My PE Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PE Log

So to begin with I always came fast. I'm 30 and have suffered from bad masturbation habits and kegaling to finish fast since I was probably 13. When I met my gf that I have now for 4 years, we would go for maybe 1 -2 full min of good thrusting before PONR but now I'm about 5 thrusts. I hovered the site for about a month learning quite a bit. Everywhere else was giving bad info to last longer you should kegal bs. So I decided to start my own thread to log progress and learn throughout the recovery process.

Starter Routine (OLD)
    Iv been doing RK throughout the day and for about 10mins in morning of pushing a RK for about 5 to 10 sec and relax for 2 seconds. At night when home from work I do hindi squats for 10mins along with another rk session.
    I edge for about 15 to 20mins 3 or 4 days a week.

Iv been doing that for about a month now with no improvement so far. Such that I'm making a log now to keep track and hopefully get some input along the way.

Routine Updated
    After learning quite a bit along the journey, I learned I have APT as well but updated my routine to show the set routine.

10m Hindi squat (Morning)
    -While in the squat, do triangular breathing 3 3 3 and during the 3in start to push a RK and for the 3Hold, do a good strong RK then can hold a softer Rk for the last 3out.

RK throughout the day at every chance.
    -Makeing sure to be aware of my APT and correct the posture every chance as well.

10-20m Tennis ball massage
    To and From work 4-5days a week.

10m Hindi squat (Afternoon)
    -While in the squat, do triangular breathing 3 3 3 and during the 3in start to push a RK and for the 3Hold, do a good strong RK then can hold a softer Rk for the last 3out.

10-15m APT Stretches
    -I youtube how for reminders how to do the stretches but I never remember the names https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LfxpD4GuEI

20min 2-3 Days Week Workout Lower Core/Abs (Added Late)
    Had started with Hollowbody Core workout but that wasn't enough. I ended up getting a set of Insanity DVDs and I found a Core/Ab DVD that had a very nice workout that focused all around the pelvis and core.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRbMc4Ql4Cc (Best quality I could find) (I am not affiliated with them in any way and give full credit to the makers of the insanity workout DVDs)

20m minimum Edging
    -First started edging dry but now use lube and hand.
    -Practice all the delaying techniques to last as long as possible between edges. RK, Breathing, Relaxing, Focus on enjoying not finishing and alternate speed and motion to keep sensation high but not let myself hit PONR.
    -On 3rd or 4th day can Finish.

10m RK on back
    -Before bed lay on back and correct pelvic rotation and do some good RKs

x2m IT Band Stretches (added 5/22/2019) **(Dropped as didn't show any changes)

Thanks Everyone for the help so far. I hope my thread can be of use to others on their recovery as it is for me.
    Any suggestions, recommendations or comments appreciated as well. I'v learned so much along the way and i know there is always more to learn.

---------------------------
    As of 10/6/2019 Recovered

Log entries stopped but Q&A Continued.

Maintenance mode

So now that I can safely say I can consistently last longer then my GF and make sure we both have a great experience, this is what I generally have been doing to Maintain this new stamina.

* 2-3 Days of working out a week with at least 2 days of the Core/Ab workouts.
    * Added Glute bridges and a few other exercises for better thrusting.
    * Hindi Squat Couple times a week for about 10mins.
    * Stay Relaxed and RK about 10% all day long.
    * Staying self aware and Deep belly breathing when I notice short breathing.

-------------------------------------
    As of 7/7/2020 Maintenance

Adjusted the routine a little bit.

*Run 4 Days a week, (Gets me warmed up and loose)
    -During walking parts take longer strides
    -During walking parts up stairs I skip a step so my stride is longer.
    -Any time i need to stop for a little I stretch and maybe a half set of squats
    *Lajin stretches 5-10mins each leg, Make sure the down leg hangs freely. (Do them right after i get back from my run while i'm still warmed up).
    *Deep squats (Do 3 sets of as many as i can do) (Use them to warm up again or further strengthening/stretching
    *Hindi Squat 5mins
    *Leg Lifts while laying on back (Do 3 sets of as many as i can do) Firmly pressing lower back to floor.

