Help with edging needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with edging needed

Hi guys, quick question: whenever I edge I try to go slowly to delay orgasm but it comes relatively quickly. I assume the aim is to have plateau edging but all I’m doing is stop start and relatively frequently.

Any suggestions? Should I do something else instead of edge? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Note: I also have apt & v tight PF. Been doing Hindi squats and apt corrective exercises.

Not sure what you are looking for but read this.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml?highlight=

Comment

I can take a while to go from start stop to building a plateau. Somethings to work on to get there:
      1. Go very slowly when edging at the beginning. Try 1 stroke every 5 or 10 seconds. I even just slid the flesh light over and stayed completely still.
      2. Work on relaxation breathing. Triangle breathing.
      3. Do pelvic floor stretches.
      4. Do reverse kegels.
      5. Look into mindfulness meditation to help with anxiety
      6. Look into APT

I found that with daily stretching and pelvic floor massage, reverse kegels, and edging it took a number of weeks to feel any progress.

Comment

To properly learn how to edge, you have to fail an awful lot of times before you get it right. So, the fact that you fail is not necessarily a bad thing. Continue, learn what triggers your PONR each time and over time it will get easier. But don't get frustrated, failing is actually learning.

Continue to work on your pelvic floor and trying to loosen that up, will go miles to help with your edging routine. Keep up posted.

Comment

are you trying to achieve male multiple orgasms/orgasm without ejaculation?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            To properly learn how to edge, you have to fail an awful lot of times before you get it right. So, the fact that you fail is not necessarily a bad thing. Continue, learn what triggers your PONR each time and over time it will get easier. But don't get frustrated, failing is actually learning.

Continue to work on your pelvic floor and trying to loosen that up, will go miles to help with your edging routine. Keep up posted.
            Thanks for the encouragement. Short of starting a full log, I’ve been continuing my work to fix apt, Hindi squats for about 15-20 mins everyday.

I’m slowly starting to feel the PF “expand” sometimes but edging is still a no go. Will update more

Comment

Originally posted by novamore101 View Post
              are you trying to achieve male multiple orgasms/orgasm without ejaculation?
              No, I’m trying to last longer period. When I was younger I used to have orgasms without ejaculating. Basically going past PONR and just clamping down my PF. I wouldn’t get any stuff in my pee, so I don’t rly think it was retro.

But now my penetrative & edging last seconds.

Comment

I think a tight pelvic floor is one likely cause. You may want to expand your stretching routine to include tennis ball massage (sit on a tennis ball - move it to different locations), and other stretches (search on YouTube for pelvic floor stretches).

Comment

Thanks, will try that.

Another question for anyone out there: do you guys have a problem of always clenching ur anus? When standing or sitting? Or are you always loose?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmukk View Post
                    Thanks, will try that.

Another question for anyone out there: do you guys have a problem of always clenching ur anus? When standing or sitting? Or are you always loose?
                    This is tight pelvic floor.

Comment

Thanks, will try that.

I used to do that all the time - so much so that my wife used to call me “Clench”. I think the pelvic floor stretching and massage, RKs, and just reminding yourself throughout the day to release your muscle tension will help.

Comment

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
                        I used to do that all the time - so much so that my wife used to call me “Clench”. I think the pelvic floor stretching and massage, RKs, and just reminding yourself throughout the day to release your muscle tension will help.
                        So i had a question about the massage. so if i get into like a hindi squat position or happy baby etc where the legs are basically spread and pelvic floor is somewhat stretched, if i feel around the area between my anus and my balls, theres a muscle/ligament there thats like the portion of the penis that goes into my body (not too sure what it is, but it feels like the inner part of my penis)

It gets especially solid and tense during erections, and im guessing is part of the (very tight) pelvic floor.

My question is when guys get erect, does this portion also tense up? or is it rly meant to be soft and relaxed all the time as many suggest the PF should be, regardless of erection? even if i'm doing RKs when erect, this part is hard and tense and any attempt to press down on the muscle (similar to pressing on pressure points or ball massage), causes the erection to somewhat decrease, though its still tense.

any thoughts on this, and if you have similar situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          This is tight pelvic floor.
                          so i know its def a tight PF, thats not the issue. but my question is more of is this a symptom of tight PF such that my anus constantly contracts, or is the clenching the cause of the tight PF.

I'm sure at some point its a vicious cycle, but its so subconscious now that even as i'm sitting relaxed and typing this, i just notice that its naturally clenched again for no reason.

I've been doing hindi squats consistently for a couple months now everyday. and i notice that the PF relaxes a little when i'm in position, especially doing RKs and belly breathing. whats interesting is the second i try to stand up, its like an "involuntary kegel", but more of an "involuntary anus clench". its weird, i know. just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

Comment

So i had a question about the massage. so if i get into like a hindi squat position or happy baby etc where the legs are basically spread and pelvic floor is somewhat stretched, if i feel around the area between my anus and my balls, theres a muscle/ligament there thats like the portion of the penis that goes into my body (not too sure what it is, but it feels like the inner part of my penis)

It gets especially solid and tense during erections, and im guessing is part of the (very tight) pelvic floor.

My question is when guys get erect, does this portion also tense up? or is it rly meant to be soft and relaxed all the time as many suggest the PF should be, regardless of erection? even if i'm doing RKs when erect, this part is hard and tense and any attempt to press down on the muscle (similar to pressing on pressure points or ball massage), causes the erection to somewhat decrease, though its still tense.

any thoughts on this, and if you have similar situation?
                            There are probably people on this site that are more informed than me on the male pelvic anatomy. But, I believe the shaft of the penis does run into you pelvic area. That is likely one part of what you feel, and that part will always be hard when you get an erection.

Then, there are muscles that are above, below, and on the sides of that internal part of the shaft of the penis. Those muscles are involved in contracting during orgasm/ejaculation.

Search online and look at the anatomical diagrams. After a couple months of stretching and massage, I felt my RKs cause more expansion of the pelvic floor. I also don’t feel so much muscle tension when walking. I’m not sure how much of that difference I could actually feel with my hands.

Comment

Thanks as always, you’ve been a great resource to me and somewhat of a future goal.

I had another question tho sry: for stretches are u just doing Hindi + some yoga + tennis ball?

I’ve been doing Hindis almost everyday and I don’t feel much looser or feel like I’m getting an adequate stretch. Is it supposed to be as tangible as a normal stretch anywhere else in the body (I.e. shoulders, chest or quads etc.) or is it much much more subtle?

I also find it hard to maintain a strictly flat back as I have flat feet and don’t have great upper back mobility.

As for the tennis ball stretch, it kind of just presses on the “inner penis” that I described. Is that the move?

Comment

Working...
                              X