No announcement yet.

My pre e diary. Make it simple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...And if abs work out is helping my Pre E that means I need to rest for 3-4 days to see results. And if I do lazy ass abs workout I dont need any rest days and I last for 10-15 min.

Im not sure about my flat feet stretches relation to pre E anymore because I have done them almost everyday lately.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
      My stomach was empty, I was super hungry when I got success.
      This is very interesting to me. I believe that things we ingest may affect our performance. Try this again if you know in anticipation that you are going to have sex and if it is possible (if she wants to go for dinner it will be weird if you don't eat).

Comment

• We need to see progress pictures of your posture man. 4 pics. two from the side, one front, and one back. It'll make a world of difference. Many people have tried to help and that'll be the best thing for you. Also, waiting 3-4 days to see results is not a real thing. It's a slow progression over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyisthelimitpe View Post
          We need to see progress pictures of your posture man. 4 pics. two from the side, one front, and one back. It'll make a world of difference. Many people have tried to help and that'll be the best thing for you. Also, waiting 3-4 days to see results is not a real thing. It's a slow progression over time.
          I mean resting 3-4 day to see results in real sex not in posture. I have had alot of successes lately in this past 2 month. With successes I mean 10 - 45 mean real sex . Alot of ups and downs.
          5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
          10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
          10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
          7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
          Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Working...
          X