Note: This is what i do to maintain the stamina. Eventually I'll be moving into an overall fitness routine but till then, this works.
    ACPreE
    Last edited by ACPreE; 07-07-2020, 06:15 PM. Reason: Cleaned up/Updated
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Good work starting a log.

How is your flexibility in hindi etc?

Comment

What are your edging sessions like? How long before you reach your first PONR? Do you have many IKs? Are your frenulum and glans really sensitive? Do RKs during edging keep you away from the PONR? What positions work best for you? Are you using a fleshlight and lube?

What position do you usually have sex in? What’s your arousal level when you finish foreplay and start intercourse?

Comment

Log entry 1

This morning after about a month of the routine above. We had foreplay for about 20mins before she wanted me inside her. I thrusted very slowly. Every thrust felt like it went up 1 on the scale. I was trying to relax and could feel a bit more relaxed in the pf.

I felt incredible pleasure on the glands though. Too much I think. At such a slow speed I got about 6 thrusts in and I was at 9.9. Today was a bad day but good reason to stay dedicated and start a log.

I know I always forget to focus on breathing but I know today I was more so testing to see how relaxing would help. Guess I'm not as far along as I'd hope.

Anyone have any suggestions on what may help add to my routine? I know I need breathing but I kind of feel dumb just breathing. Does doing breathing sets actually help? Or is it just practice to use while having sex?.

End goal 15 to 20mins. Dedicated and will get there. My gf deserves it.

Flexibility, I'm not overweight but I tend to lose my balance because of the center of gravity. I prop up against a wall just to stop falling backwards but can stay pretty low in the squat and feel the stretch.

Edging, I edge dry with my hand sometimes its slow to get past about 3to5 sensation unless I speed up a bit. Can last for 5 to 10mins pretty easy and then on till 20 with breathing rks and stopping when nessisary. Rk do help but only lower about 10 to 15% arousal.

While edging dry the glands are not too sensative and I dont IK until I get closer to level 7 to 8. But sometimes have random IKs at lower levels.
        I have noticed a dramatic difference adding lube to edging. Almost like 25% ponr on some strokes but others it's like a level 7. But still alot of sensation.

During sex she loves missionary after going down on her. When foreplay ends I'm pretty turned on not going to lie. She moans and really loves it which turns me on. I'd say I'm at about 7 or 8 after. I try and keep relaxed but its definitely a struggle when in the moment.
        ACPreE
        Last edited by ACPreE; 04-02-2019, 05:45 PM. Reason: Moved Log Entry 1 from OP to Clean up
        My PE Thread
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
          Flexibility, I'm not overweight but I tend to lose my balance because of the center of gravity. I prop up against a wall just to stop falling backwards but can stay pretty low in the squat and feel the stretch.

Edging, I edge dry with my hand sometimes its slow to get past about 3to5 sensation unless I speed up a bit. Can last for 5 to 10mins pretty easy and then on till 20 with breathing rks and stopping when nessisary. Rk do help but only lower about 10 to 15% arousal.

While edging dry the glands are not too sensative and I dont IK until I get closer to level 7 to 8. But sometimes have random IKs at lower levels.
          I have noticed a dramatic difference adding lube to edging. Almost like 25% ponr on some strokes but others it's like a level 7. But still alot of sensation.

During sex she loves missionary after going down on her. When foreplay ends I'm pretty turned on not going to lie. She moans and really loves it which turns me on. I'd say I'm at about 7 or 8 after. I try and keep relaxed but its definitely a struggle when in the moment.
          I'd recommend buying a fleshlight and using lube. It's much closer to the real thing. You can pull the case off, wrap the fleshlight in a towel and put it in between two pillows (one on top and one on the bottom) to edge in the missionary position. Also, if you soak the fleshlight in warm water for 10 minutes -- then it really feels like the real thing. Only allow yourself to ejaculate every 3 or 4 days or so to train your brain that ejaculating isn't the end goal.

