Poppers - alkyl nitrites for PE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppers - alkyl nitrites for PE???

ill get right to it. i lasted 45 minutes huffing amyl nitrite every couple minutes.
    this stuff is a vasodilator and relaxes muscles. ive tried with antihistamines a bunch and there was a slight effect but totally dwarfed by what amyl nitrite does. however your member may feel a bit numb during the whole event. but there was no kneejerk sneeze reaction, no sudden "oops". i was able to stop long before it ever came too far.
    stopped at 45 minutes as i went so hard it was essentially cardio. and at that point when we decided it was enough it took me a full 2 minutes trying my hardest to finish.

now.. do you want to rely on this stuff? as i see it theres not too much sides, carcinogen okay - thats most things you come across daily - even CO2, not gonna get controversial about things to deal with cancer.
    its a solvent so it may damage brain a bit but i dont suppose it would be anywhere near that of alcohol, doesnt cause brainfog or any type of hangover.
    and i believe if you have the foundation for lasting long you can try lowering the use until eventually it just works without

it was just a pure coincidence i decided to look up if poppers could be used for premature ejaculation, a couple hits but no significant feedback. couldnt find anything on it messing with dopamine or other hormones really, so even with greater use this shouldnt cause any type of hangover. for the record i used nothing else but poppers and especially nothing that should numb the thing down - others than poppers.
    this is at the same time of not masturbating for long time, this is significant.

hope to see others trying this out - cheers.

i dont think that it is safe , as i searched

Comment

It isn't but the world is way too crowed the way it is. Besides no one listens anywho
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Everyone wants a pill no one wants the work.

Comment

I wonder how many more problems you can possibly inherit. Pre-E will most likely be the least of your concerns... Yikes
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Drugs like this are for people who just like to get high. I wonder what other stuff you'll get into from huffing drugs.

Comment

Working...
            X