Morning Wood and PreE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Wood and PreE

Is there a relationship between Morning Wood and PreE, or, the Morning Wood can impact negatively on the PreE?
    I ask because I had in the past Morning Wood occasionally , but when I sleep with the glans uncovered I have Morning Wood every morning, and I wanted to know if this is worse, for example impact negatively, perhaps even on the pelvic floor and thus about the conditions of the PreE.

I have morning wood almost every single day and i have pre e. I had thought about this before. Is there possibility that morning wood is not actually healthy and can cause premature ejaculation?
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
      I have morning wood almost every single day and i have pre e. I had thought about this before. Is there possibility that morning wood is not actually healthy and can cause premature ejaculation?
      Morning wood is perfectly healthy and happens to people with or without PE.

Comment

I think in my case sleep with glans uncovered tense my pelvic floor all night long (and this is why i have morning wood when i awake......if I sleep with glans covered i dont have morning wood).

So, in my case morning wood is not good.
        For me i think is better to sleep with glans covered to avoid PF tension

What do you think about it?

Comment

Why are you sleeping with your glans uncovered, in the first place?

And second, I think you are over thinking this.
          In the case, you don't have negative indicators that you are overdoing your PE or in a wrong way, what's up with the question?
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

The causes of morning wood are unknown. There is no link between it and PE. If anything, morning wood is a sign of a healthy penis. If you're afraid of having a tigh pelvic floor do stretches in the morning and at night.

Comment

Hi A lot of morning woods is from a full bladder, but cant see why its related to PE most cases of PE is from thinking ahead, your brain is having sex before you do and we lose our loads to quick.

But cant see how anyone could sleep with a tensed PF as when we sleep we are relaxed.

But I take NOWHARDS MIX and from this I get some really good nocturnal erections and morning woods that wake my wife when I poke her with it, try it, its in the health and exercise forum.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
              X