Psychological issue now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychological issue now?

So little background I used to have super bad PE back in 2010, fast forward 4-5 years and I basically cured myself with most girls. However there was always that 1 girl here and there I could last long for. Fast forward to about 10 months ago and I have found the love of my life, the only problem is my PE came back.

I went and saw my sexual leadership mentor who helped me get back on track, I read up on here and did some exercises and managed to make some head roads however I have 1 piece of the puzzle missing and I can't get past it.

So what happens is when my gf starts to orgasm I basically cum instantly, sometimes I struggle before she even gets to orgasm but I can control it with breath work, energy cycling and slowing down. However as she starts to orgasm I just have to pull out and I end up cumming on her stomach (Don't use condoms). My question is how do I get past this, I think I sorted out 90% of the physical stuff, is it in my head that when she orgasms it causes me to cum instantly even if I am doing fairly well or going at a good pace. I guess the reason why I want to last 5 secs longer is to not cut her orgasm short and let her experience it then cum and other times make her cum then keep going giving her multiple orgasms.

I for the life of me can't work this out as I have not had this happen to me before even made a girl squire multiple times on my cock and I managed to last the whole time.

I always thought simultaneous orgasms was the best thing. You mean I'm wrong?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My gf always wants me to finish the same time, I just cant though. My arousal jumps up as well when she starts to moan and get closer. Last time she told me she was getting close i went from a 7-9 in a few thrusts and I had to pull out just as she was finishing.
      My PE Thread
      4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
      5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
      Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
      My PreE Thread

Comment

Focusing on being able to give multiple orgasms before you orgasm yourself should give you the capability to orgasm when she does, basically whenever you want.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          Focusing on being able to give multiple orgasms before you orgasm yourself should give you the capability to orgasm when she does, basically whenever you want.
          Sounds so easy XD
          My PE Thread
          My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
            Sounds so easy XD
            It is pretty easy, just gotta get in tune with your PF.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Jay, are you lost? Please go back to your PE forum. This is Pre E forum
              5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
              10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
              10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
              7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
              Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I dont see anything wrong with cumming at the same time. Its the best thing ever.

Also if you cum inside her while shes cumming, she will continue after you have stopped, just stay inside and close to her.
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

The problem is that we don't use birth control so I don't have the option to cum inside her. In the past I have been able to keep going as a girl orgasms and give her multiple ones but with my GF I just can't and it is killing me not being able to work out why

Comment

Why can't she go on the pill?
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Pill screws your hormones really badly it's actually really bad for women to take she's on no meds and is very level headed. The point is for me to work out why I don't last as long with my girlfriend as I have in the past and then also how to give her multiple orgasms with my cock which I have done in the past but can't do with her at all

Comment

Originally posted by MuzzTecAFC View Post
                        The problem is that we don't use birth control so I don't have the option to cum inside her. In the past I have been able to keep going as a girl orgasms and give her multiple ones but with my GF I just can't and it is killing me not being able to work out why
                        If you are useing pull out for birth control I advise you find a better method.

Comment

Pill doesnt always work too, ask my 3 year old lol
                          My PE Thread
                          My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                            Jay, are you lost? Please go back to your PE forum. This is Pre E forum
                            You should get that ankle looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by MuzzTecAFC View Post
                              Pill screws your hormones really badly it's actually really bad for women to take she's on no meds and is very level headed. The point is for me to work out why I don't last as long with my girlfriend as I have in the past and then also how to give her multiple orgasms with my cock which I have done in the past but can't do with her at all
                              Sounds like condoms would be a great idea then. Firstly, because pulling out is not reliable, and secondly because it reduces your sensitivity and might give you that extra bit of control over arousal to last through her orgasm, and thirdly even if you can't then you get to orgasm together while being inside her.

You can also try other arousal control techniques. One good one is to close your eyes. Shutting out visual stimuli can make arousal easier to control. Another is to shift your mental focus away from her as she is orgasming, and focus on your breathing or sensations in your body. Deep breathing and rk can also help keep your body relaxed and lower arousal. It's best if you can do all of these things simultaneously.
                              Bobsadcock
                              Last edited by Bobsadcock; 06-05-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X