Somewhat of a breakthrough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhat of a breakthrough?

So, ever since I've started having sex at 15 years of age, I've been a premature ejaculator. And down the years it has gotten progressively worse. I've now been married for almost 12 years. I used to be able to make myself endure with alcohol. But somehow that stopped working for some reason. But also, I can't tolerate alcohol anymore since I started using medicine for my ADHD(PI). Currently at 41 years of age I'm thoroughly fed up with this situation.

A few years ago I started lurking on this forum and reading up on all the methods to alleviate this PE. First kegels, lots of kegels. All day long. Every day. Like an obsession. It noticeably improved my EQ, even though that wasn't even something to complain about. But it made my PE worse. Then I discovered reverse kegels. Those I turned into the same obsession. I think I've been doing them for over a year now. That together with edging. And together with keeping my PC muscle as relaxt as possible throughout the day.

Now, just before I was starting to think nothing is going to help me, something changed. And I hope it's a good sign, but I've never seen anybody mention it here. That's why I came here to ask... My control over my PC muscle is so good now, that I can plow through an orgasm without any contractions. I can let those contractions happen if I want to, but I can also suppress it. When I suppress it the cum doesn't shoot out, it just flows/dribbles out. It's not precum, because it's the quantity of a normal orgasm. And the horneyness stays at full force. So strong even that I have to slow down a bit to not rekindle the orgasm immediately again. This is cool, because I can go on like this for a good time. Until I finally let the contraction happen. And having multiple orgasms is really cool. It's just... messy! After the initial flow it keeps dribbling out during consecutive orgasms that I keep suppressing.

What bugs me is that, even with all this control, the time between starting sexual activity and this orgasm hasn't improved. It's as quick as ever. Only now I just orgasm more. It's still not like it should be. And the time between two orgasms is just as short. All in all it's about 10 minutes, which means 4 supressed orgasms and one final normal one.

I know that I'm definitely on to something, but I'm still not there yet. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Or, to put it more positively, what's my next step from this point onwards to delay my orgasms?

That is how i'v gotten by for a long time. It apparently is an advanced technique that is part of the MMO guide too. Only problem is is that it is more of a last resort tool and not so much a fix to your PreE as you have come to notice.

The common go to for fixing PreE is not just RKs but also making sure your PF is stretched and relaxed. Also making sure you fix APT if you have it. Another thing is fitness level. A stronger core and overall healthy lifestyle helps as well.

Arousal control and breathing and the list goes on.

Take a stab at the sticky PreE90. It is certainly a great read.
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
      That is how i'v gotten by for a long time. It apparently is an advanced technique that is part of the MMO guide too. Only problem is is that it is more of a last resort tool and not so much a fix to your PreE as you have come to notice.

The common go to for fixing PreE is not just RKs but also making sure your PF is stretched and relaxed. Also making sure you fix APT if you have it. Another thing is fitness level. A stronger core and overall healthy lifestyle helps as well.

Arousal control and breathing and the list goes on.

Take a stab at the sticky PreE90. It is certainly a great read.
      Thanks, the stretching is a bit of a mistery to me, as I don't feel anything stretching as other claim. I'm doing the exercises, but because I don't feel anything stretching I think I'm doing them wrong.

Comment

I never felt a stretch with a normal Hindi squat. I do feel the one where you lay on your back, put your butt up to a wall, put your feet up on the wall in a squat position, and then rotate your hips on a posterior direction to flatten your lower back to the floor.

I also feel the ones in this pelvic floor stretching video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntP8eQY74Cw

Play around with your stretches to find something that works for you. For the regular Hindi squat, I also did it with a wider stance and with one foot up on a chair. Those worked better for me.

Comment

Working...
        X