What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

I'm not familiar with all the lingo and muscle names so bare with me!
    I believe I know why I have premature ejaculation. The muscle that is used and clenched to ejaculate is constantly 'firing' when having sex or masturbating this muscle is always active and tensed, never relaxed. I'm guessing this is something I've caused over the years? (Had pe all my life and only last around 20 secpnds)
    Now I've identified this what is my next step?

Welcome to the forum!

There is a lot of great information you can read through in the MUST READ Sticky Threads - Premature Ejaculation Forum to get you started off.

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Your body is using an involuntary kegel. Start doing kegels and reverse kegels to be able to control your pelvic floor.

Comment

If I'm already performing involuntary kegels dp i need to consciously perform them? Will that not make it worse?

Comment

You need to train yourself to not involuntary kegel. Fastest way to do this is through Edging. It is a lot like masturbation, but with a purpose. Push yourself as hard as you can and try different things to try to starve off the PONR. Not something that will happen overnight, training takes time. Use the search function above to look for Edging. Also look to a member Willgetbetter, his account of his journey in the success forum will inspire you.

Comment

As the other members said, you are having involuntary kegels. In addition to what TheZZMan suggested (edging), also include in your training program: reverse kegels, ballooning, breathing and relaxation exercises. You should also look into stretching those muscles in your pelvic floor. I wouldn’t do any normal kegels at this point, or at least do a routine that’s heavily weighted to the RKs side (maybe 75%RK/25%K).

The IKs are one symptom, but I would train for all aspects because they are interconnected.

Comment

Ok, so I've started doing more research and am now implementing reverse kegels. If involuntary kegels are the problem is it worth following anything like this? https://prematureman.com/results-and-reviews/ejaculation-guru-review-the-results-that-shocked-me/
              Or should I just stick to the reverse kegels?

Comment

There is more info onsite than you could ever use

Here is some info on stretching that you can also use along with rk training.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1553133

Comment

Working...
                X