Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've ignored back kegels (not reverse kegels!) untill now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've ignored back kegels (not reverse kegels!) untill now!

I just realised that pelvic floor imbalance doesn't only mean your pelvic floor is too tight or too weak - it can also mean that there's an imbalance between the front and the back end of your pelvic floor!

I've been doing many kegels over the years, which I now realize were all "front" kegels... and when I read that this doesn't really help premature ejaculation i started doing RKs, hindu squats, etc.

So all in all my front kegels are very strong (BC muscle), but thanks to hindu squats and RKs Im also able to relax my pelvic floor - still, my premature ejaculation is here. I know this can have many other reasons, of course, but I just realized that I completely ignored the back-end part of my pelvic floor - the PC muscle! And I just found out how to flex it and I have to say that I've never really done that before.

My theory/hope is now that by fixing that last part of my pelvic floor - strengthening the PC muscle near the anus - I can achieve a balanced pelvic floor again and help my prem ej...

Thoughts?
    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
    08/16/18: ? x ?

Sry guys, I'm almost over excited right now (another common PE theme ) because I found out another thing:

I did some back kegels (pc/anus muscle) followed by front reverse kegels (bc muscle) and I have to say RK have never felt that easy! I can now honestly feel and understand how connected my pelvic floor is and I think that by strengthening my pc muscle near my anus I take a LOT of pressure from the BC muscle in the front end of my pelvic floor, which will ultimately help me cure PE.

A little hint for isolating your PC/anus muscle:

Do it in front of a mirror and make sure that your penis doesn't move - if your penis moves you're doing front kegels (BC).

(I'm also adding pc/anus/bc on purpose everytime I mention it cause I think there's often confusion about which one is which - I memorize it this way: BC is closer to the "B"alls )
    soon2bhuge
    Last edited by soon2bhuge; 12-20-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Don't overtrain it . Remember it isn't as conditioned as your front .

Comment

Thank you pegasus, thats great advice!

After having done some PC kegels, I can now feel my pelvic floor muscles "working" while I'm in bed! It's a funny feeling, kinda like small spasms going through my pelvic floor, but weirdly its mostly in my front area! Clearly, my pelvic floor experienced something for the very first time today and is "digesting" that experience right now
        soon2bhuge
        Last edited by soon2bhuge; 12-20-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X