What am I experiencing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I experiencing?

I have always been shy while using the restroom, but at the same time have had issues getting my stream to flow on my own unless I focus on my breathing/mental thoughts. From what I've read I believe that my BC muscle is tight. I just started the JP90 routine (Day 3) and notice that it is more difficult to piss after. Lastly, when I masturbate and reach the PONR, I can stop the orgasm but the semen still comes out. Is all of this attributed to a tight or weak BC muscle, or something completely different?

Thank you in advance
    avgsizeguy99
    Last edited by avgsizeguy99; 04-21-2019, 12:06 AM.

Sounds tight and weak.

There is a warning within the JP re doing kegels if your pelvic floor is not right and that pelvic floor is generally worth research .

Comment

Firstly have you ruled out paruresis (shy bladder syndrome)?
      It could be the pf. A tense Pf will be weak, they go hand in hand.
      It would first need to be fully relaxed, and then you can guage if it was weakness caused by the tension or if it is generally weak and needs strengthening. But you won't have this information until it is fully relaxed.

Comment

I have a shy bladder too... I can't start peeing when I'm next to someone in the restroom. Alone? no problem.

It's all mental, I know. Maybe this correlates with my pre e somehow too.
        Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
        08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Allowing the urine to flow is connected to pelvic floor tightness and the ability to RK. Is it possible that when your in public you subconsciously clench your pelvic floor? Or is it possible that you stand differently which anteriorly rotates your hips (APT issue)?

It could be purely mental, or maybe the mental part is changing something physical?

Comment

Just note that it's possible to have a very relaxed PF and still struggle to start the flow. Besides the obvious reason of the prostate constricting the urethra, the other reason could be due to the contraction of the sphincter muscle at the bladder. I believe that shy bladder has much more to do with that sphincter muscle than the one in the PF.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Sounds tight and weak.

There is a warning within the JP re doing kegels if your pelvic floor is not right and that pelvic floor is generally worth research .
              If I were to have a tight/weak pelvic floor, should I start with reverse kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
                Allowing the urine to flow is connected to pelvic floor tightness and the ability to RK. Is it possible that when your in public you subconsciously clench your pelvic floor? Or is it possible that you stand differently which anteriorly rotates your hips (APT issue)?

It could be purely mental, or maybe the mental part is changing something physical?
                Very hard to say, I believe a lot of it has to do with the mental aspect... I'll have to pay more attention to it going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul789 View Post
                  Firstly have you ruled out paruresis (shy bladder syndrome)?
                  It could be the pf. A tense Pf will be weak, they go hand in hand.
                  It would first need to be fully relaxed, and then you can guage if it was weakness caused by the tension or if it is generally weak and needs strengthening. But you won't have this information until it is fully relaxed.
                  What would you recommend trying while its fully relaxed to help gauge? both regular and reverse kegels? I can really feel the kegel, but reverse kegels seem to be non-existent (another indicator for tightness?)?

Comment

I'm with ya guys that have shy bladders, I simply cannot pee in a public restroom if anyone is there; I used to not be able to period, no matter how bad I had to go.

Thankfully with PE and learning that my size isn't too bad, I can now pee in a public restroom pretty easily if no one is there or once the stream is started continue even if someone does enter.

As far as the OP question, I'd slow down on the PE for a bit and see if it starts to go back to normal. You may have over exercised some muscles.
                    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
                    X