Acceleration of arousal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceleration of arousal

To be clear, when i refer to arousal and arousal levels, 1-10 (10 being ejaculation), I'm talking about the feeling of ejaculation building up in your penis.

I haven't read anyone talk about the acceleration of arousal yet, so I thought I'd bring it up.

For me, as i start sex and edging, I feel a certain tension at the base of my dick, near my balls. Even at low arousal levels, I know this feeling is trouble. If I'm not careful to deal with it through arousal control techniques like going slow and rk, my arousal will very quickly start spiking, and I will cum in no time. In the middle of sex, I can be at a relatively high arousal level, around 7, and still feel safe because I don't feel that tension that represents accelerating arousal. I think this feeling is important to aware of for all of us because it starts even at low arousal level, and can come back again later on. And the absence of the feeling is what let's us know we can slowly start picking up the pace.

Actually this is an interesting thing to address. Iv been trying to pin point that feeling too. For me the moment I feel it is the moment I think of it. When I'm thinking of it and trying to control it is when i lose control.
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Comment

Is there a physical sensation that you can recognize?

Comment

I mean you feel it in the prostate area building but the moment it starts building it's almost as if knowing its building makes it build faster. At least this is how I relate it to sex when It shoots up for me.
        My PE Thread
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
          I mean you feel it in the prostate area building but the moment it starts building it's almost as if knowing its building makes it build faster. At least this is how I relate it to sex when It shoots up for me.
          I see, I think being aware of what is happening is always good. Though I do agree that feeling it can make you start to panic and think : oh fuck I can't get this under control. But that's still better than having no awareness and only knowing that you stuck it in, came 2 seconds later and have no idea wtf is going on.

I think now that you can recognise the feeling, you need to use drastic measures to get it under control. That can mean stopping all movement, or even pulling out completely.

Comment

So the best analogy i can think of is pouring water into a pipe or tank and having no idea when it is full besides using sound. When you hear the water getting close to the top it spills over the top.

Up until its about 70% full does it start to change sound, 80% higher pitched, you know 90% is coming fast and then it spilled over the top as you think that. aka PONR.

Not making excuses just explaining the feeling.
            My PE Thread
            My PreE Thread

Comment

So the best analogy i can think of is pouring water into a pipe or tank and having no idea when it is full besides using sound. When you hear the water getting close to the top it spills over the top.

Up until its about 70% full does it start to change sound, 80% higher pitched, you know 90% is coming fast and then it spilled over the top as you think that. aka PONR.

Not making excuses just explaining the feeling.
              Interesting. Okay this is what it feels like for me:

I can tell how full the tank is (arousal level), and also how fast the water is flowing. Sometimes the water is pouring in at a faster and faster rate, if I'm not careful, the tank goes from 10% to 50% to 90% to 100% in no time. But there are things I can do to slow the water flow, and even allow water to flow out of the tank.

Comment

Actually this is an interesting thing to address. Iv been trying to pin point that feeling too. For me the moment I feel it is the moment I think of it. When I'm thinking of it and trying to control it is when i lose control.
                This is exactly what I've also noticed on my last 2 sexual encounters. After foreplay she climbed on top of me, inserted, rode for about 30 seconds which was COMPLETELY fine. But as soon as I started to think like "hey, this is going okay" it was over! Very weird.
                Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                  This is exactly what I've also noticed on my last 2 sexual encounters. After foreplay she climbed on top of me, inserted, rode for about 30 seconds which was COMPLETELY fine. But as soon as I started to think like "hey, this is going okay" it was over! Very weird.
                  Exactly! Last time i had sex i was going well with no spikes and thinking ok so far so good. The moment I started to feel it was when it was over shortly after. Being told its mental and it may very well be. Psyching myself out trying to stay focused on not cumming is making me cum faster.
                  My PE Thread
                  My PreE Thread

Comment

Same thing happens to me

Comment

But the experiences where I wasn't thinking about cumming but instead was thinking about her and being relaxed and in control, i had better performance.
                      My PE Thread
                      My PreE Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X