Also, I found it difficult to make missionary work, even after I had somewhat fixed my preE in other positions. It was because to be in the missionary position on top - I had to hold myself in a plank like position which tightened up my pelvic floor muscles and my other core muscles (stomach, back, quads, hamstrings). Also, I had to do the thrusting - so that also contributes to pelvic floor tightness. If your partner is up for helping you, you may want to try practicing with her on top. Then you can have her to the thrusting - and you remain calm and still. You can focus on your breathing and relaxing your pelvic floor and not engaging your core muscles. See how edging in the missionary position works with a fleshlight and lube. If that is challenging in the same way as real sex - then use it to work out how your arousal and pelvic floor muscle tightness can be modified.

It is challenging to disconnect from her arousal/moaning, but try to find a way to do that. During foreplay, when I was first training, I kept all my clothes on. Any time I felt like I was getting an erection, I did a bunch of RKs to make it go down. I also didn't let my mind get caught up in my wife's arousal. I focused on my relaxation breathing. No need to start out at a 8. I tried to be at a point where she had to help me get an erection before we could have sex. That was very different then what would happen before I worked on my preE. For my whole life, I held my breath, got super worked up during foreplay, tightened my pelvic floor so tight that it would spasm with every thrust - and only last 1 minute if I was lucky.

If your RKs are not effective at lowering your arousal, then you may need to spend more time on pelvic floor stretching, pelvic floor massage (with a tennis ball or foam roller), and breathing and mental relaxation techniques. Good luck. Get super in tune with what your body is doing during sex -- and figure out what you want it to do.

Comment

The member username andrewvi7 say he is cured. He is doing RK throughout the day also like you. But he is also doing rk for 30 second just before he start intercourse.
            5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
            10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
            10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
            7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
            Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Something to consider for learning to relax muscles in missionary... Practice plank holds on your elbows when fatigued or under load. The point is to learn that you can engage the core muscles while still breathing heavily.

Option 1: Choose a weight heavy enough that you can only hold it on your back in plank for 45 to 60 seconds. When you get really heavy loads, you'll have to breath through it while keeping engaged.

Option 2: Do a routine that gasses you out - just make something up, like a 400m run + 30 squats - and then hold a plank for 60 seconds. Do a few rounds of it and teach yourself that you don't have to hold your breath to engage your core.

While you're holding the plank, check your PF muscles. You want to see if you can engage all the other muscles necessary in plank without tensing the PF. I'm not advocating for a relaxed PF while working out all the time - you need to tense it when necessary. But you also need to learn to disengage it while using other muscles to do the work in missionary.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys!

@ willgetbetter
                I'll try limiting how often I finish while edging. At the end of my sessions I build up so much sexual tension that that may help in retraining.
                I wish she would be on top more. But she is a bit self conscious so she doesnt like to.
                I hear about tennis ball rolling what is this though?

@anclepain
                Hmm I'll try and see if it helps to do some before. Makes sense a little stretching before a workout.

@Johnny D
                Good suggestion. Missionary is a difficult position while trying to use alot of the techniques suggested and plank practice sounds like a good way to work through the tension of the position.

Appreciate the replies guys. I will incorporate these suggestions and see the results.
                My PE Thread
                My PreE Thread

Comment

Now here is a question. During recovery would it hinder the speed of recovery if you dont apply methods and nut fast during oral. I feel bad if I'm trying to fight ponr while receiving but in the sense I want to do rks to work on the control lol
                  My PE Thread
                  My PreE Thread

Comment

Another thing, does sitting posture play a factor? I sit all day at work for the most part. I tend to sit on my left foot under my right thigh/buttcheek. While doing stretches and rks, sometimes I feel more tension on the left side of my pf vs the right side. Didnt know if this plays into everything but figured I'd throw it out there. To properly cure, have to tell the doctors all the symptoms.
                    My PE Thread
                    My PreE Thread

Comment

Log Entry 2/18/19
                      10m rks morning
                      10m hindi squat morning
                      Did 3,3,3 breathing in squat

Slight rks throughout day. Noticed that depending on if I was sitting or standing I had a tendency to do a little back rks as well.

