Started to see a phsychiatrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started to see a phsychiatrist

Hey guys. Like title says I am doing what is hard for us and speaking about my issue to a phsychiatrist. Personally in my situation I believe it's more mental. But I also am working on the phsyical(pelvic tilt and rk). But if I'm extremely confident and free of anxiety I last 20-30 min. But here latley I haven't been. And those of us who suffers from PE know it's hardships. But I will update on mental side of this. My first session was last Monday.

Please feel free to keep us posted as to your progress.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you feel confident enough you should take anything you learn from this and share it the forum

Personally I would appreciate the hell out of that

Comment

yes, and a symptom of anxiety is muscle tension. So when you are anxiety free your pf should be less tense meaning you can last longer. This is the issue offen with pfd or non-bacterial prostatitis, we feel anxiety so our muscles tense, this means more dysfunction and so more anxiety. Its a vicious circle that needs to be stopped!

Comment

Ask Willgetbetter about his experiences, he kicked this on his own through focus and determination. If you are truly anxiety free, we can help here. He is the most recent resident guru on kicking this plague.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...aculation.html

Comment

Hey guys sorry haven't been on here in a minute. I've been to see my phsychiatrist I believe 3 times. Honestly I'm really happy with speaking to her about this. Yeah I was a little hestitant having learned it was a woman. But I got over that instantly. @socket But I will without a doubt be happy to share with you guys. Currently she is still learning of my past and gathering that info but she said this next session will start diving more in depth on the issue. Yeah anxiety plays a huge factor for sure. When I'm at my God's honest anxiety free I last 20-30 min. My pre e has been off and on my whole life. But anyway I will update this as I go

Comment

Any questions man just ask. I'll try to check up on here but I will keep this post updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtorq21 View Post
                Hey guys sorry haven't been on here in a minute. I've been to see my phsychiatrist I believe 3 times. Honestly I'm really happy with speaking to her about this. Yeah I was a little hestitant having learned it was a woman. But I got over that instantly. @socket But I will without a doubt be happy to share with you guys. Currently she is still learning of my past and gathering that info but she said this next session will start diving more in depth on the issue. Yeah anxiety plays a huge factor for sure. When I'm at my God's honest anxiety free I last 20-30 min. My pre e has been off and on my whole life. But anyway I will update this as I go
                It's good to read you're better!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X