Kratom & CBD OIL Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratom & CBD OIL Tea

So I checked out a shop in Philadelphia that is pretty much a hangout spot & a discussion came up about the aphrodisiac effect of this tea.

I do use kratom & Full spectrum CBD but must admit there are some real benefits to this tea when it comes to intercourse stamina.

I purchase my CBD & Kratom from reputable vendors online with excellent reviews. The random shops in my city don't have the best for sale.

Although there is a lot of controversial discussion surrounding Kratom & CBD Oil , I can only say good things about them. Drink a cup of red Kratom strain mixed with a dropper of full spectrum CBD and your intercourse stamina is multiplied by 10x and your EQ will be raging. I already use EQ supplements so the EQ isn't a problem but the tea is most definitely

" A Boner Tea " 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You know you sound like a drug addict right?

So is either of these things legal in most states.

Comment

Answer is it is legal in most states and most countries because it's effects are not well enough studied ote
      #1. Kratom Has a Long History of Use

Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a plant that grows in Southeast Asia and parts of Africa. For centuries, farmers chewed the leaves of the plant to get an extra boost of energy while working in the fields. However, due to the harmful properties of the drug, it was banned in Thailand in 1979 and in Malaysia in 2003.
      Despite the bans, the known effects of kratom, such as increased energy and alertness eventually made its way to Western countries. Today, kratom use is continuing to grow in popularity and it is often smuggled from jungles in Thailand for sale in countries like the U.S.
      #2. It’s Easy to Obtain

Kratom “bars” are popping up and serving the drug as a brewed beverage. States like Colorado, New York, North Carolina, are opening spots where you can sit and enjoy the narcotic effects of the tea drink.
      Since the drug is still legal in the U.S., you can actually order multiple drinks and you may not even know about the potentially addictive properties within the drink.
      According to an article published in The New York Times, some bars serve kratom under the name “ketum” to deter you from making a connection to kratom.
      If that doesn’t shock you, did you know that kratom is now also being sold at head shops, convenience stores, and online? It’s true!
      #3. Kratom Produces Similar Effects to Opiates

Want to hear another crazy fact about Kratom? It’s actually categorized as a dietary supplement in the U.S., despite the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) stating that it can cause a slew of negative health consequences, including respiratory depression, hallucinations, nausea, vomiting, and severe withdrawal signs and symptoms.
      Kratom takes effect within 5 to 10 minutes after you take it and you can feel the effects for 2 to 5 hours. Although it’s most commonly consumed as tea, people also consume kratom chewing the leaves or ingesting it as an extract.
      At a low dose (10 grams), kratom produces increased feelings of euphoria, energy, talkativeness, and social behavior. At higher doses (20-50 grams), it can produce feelings of sedation, pleasure, and decreased pain.
      #4. It’s Very Harmful to Your Health

After taking kratom, you may experience some undesirable side effects. These may include:

• Nausea.
      • Itching.
      • Sweating.
      • Dry mouth.
      • Constipation.
      • Loss of appetite.
      • Increased urination.

Comment

Pegasus , typical ... Study some more information on it. Hundreds of Thousands of Americans walked on Washington in support of this plant a few years back. Big Government hands were tied , and let the individual States decide.

Kratom isn't as bad as led to believe just like CBD. Of course anything can be abused in a sense. Look at positives of Kratom testimonial instead of heading straight for negative.

The problems lay with Big Pharmacy & the pill insurance game. Giving up medication for CBD or Kratom hurts their pockets.

But truth be told everyone is entitled to their own opinions just like people are entitled to their own opinions when it comes to Penis Exercise. I'm not here to argue about Kratom or CBD OIL 😂🤣. A lot of Americans people have actually come to enjoy CBD OIL or Kratom , vice versa. Putting medication away for either

Kratom users or CBD users are not drug addicts. This stuff is not Herion , Fentanyl or Crack Cocaine. We are holding down jobs , raising kid's , going to school , running companies , business owners , child care workers , etc etc etc

When was the last time someone pimped out their 5 year old for some Kratom or CBD

Comment

Since I cannot provide any direct links to website's

Just Google ( AKA ) American Kratom Association

You're going to find solid truth's about Kratom & not all the BS that a lot of people are putting out there.

I do know one thing to be true . Big Pharmacy in the USA absolutely despises CBD , medical marijuana and Kratom. You cannot put a Patent on a plant 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Uhuh so cbd oil is a concentrated form of marijuana and from what i can see Kratom should be regarded in similar fashion except it is far less studied .
            Marijuana is illegal in most states and countries .
            Karatom which is less know seems to be maily illegal in the countries which know the most about it . That is those countries from which it hails .

I caution members to check legality of these products in their local area as well as safety .

Comment

I used kratom and it really works! Cool stuff!

Comment

I've been thinking about the high after smoking for a long time, but as time goes on, it gets less and less. I usually smoke a little after work to relax, but my wife doesn't like it and never has. Then I thought it would be a good idea to replace it with kratom, because I have a hard job that just requires a rest after. If you have any diseases related to nerves, kratom will help you. Modern medicine must use all its resources to quickly deal with the pandemic. I've tried many different brands over the years, but there is one https://amazingbotanicals.net/product-category/buy-kratom-capsules/ , which I really like, which I recently discovered. I really like their range, as well as the prices and delivery times.
                JoanJhoness
                Last edited by JoanJhoness; 05-07-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

You can't rest without some kind of aid?
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                  X