Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cured

Found solution!!! Never have a sex again

Or you could read the stickies in this forum and act on them .

Comment

Tell me about your out of sex pelvic floor training.

Comment

I dont think is pelvic floor its how im getting exited when am with woman. And there is no way for my to control that? In general im quit anxious person. So frug only. Tell me how to get delayd euaculation using death grip. Id rather never cum instead being to pump chump

Comment

that is exactly what i did

Comment

Originally posted by fobizzz View Post
            I dont think is pelvic floor its how im getting exited when am with woman. And there is no way for my to control that? In general im quit anxious person. So frug only. Tell me how to get delayd euaculation using death grip. Id rather never cum instead being to pump chump
            I think it’s really difficult to self-diagnose the cause of PreE. Many times, there are multiple factors, which is why when you train for just one - it doesn’t solve the problem. Also, it takes daily practice for many months to change your brain and body.

Dedicate 30-60 minutes everyday and I bet you see progress within a few months. I would train for all the major causes of PreE: mental side, pelvic floor flexibility and strength, breathing, sensitivity, etc.

Here is everything I did to fix my PreE.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...aculation.html

You have to find some hope that you can get better. That requires you to be vulnerable, which isn’t easy when you’ve felt the embarrassment of PreE when with a woman. Our world tells us men that have preE that we aren’t men - it’s a huge hit to the ego. So, I understand how you get to the point where you want to protect yourself from the embarrassment by avoiding sex. But, I hope you can find a way to find the courage it requires to fail many more times before you finally WILL figure this out.

Comment

You say, and i quote:
              Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post

Dedicate 30-60 minutes everyday and I bet you see progress within a few months. I would train for all the major causes of PreE: mental side, pelvic floor flexibility and strength, breathing, sensitivity, etc.
              but in your progress thread you went from "zero to hero" in about 2 weeks... i smell strong bs in here

Comment

Having high anxiety is a thing that you can address by going to psychotherapy.
                Find a good professional.

And while you do that, it won't hurt to exercise your body and do your kegel.

Taking an approach that improves both the body and the mind will yield the best result in the shortest time.
                VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I’m going to give this one try. If you read my thread, I didn’t go from zero to hero in two weeks. I continued to have set backs for a number of months. Even to this day, there are times I have sex and I feel in the first 1 minute that I’m not sure which direction it will go. I’ve been completely open and honest about what happened and what continues to happen. My ratio of when I have control during sex to not having control is somewhere around 80%.

I did have some success relatively early, then I had many setbacks. I made the suggestion to you try for a few months, because many men can take that long to see progress. I didn’t say you’d be completely fixed by then, just that you’d make progress.

There have been many threads in pegym that have described the success men have had by doing the things I did. I didn’t make up anything new. I just followed the info in the stickies.

I feel no stress around you not believing me. When things weren’t working for me, I wasn’t sure if the info in the stickies was believable either. But, what are your real options here. Continue to be pissed off because of the embarrassment and shame or fucking start fighting this. You can shut down, or use all that frustration to motivate you to edge every day and battle the urge to ejaculate, start a journal and really tune in to your body, read everything you can on this site and online, look at the medical journal articles to see what works, stretch, balloon, breathe, and practice.

It takes way more courage to commit to a daily routine and have to fight through the failure then to write a shitty comment in a website because you feel hurt.

I hope you give it a shot. I will help in any way I can. Good luck.
                  WillGetBetter
                  Member of the Month Nov 2018
                  Last edited by WillGetBetter; 01-19-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Honestly, as weird as it may sound, i don't give a f**k about sex anymore. I just don't like "misinformation", the causes all you guys mention are not the only causes for preE. If it works for you fine but it's not the holy grail for everyone.

Comment

That’s true. I definitely don’t understand all the causes.

Comment

Originally posted by iJustDontCare View Post
                        Honestly, as weird as it may sound, i don't give a f**k about sex anymore. I just don't like "misinformation", the causes all you guys mention are not the only causes for preE. If it works for you fine but it's not the holy grail for everyone.
                        That is right. What works for one, doesn't work for everyone.

That is why we have so many disciplines to address a problem on the best level.
                        From body to mind, and even up to spiritual (if you are into that).

But, since you 'don't give a f**k about sex anymore, it's pointless to continue this conversation.
                        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I know that feeling of not giving a f**k about sex. It’s happened to me for a few periods of my life. Once was when I was super stressed out and feared failing at school. I could even get an erection I was so stressed out. Once I didn’t want to have sex for about a month - I really had zero interest. That turned out to be a medical problem that required surgery. But, I also stopped wanting to have sex as a defense mechanism because I felt ashamed. My wife talked me out of that.

I think there is a real hole in the area of diagnosing the cause(s) of preE for one person. That’s tough. I decided to try a bunch of different things: relaxation for the anxiety, pelvic floor things for the tightness, and others for the sensitivity. I’m sure there are other causes. I think the mental aspects are the hardest to figure out, practice, implement.

Comment

Originally posted by iJustDontCare View Post
                            I was reading through Drummer19's old progress thread from years ago yesterday, and it took him basically 13 months to go from no control to complete control. I think a lot of our frustration as guys with PreE comes from having too high of expectations as to how quickly this can be solved. It doesn't seem fair that the rest of the male population doesn't have to do a thing, but can have normal long lasting sex while we have to spend months retraining our brains. But you gotta work with what you got and from where you are. And isn't 13 months of hard work worth the reward of a lifetime of great sex? That's what's motivating me to pull myself out of the disappointment and push myself to take action everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by AManWithAPlan2 View Post
                              I was reading through Drummer19's old progress thread from years ago yesterday, and it took him basically 13 months to go from no control to complete control. I think a lot of our frustration as guys with PreE comes from having too high of expectations as to how quickly this can be solved. It doesn't seem fair that the rest of the male population doesn't have to do a thing, but can have normal long lasting sex while we have to spend months retraining our brains. But you gotta work with what you got and from where you are. And isn't 13 months of hard work worth the reward of a lifetime of great sex? That's what's motivating me to pull myself out of the disappointment and push myself to take action everyday.
                              I spent the last 10 years working on my preE with solid routines found here and on other forums, I tried psychotherapy combined with training for over a year with no improvements, i visited many urologists... everything started to feel better for me when I accepted this is something I can't overcome.
                              Hope you can solve your preE, I'm not going to spend another second on this "problem".

oh, and just to give you all some background, my stats:
                              masturbation: 30 seconds at best
                              oral: as soon as my penis enters the girl's mouth
                              sex: always ejaculated before penetration
                              iJustDontCare
                              Last edited by iJustDontCare; 01-17-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X