X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic Floor Dysfunction ?

Now I'm new on this forum but I've been lurking for a while

Here's my senecio hope someone can enlighten me:

I've been doing kegal and RK routines for probably about 5 months. 1 months of kegals, and the rest of the time I've basically been doing RK's

I've noticed that today even after all that time and exercise my Pelvic Floor is still tense.

One thing I noticed yesterday specifically was that whenever I stroke my penis (when hard especially) my pelvic floor ALWAYS spasms and tightens up. I don't know if this is what naturally happens but I assume not since my PE is still pretty bad.

It doesn't matter if I'm RK during it. With every stroke, from shaft to top, the spasm and tightness always happens for as long as I'm stroking and then stops immediately when I stop stroking.

What I don't understand is I've been RK for soo long I don't understand how my pelvic muscles could still be soo tense. It doesn't make sense to me. I honestly feel really hopeless like my PF is just dysfunctional :/

Welcome to the gym!

I strongly suggest you take a look at this post where pelvic floor imbalance is discussed and it talks about the uncontrollable spasm that you are going through: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
    The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

I'm not sure that RKs were effective for me to loosen my pelvic floor. I feel like the pelvic floor stretches made the muscles more flexible, which allowed me to then be able to perform a RKs. I would do a series of pelvic floor stretches daily. Hold them for 20 to 30 seconds each. I usually do happy baby pose, child's pose, pigeon, cobra, reverse butterfly, reverse hurdler, etc. Search for pelvic floor stretches on youtube. Also, take a look at stretches and exercises for anterior pelvic tilt.

Comment

Working...
      X