot of failed sessions (which is good) and the continued effort to find the key to your trigger. Fail as often as you want at the PONR, as long as you view it as training and try something different next time. The more time that you spend at this maximum level of arousal, the more you will get used to the feelings and be better able to combat during a live performance.

Comment

Working...
          X