IK"s really bad now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IK"s really bad now

It seems like my IK's have gotten worse over time. Now it just seems like my pelvic floor is so tight, any suddent movement i can IK. Its gotten so bad, that i have bladder problems now, where before my PEE comes out, i have a couple IK's. After i poop, the IK's are very strong as well. It seems like i cant get a RK down to save my life. I feel something down there expanding like a balloon but it doesnt help. I think my main problem right now is my pelvic floor being extremely tight and involunatry kegals. Its like now that i know so much more about them and my APT problem, it just gets worse. I have been stretching, hindi squats, pelvic floor relexation videos, tennis ball massage, but it just is extremely tight. some days its not as bad, but some days its still there. I don't know what to do , so if anyone has been in my shoes, please help.

Also note when ever i am edging, when i thrust inside i IK automatically whenever im past a 7 on the PONR scale. Its like a mini dick jump and i can feel it , and thats not normal. These little mini dick jumps happen the whole time I Edge, and whenever i have sex. I use to be a minute man a couple years ago , and at one point i had almost cured PRE-e being able to last as long as i want. I fell into a trap of stopped practicing my routine, edging, and fell in love with the urge to cum. Ever since then, my pelvic floor is ridicilously tight all the time. Ive tried everything that use to work for me but nothing works now. So basically need to stop These mini dick jumps, mini Ik's during sex and edging, and IK's before i pee, and after i poop.

Comment

How’s your diet and sleep schedule
      Do you eat junk food often?
      Do you sleep late often?
      Training is only one part of the equation.
      I learned that you cannot out-train a poor diet or poor sleep habits. If your body is constantly stressed out due to lack of sleep or due to recovering from junk food it cannot properly digest, you can’t progress no matter how hard or how long you train.

Comment

I would get the advice of a pelvic floor physio , there is underlying issues that need to be dealt with including but perhaps not limited to apt.

Comment

I used to be exactly like this. Every movement involves some iks. When I stand up after i wipe my ass, it would contract like crazy and i cant control anything. I thought it would be impossible to get rid of those iks until i discovered my method of relaxation. Check out my thread. Hopefully it will help you

Comment

i wrote this on another thread.

mm ok, i've just been reading all your entries. You have APT. This means your posterior muscles are yanked up high and over -stretched so any stretching of these muscles (hamstrings/glutes/pf) will give you temporary relief as you are promoting blood flow to the area but in fact it isn't healing you.
            These muscles all need to be lowered/relaxed. You do this by checking your posture every minute of the day. Before you walk, climb the stairs etc make sure you aren't in APT. Also when doing any stretch.
            Secondly, strengthen your abs. The best exercise for this is hollow body, because you can be certain you arent in APT when doing this. When your abs strengthen your mis-aligned pelvis will level, this will relax all your posterior muscles and also lengthen your hip flexors. You could also do some stretches for lengthening your hip flexors but make sure you don't go into ApT when doing this (not even for a second).

When your posterior muscles lower/relax (you will notice change starting to happen within a few days) your ponr will begin to increase.
            If you keep edging with APT/tight PF you are just trying to train your body to last longer with dysfunctional muscles. But this isnt the point, the point is to rid yourself of the muscle imbalances and so your ponr will just naturally increase again. Also, if you have hyper-sensitivity of your penis head this will begin to resolve as your muscles relax.
            Also, watch your posture when sitting. make sure you are sat on your sitz bones.

When you are totally free of your APT you are then ready to stretch as normal any muscle you want.

The reason you no longer feel a stretch when you squat is because you are trying to stretch even further an already chronically over-stretched muscle.
            Again, this might feel good for a short while due to the promotion of blood flow in the area but it isnt healing you. I see this as you are still having issues months after starting your training schedule.

To give you an idea, my pf used to be so bad i would ejaculate within 30 seconds while still flaccid and with each bowel movement i would pass blood as my muscles were so inflamed . But when i implemented everything i wrote for you here it was sorted quickly. You just have to learn the difference between a tight muscle and an over-stretched muscle.

Now i am better i do some rk's to relax the area. But absolutely don't do these while your have APT.

I keep telling people on here that the healing process is completely different dependent if you have APT or not.

Comment

Wow, ejaculate within 30 seconds while still flaccid. This is next level of PE.

Gonna add hollow body to my routine.
              5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
              10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
              10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
              7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
              Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

i say not hollow body is the single most important exercise you can do for pe/apt. It will help massively to re-align your pelvis. As your abs strengthen your posterior muscles hammies/glutes and Pf will fall and relax.
                It is the main core exercise gymnasts do to develop core strength for handstands etc

Comment

Working...
                X