do vegans last longer in bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do vegans last longer in bed?

Experiences, Knowledges, researches or success on this? Anybody?
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Only when deep fried. Just raw they last like everyone else. Now why would you think vegans last any longer than anyone else?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well vegans can't eat meat, so you probably won't go down on your woman. That's kind of a disadvantage. It's well known that being vegan isn't healthy. I'm not sure how your body will react to not getting enough protein in your system. You might have decreased libido. If you are a vegan, just go out and have sex. Only then you can get all of the answers to your questions.

Comment

What the ...... ^^^^

Firstly oral sex on woman isnt cannibalism... so vegan men can go down.

Secondly you'll find an vegan diet is just as heathly as a meat eater. Sure if an vegan lives on fries and oreos, they arent going to be heathly but thats the same for meat eater having burgers and cheese all the time.

Thirdly, its been shown vegan diet can improve many aspects of health including sex drive.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
          Experiences, Knowledges, researches or success on this? Anybody?
          Here is the answer for anything diet related...

"It depends."

Everyone is different and lasting longer in bed is, to me, more of a skill that is learned than an added benefit due to diet choices.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Have long spewed to many members sighs, that a vegan diet was never something that was meant to be a part of human existence. Wasn't till the advent of refrigeration, and transportation, and preservation of the things vegans eat that would have made it possible to have that diet year round. Before preservation, you could only eat things that were in season. Sucks for someone vegan at that time during the winter, when nothing grows. As transportation improved and things could get from point A the point B that made a difference. Later, preservation techniques and being able to grow things world wide and transport them to you allowed for your vegan lifestyle. Say what you will, but tell me how a vegan survived and what they ate before say the 1930's.
            TheZZMan
            Member of the Month Sept 2018
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by TheZZMan; 12-05-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
              Have long spewed to many members sighs, that a vegan diet was never something that was meant to be a part of human existence. Wasn't till the advent of refrigeration, and transportation, and preservation of the things vegans eat that would have made it possible to have that diet year round. Before preservation, you could only eat things that were in season. Sucks for someone vegan at that time during the winter, when nothing grows. As transportation improved and things could get from point A the point B that made a difference. Later, preservation techniques and being able to grow things world wide and transport them to you allowed for your vegan lifestyle. Say what you will, but tell me how a vegan survived and what they ate before say the 1930's.
              I'll jump in just because I love a good discussion... Isn't your premise a bit of a straw man? I mean, just because it would have been difficult to be a vegan prior to modern conventions, doesn't mean that it's unhealthy or that there's anything necessarily wrong with it.

To the OP: It's not that vegans last longer, it's that men who last longer tend to be vegan. They don't have time to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                I'll jump in just because I love a good discussion... Isn't your premise a bit of a straw man? I mean, just because it would have been difficult to be a vegan prior to modern conventions, doesn't mean that it's unhealthy or that there's anything necessarily wrong with it.

To the OP: It's not that vegans last longer, it's that men who last longer tend to be vegan. They don't have time to hunt.
                LOL, I too like a good conversation. We both run the risk of hijacking this thread so we may need to continue in a new thread. But tell me, how did the cave men survive, how did the Indians survive in primitive times on nuts and berries when winter set in? My point is that Vegans, who currently have a popular following, are there by choice, not by what is natural to the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                  What the ...... ^^^^

Firstly oral sex on woman isnt cannibalism... so vegan men can go down.

Secondly you'll find an vegan diet is just as heathly as a meat eater. Sure if an vegan lives on fries and oreos, they arent going to be heathly but thats the same for meat eater having burgers and cheese all the time.

Thirdly, its been shown vegan diet can improve many aspects of health including sex drive.
                  Do a comparison between a natural omnivore diet and a vegan diet. You will eat a lot more sodium putting flavoring on vegetables and starve yourself. Also, depending on where you live, vegetables are genetically modified. Eating those will slowly kill you over time.

And I'm sure you're old enough to realise I made a joke about vegans and oral sex. Apparently it flew over your head.

Comment

LOL, I too like a good conversation. We both run the risk of hijacking this thread so we may need to continue in a new thread. But tell me, how did the cave men survive, how did the Indians survive in primitive times on nuts and berries when winter set in? My point is that Vegans, who currently have a popular following, are there by choice, not by what is natural to the human race.
                    I totally agree. It's a choice. And I'm coming from the perspective of someone who spent 15 years meat-free. That ended 10 years ago and now I eat meat like I'm making up for lost time! My only point was that, just because it's not "nature's way" doesn't necessarily make it unhealthy. I suppose it's possible to be a very healthy vegan by making the right dietary choices. I've never really looked into it, but I'd imagine it's possible and I know a vegan who appears to be quite healthy.

Are we hijacking this thread? I mean... 1) Where's the OP and, 2) Was that a serious question in the first place? Sorry, OP - no offense meant. Just having fun

P.S. There were a few Indians who tried to survive the winter on nuts and berries, but the rest had reservations.
                    Last edited by Johnny D; 12-06-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
                      Do a comparison between a natural omnivore diet and a vegan diet. You will eat a lot more sodium putting flavoring on vegetables and starve yourself. Also, depending on where you live, vegetables are genetically modified. Eating those will slowly kill you over time.

And I'm sure you're old enough to realise I made a joke about vegans and oral sex. Apparently it flew over your head.
                      Must be because im so short...

The problem is, when you're vegan to get told alot of crazy stuff about your lifestyle choice.
                      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Actually prior to the 20th century mass consumption of meat was unusual except for upper classes. Animal husbandry and large farms were rare. The Victorian diet, for example, had as a mainstay Stone-ground wholemeal bread made with lots of yeast; lots of tubers, like potatoes and carrots. Easily preserved vegetables including watercress onions, cabbages, Jerusalem artichokes, beetroot. Fruits that would either last long, including apples, or be easily dried like cherries and plums. If things were good then cheap joints of meat, cooked on the bones, made to last for up to a month.

