Easy solution for PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy solution for PE

If you only have sex with one woman over a long period of time, you will last much longer.

CEgraph_1.jpg

The more times you have recently ejaculated, the longer you will last.

Unfortunately, that wasn't my situation. I had sex with the same person for 20 years and my preE didn't improve even a small amount. Pelvic floor stretching, reverse kegels, edging, and some relaxation techniques did work, though. Thank goodness...

Comment

It improves for some guys and not other.

In any case not every guy has the sort of partner required .

Comment

I'm sure the chart that depicts one woman is because they are having sex whenever they want due to convenience. Having sex with multiple women isn't as easy as having sex with the woman you are always with.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
          I'm sure the chart that depicts one woman is because they are having sex whenever they want due to convenience. Having sex with multiple women isn't as easy as having sex with the woman you are always with.
          There is also the Coolidge(?) effect .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            There is also the Coolidge(?) effect .
            That's true, and that's also where he got this information from.

Comment

The chart reflects my personal experience. I think the stronger effect is the slope of the top line. For those with the same partner, if you are not having sex often enough to get the delaying effect, you can achieve it through masturbation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NesjZbF1Ls

Comment

IF the issue is one of mastering confidence, then getting used to a partner will help. If the issue is caused by another factor or factors, then this may not help as much- though being emotionally comfortable with your partner can go a long way towards working things out.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

That click bait got me... Fuck

Comment

Originally posted by andrewvi7 View Post
                    That click bait got me... Fuck
                    ?
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I think James Monroe addressed this in a fuller fashion in his posts long back .

He described a woman that is totally supportive and up for unlimited sex . Good luck with finding that btw . Of course the truth is some men have that and it has not cured the issue.

Comment

I didn't mean to imply this would cure the issue. It is simply a coping tool. The most important part is the recency of the previous ejaculations. They don't show the time factor on the graph. I remember an experience with a new partner when I was very young. There was one very quick result the first night, two fast ones the next morning, then a very much longer one in the afternoon. The fourth one was the biggest change, just like in the graph. If I had used masturbation before the date, as shown in the video, I would have had a better experience.

After getting used to a regular routine with one partner I found this wasn't as much of an issue for me. I thought I didn't have a problem anymore. Then along came a new partner and suddenly it was back, just like in the graph. Luckily the recency technique still worked.

Comment

Working...
                        X