Insanely tense pelvic floor when edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanely tense pelvic floor when edging

So, every edging session for the past 2 years or so is just me taking deep breaths and trying to Reverse kegal, it's always the same thing though I stroke for about 3 seconds then have to stop. Edging is very annoying because of that, it's just 3 seconds of stroking then 5 seconds of me calming down then repeat for 30 minutes. Yesterday I put my fingers on the perineum ( place between balls and anus) and felt it, when I touch my penis when erect it tenses up like concrete, when I let go it relaxes. I've tried Front reverse, back reverse kegals, I've tried "tailbone kegals" (read up on it) nothing helps at all. I've tried edging in reverse butterfly yoga pose, nope, I tried edging in Hindi squat and that almost set me off.

I'm thinking of introducing deathgrips back in, thats the only thing that ever helped me in the past. I'm also going to try to cum every 3rd or 4th session from now on, I always get lazy on that and just edge for 20-30 and still finish. I'll continue doing my stretches as well.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

What happens during PIV sex? Do you only last a few seconds?
    Have you tried edging with a fleshlight or something other than your hand?
    Sounds like it might be a psychological/penis-to-brain issue since you've tried all that other stuff.
    Jan 2019: BPFL - 2.9, FG - 3.5 BPEL - 5.75 EL - 5.4, EG - 4.9
    Apr 2019: BPFL - 3.5, FG - 4.1 BPEL - 5.8 EL - 5.5 EG - 5.0

Comment

I haven't had sex in a year so I can't really test it. PIV has always been the same for me. I have about 3 fleshlights I practice on, it's easier for me to edge with the fleshlights. Hand + lube is the hardest thing for me to edge with though, so it's what I try to train myself with.

It could be psychological, because last night I was getting ready to start edging and my heart will beat insanely fast and hard and I calm myself down. That isn't common though, I haven't had that problem before

Comment

Could be arousal type issues .

However could you post your out of sex hindi /yoga style stretch routine and your out of sex rk routine and any other out of sex work you do eg massage etc. I will see if it can be tweaked .

Comment

I read recently about someone edging while sitting on a tennis ball. That helped him last much longer.

I sat on a tennis ball for about 3 hours a day, 5 days a week for a couple months. I also stretched twice a day and did the APT exercises. It took a while to start to feel more flexibility.

Comment

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
            I read recently about someone edging while sitting on a tennis ball. That helped him last much longer.

I sat on a tennis ball for about 3 hours a day, 5 days a week for a couple months. I also stretched twice a day and did the APT exercises. It took a while to start to feel more flexibility.
            So a very significant amount of out of sex work . Some guys try it for 5 minute and say that didn't work .

Comment

I wrote a huge paragraph at first, just decided to break it down into a shorter reply.

Routine : Glan squeezing, deathgrip edging, triangular breathing, reverse kegals (I do different reverse kegals and see which helps me the most, tailbone, front, back)

Stretches : APT workouts (just started this since I realized i have apt) and reverse kegaling, hindi - 10 minutes, reverse butterfly - 20 minutes +, cat pose - 3 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                I wrote a huge paragraph at first, just decided to break it down into a shorter reply.

Routine : Glan squeezing, deathgrip edging, triangular breathing, reverse kegals (I do different reverse kegals and see which helps me the most, tailbone, front, back)

Stretches : APT workouts (just started this since I realized i have apt) and reverse kegaling, hindi - 10 minutes, reverse butterfly - 20 minutes +, cat pose - 3 minutes
                IMO, thats the key, my man.

Never knew I had it, but when I realized how easy it is to RK while standing in a balanced pelvic floor position I knew I had to get rid of this. It's gotten a lot better already and it's almost to the point that anytime I stand, I'm automatically relaxing my PF / automatically doing a RK!

Also, if you sit a lot, make sure you have good posture and a relaxed PF as well - I learned to sit on my sitbones and when I do that, my PF is very relaxed.

And try out the "amazing pelvic floor stretching routine" or something like that from the other thread, it's really good!
                Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Some other stretches that were key for me are:
                  Happy baby pose
                  There’s a great pelvic floor stretching video on YouTube. A member shared the link recently.
                  Tennis ball massage

Those were the big ones along with the APT exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                    Yesterday I put my fingers on the perineum ( place between balls and anus) and felt it, when I touch my penis when erect it tenses up like concrete, when I let go it relaxes.
                    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that area has to get hard when you have an erection, because that's how the extra blood pumped into your penis gets held there.

Comment

No, as far as i know should the area between your anus and your balls be soft when errect, but the area „under“ your balls should be hard when errecet

Comment

The leopard relaxes.

Stand on an upturned boku ball .
                        Achieve a mellow mindspace .
                        Raise arms overhead till palms meet slowly descend into a deep squat . Remain in relaxed deep squat position while breathing some rk . Do some reps .
                        Take a medicine ball into an overhead position on an upturned boku ball repeat breath deeply meditate on a leopard relaxing under tension . Do some set of squats relaxing in bottom position .
                        Rest .
                        Stand on upturned boku ball . Raise hands overhead until palms meet place your left foot on your right calf . Your tanden center of gravity is the center of your universe allow the world to turn around it while you observe . Repeat with other leg breath into tanden .

Comment

Working...
                        X