10m hindi squat after dinner
                      Did 3,3,3 breathing in squat
                      20m edging ( hand with lube )
                      Went pretty steady at a stroke every second to half second for 10m before I started getting to 8 or so.

The second half I had to stop about 7 times each paused for maybe 10 -15 seconds. Noticed IKs as I got to 7.5+ arousal. Wanted to finish the session with an edge but I got to 9.9 and had to hold a slight kegel to stop it from going over. Not ideal I'd assume but want to limit my finishing to every 4th day.

Will finish the night doing 10m rk before bed.

Was too busy today to incorporate planks yet and need to buy tennis balls next.
                      My PE Thread
                      My PreE Thread

Comment

Log entry 3/4/2019

Edged with an already kind of tingling sensation along the shaft on the inside. Where I have been trying to use the tennis ball.
                        Not sure still exactly where I should be rolling the tennis ball. I feel like I press it against the bone too much and I have the lean forward to try and put pressure on the below-the-balls area.

Went for 10mins before first edge (seems to be common to get that far on good days)
                        Then it was pretty sensative and only made it about 5 more mins with somewhere around 3 or 4 more stops.

Did another round of hindi squats to keep the area stretched as the sessions can really tighten things up.
                        My PE Thread
                        My PreE Thread

Comment

Log Entry 3/5/2019

Great edging session tonight. It certainly was what I'm aiming to see as I progress at with my training.

First edge didnt happen till about 12 mins but felt pleasure the whole time. I was able to control it with breathing mindset and keeping my pf relaxed. The edge wasnt even a full edge either, my arousal got to about an 8 8.5ish and I had a IK that paused me for a moment but then continued like it never happened and lasted another 5mins before the next IK that paused me and 2 mins after that I had a full on stop edge. About 5mins after that I had another edge. Started to feel like I dipped into another plateau so i went until about 32mins and Stopped.

It was a great confidence booster to feel so in control. The kinda night we all hope to see.

Doing another 10min round of squats and tennis ball massages to fully relax the pf after. Sexual tension from these sessions sure builds up.
                          My PE Thread
                          My PreE Thread

Comment

Log Entry 2/8/2019 (morning sex)

Had first chance to test sex after iv started my recovery (about 2 weeks dedicated). Not much progress. I'd say I went from 10 seconds to maybe 20 seconds now.

After some foreplay and going down on her when I started to penetrate I didnt feel much sensitivity almost numb like penis. After about 15 seconds of slow thrusting like 1 every second. Arousal went from 2 to 8.5 in like 3 thrusts or 3 seconds. I know my breathing was controlled and I thought I was relaxed. I was thinking ok time to see if any progress. I dont know how arousal shoots up so fast. I wasnt thinking much more just watching her reaction to my slow thrusts.

I kegeled to stop from cuming then continued to thrust hard and fast till she came but holding back, is how I like to call it, makes me not cum for a while. The penis is in the refractory phase even though I'm still hard. This can last 30 to 45 mins. Which it maybe cool but my gf likes to keep with the 10min goes.

My goal is to have my 20 seconds turn into 10mins like my edging sessions seem to last. She liked missionary and I edge on my back. Could play a factor too.

Will continue to work on it but may not be so bad in a couple weeks she is getting an iud so we wont have the fear of accidents at least. One less thing to stress about when performing is already a work in progress.

Love to hear what u guys think. Anyone else go from almost no sensation while thrusting to almost ponr arousal in a few thrusts?
                            My PE Thread
                            My PreE Thread

Comment

Log entry 3/12/2019

Last night was weird. First my gf gave me head in the shower and when I came, it kind of dribbled out.
                              Later that night when she went to work I edged but didnt really feel aroused looked at porn for just a little and my arousal shot to 100.
                              Couldnt control how fast it shot up and finished at about 10mins session with 8mins of no porn.

Putting that stuff away but I need to find a middle ground somehow.
                              My PE Thread
                              My PreE Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X