Glans squeezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans squeezing

Although my previous "training" was working I decided to take the risk and try something different. I stopped doing what I was doing and instead I am only doing glans squeezing. I decided to do it because a few days ago when I had sex I noticed that when I was starting to penetrate her, at the moment the glans got in I had a HUGE IK. Later that day I tried it, got an erection and began to squeeze my glans and for every squeeze I got an IK. I decided to make that my training. For the next two days that's the only thing I did. Using the thumb, index and middle finger I just squeeze my glans for several minutes. Notice that I said "squeeze" not "crush", you don't need to apply too much pressure, I focused more on doing it fast. Imagine that your penis is a bicycle horn and you are trying to make a lot of noise with it. I focused on speed because although with my previous training I was able to last 10 mins. I couldn't do it as fast as I wanted. After two days I tried it and it worked, I was able to last 10 mins. again but with a better performance and at a faster pace.

This sounds like a desensitization routine.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

The best part of this is that it is a time saving training. I just do it while I am driving from home to work (about 20 mins) and from work to home (about 30 mins because of traffic) and that's it, the rest of the day I can forget about it and continue with my life. I don't have to look for time and private moments for my training. It is not necessary to have an erection to do this training but if you have one while doing it, enjoy it. You will notice that the IK will disappear or become unnoticeable.

Comment

I think we are both going for a similar approach at the moment.

Keep me up to date!
        “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
        – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

My Journey on Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Do you do this only while erect?
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
            Do you do this only while erect?
            No, I do it either way, erect or flaccid.

Comment

After doing this squeezeng you do not feel any discomfort / pain in your penis or pelvic floor? Is not it dangerous for blood circulation in those areas?

Comment

No, I don't feel pain or discomfort because I don't squeeze too hard. Is not dangerous for blood circulation, I don't keep it squeezed the whole time, I do many consecutive squeezes (that's what I meant when I said that you should imagine your penis like a bicycle horn and that you are trying to make a lot of noise with it). I try to do those squeezes fast because I want to increase the pace of my thrusting during penetration.

Comment

Since I began doing this glans squeezing it has been my training (I am not doing anything else). It is getting better with time. Yesterday I was able to last 16 mins. I was going to wait until I have 5 consecutive successes to comment (I don't want to bore you posting each time that I have sex), but since the improvement was so significant I decided to comment it. I had ejaculated in the morning and had sex at night, that must have helped but it was an improvement anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
                    Since I began doing this glans squeezing it has been my training (I am not doing anything else). It is getting better with time. Yesterday I was able to last 16 mins. I was going to wait until I have 5 consecutive successes to comment (I don't want to bore you posting each time that I have sex), but since the improvement was so significant I decided to comment it. I had ejaculated in the morning and had sex at night, that must have helped but it was an improvement anyway.
                    Nice nice nice, I really hope that this is the solution for you! 16min intercourse is not easy. I can last with second round about 5min.
                    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                      Nice nice nice, I really hope that this is the solution for you! 16min intercourse is not easy. I can last with second round about 5min.
                      Thanks man! And I really hope that this is the solution for everyone or at least that it helps somehow. I remember many years ago when I searched for premature ejaculation causes it said that it was because we have more nerve endings in our glans than average people. However this is not mentioned if you search for premature ejaculation causes now.

Comment

Do you squuze your glans foreskin pulled back?
                        5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                        10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                        10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                        7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                        Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

When you say squeeze glans what exactly do you mean ??

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                            Do you squuze your glans foreskin pulled back?
                            Yes, I always have it pulled back since I was a kid. I thought that it looked more aesthetic and it is like that since then. Now it looks like I am circumcised. But I guess that it should work either way. Try both ways and do it the way you feel more comfortable, if it doesn't work do it the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by James333 View Post
                              When you say squeeze glans what exactly do you mean ??
                              Do this to your glans.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P_S5nkw0C1g

Comment

Working...
                              X