No announcement yet.

Soft after holding back, ponr 1 stroke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft after holding back, ponr 1 stroke.

Hi guys. I've always loved this forum finally made an account because im having some weird issues.

Sometimes while jerkin it.i get to a point where ponr is a stroke away. Ponr doesn't go away.
    -
    Usaully my pecker even goes half soft and im about to blow. Slightest squeeze or tilt/ bend makes me ejaculate. It's weird I've been working with this for a while can't figure it out.
    -
    Another issue is when im in this
    sensitive "loop". My pubic bone is sensitive too. Like pushing it can trigger ejaculation. (Or bending pecker a little)
    I think I can't really get fully hard again during the session because im fighting ejac while soft? ( I know all about pelvic imbalance and dysfunction) I don't think this is it. I've tried excercises for a while...
    -
    I've been searching Google and these forums forever and there's nothing on my issues Haha
    (Googles) supposed to have everything! Guess not. :P
    -
    -
    I've read so many posts here, I massively respect all you guys who have put content into pegym and how legit you are. anyways any tips? Thanks.

You have not mentioned your routine at all.

Comment

What do you mean routine? Im not doing PE. Just want help if anybody has experienced anything similar. And woah. The famous Pegasus. Heyo

Comment

There have been thousands onsite with similar issues .

They go to the stickies in the pre e forum read them and devise a training routine . They then start a training log onsite .

Would you like me to move this thread to pre e forum?

Comment

Thousands? Really? Like the sensitive pubic bone , sensitive base and about to poner even at 45-50 eq? This is why I think it's dysfunction too and pre e. Like sometime I'll ejacula

Comment

Sometimes I'll ejaculate from barley touching base or not at all. Like getting high enough EQ and I'll ejaculate. Without really masturbating.
            Sure you can move it if you think it can help me find answers.

Comment

Moved to Pre-E forum where it belongs.

I think what Peg is saying is that many have overcome monumental issues by starting a PE traing program. So something to look into as that is why we are here. Go to the START HERE button located top left on your screen or look to the stickies in the beginner forums if on a mobile device. Read all there is and start a conditioning program like JP90 and see how you react after. Start a reduced rep program and slowly build up. Start a log, detail your routine and then post back here how things have changed if any for your condition. I think you will be surprised how you have more control, better EQ and better overall experiences. Keep up informed.

Comment

Working...
              X