In Asian cooking preservation started as far back as the 12th century. Lots of pickled stuff, with the mainstays of rice and beans. For many of the Wai (Wea?) people the only "meat" was fish. The Japanese diet, for example, descended from this, and beef is still a luxury.

There is evidence that many of the first nations in North America did indeed practice a fairly vegetarian diet, if not vegan. We have this idea of hunter/gatherers, and people often put the emphasis on the "hunter part", but in reality early humans were more "gatherers", essentially scavengers, who would generally eat fruit and vegetables. There is some strong evidence that the change from nomadic life was caused by the development of fermentation and horticulture (they learned to make beer), so we actually went from following herds of large animals (in hopes of getting the stranglers) to eating (and drinking) more grains and vegetables.

Further examples are in the Indian sub-continent, were people have been avoiding beef for literally thousands of years. There are millions of people who have never touched meat. And numbers in the 100s of millions that only will eat chicken or fish.

Not that I espouse a vegan diet, but we should realize that meat eating, while being evolutionarily fine (and tasty), was a real luxury for most of human existence.
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                          Actually prior to the 20th century mass consumption of meat was unusual except for upper classes. Animal husbandry and large farms were rare. The Victorian diet, for example, had as a mainstay Stone-ground wholemeal bread made with lots of yeast; lots of tubers, like potatoes and carrots. Easily preserved vegetables including watercress onions, cabbages, Jerusalem artichokes, beetroot. Fruits that would either last long, including apples, or be easily dried like cherries and plums. If things were good then cheap joints of meat, cooked on the bones, made to last for up to a month.

In Asian cooking preservation started as far back as the 12th century. Lots of pickled stuff, with the mainstays of rice and beans. For many of the Wai (Wea?) people the only "meat" was fish. The Japanese diet, for example, descended from this, and beef is still a luxury.

There is evidence that many of the first nations in North America did indeed practice a fairly vegetarian diet, if not vegan. We have this idea of hunter/gatherers, and people often put the emphasis on the "hunter part", but in reality early humans were more "gatherers", essentially scavengers, who would generally eat fruit and vegetables. There is some strong evidence that the change from nomadic life was caused by the development of fermentation and horticulture (they learned to make beer), so we actually went from following herds of large animals (in hopes of getting the stranglers) to eating (and drinking) more grains and vegetables.

Further examples are in the Indian sub-continent, were people have been avoiding beef for literally thousands of years. There are millions of people who have never touched meat. And numbers in the 100s of millions that only will eat chicken or fish.

Not that I espouse a vegan diet, but we should realize that meat eating, while being evolutionarily fine (and tasty), was a real luxury for most of human existence.
                          People back then didn't eat gmos. They also didn't look for something else with more substance like they do today. Making fake meat and all of those processed food along with large amounts of sauce for flavoring. People not eating much meat back then could probably contribute to the fact that people didn't live long back then. Without meat there are many key vitamins that you aren't getting in your diet. Vegetables can't help you get those key nutrients.

Comment

This thread has gone a bit off topic, however as a vegan myself and a sufferer of PreE I'll give my 5 cence.

It's difficult for me to fully make a comparison between when I wasn't and was vegan due to becoming sexually active pretty late in my life by at which stage I was already following a vegan diet.

I've been vegan since March 2017 and became sexually active in November 2017.

I know there has been studies in regards to vegan's having higher sex drive, stronger erections etc, but in regards to premature ejaculation I think there's not been much research.

Also it would surely depend on the reasons you suffer with PreE, I mean if its physical or mental, changing your diet cannot help so much, you may have more energy, feel better and most likely be a lot healthier ( as long as you're eating a balanced vegan diet) but if you're pelvic floor is tight, or you're sucking in your stomach or everytime you get sexual with a partner you're anxiety shoots through the roof your diet isn't going to play a huge role in my opinion.

My first sexual encounter as a meat eater was several years ago and I ejaculated prematurely just as I did the first time I had sex whilst being a vegan with my current girlfriend.

I honestly don't think being vegan can play a huge role in dealing with premature ejaculation although it may help in certain areas as I already mentioned previously, erection quality an libido being 2 of the main ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakal View Post
                              This thread has gone a bit off topic, however as a vegan myself and a sufferer of PreE I'll give my 5 cence.

It's difficult for me to fully make a comparison between when I wasn't and was vegan due to becoming sexually active pretty late in my life by at which stage I was already following a vegan diet.

I've been vegan since March 2017 and became sexually active in November 2017.

I know there has been studies in regards to vegan's having higher sex drive, stronger erections etc, but in regards to premature ejaculation I think there's not been much research.

Also it would surely depend on the reasons you suffer with PreE, I mean if its physical or mental, changing your diet cannot help so much, you may have more energy, feel better and most likely be a lot healthier ( as long as you're eating a balanced vegan diet) but if you're pelvic floor is tight, or you're sucking in your stomach or everytime you get sexual with a partner you're anxiety shoots through the roof your diet isn't going to play a huge role in my opinion.

My first sexual encounter as a meat eater was several years ago and I ejaculated prematurely just as I did the first time I had sex whilst being a vegan with my current girlfriend.

I honestly don't think being vegan can play a huge role in dealing with premature ejaculation although it may help in certain areas as I already mentioned previously, erection quality an libido being 2 of the main ones.
                              Unaware of any study showing vegans have good sex drive the only studies i have seen show they have lower testosterone . Not the same as libido but related .

Comment

Working...
                              X