Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with blue balls

Hey guys,
    I started an edging routine very recently and today I got really bad pain in my balls. I assume this is blue balls...
    I really don't like to ejaculate since afterwards my penis has really low blood flow and I am also on a jelqing routine and that is not very beneficial for gains and recovery.
    Also afterwards I am far less horny which results in me being far less engaging with women.
    Any suggestions how to deal with it ? a workaround that doesn't involve ejaculation ? Thoughts ?
    Also I wanted to ask if this can be unhealthy.

Thanks

The only way to avoid blue balls is to not edge and avoid arousal. I've done NoFap without edging and with edging. Without I never had blue balls, with edging it started at the beginning of day 6 and lasted over a day. I thought it may have been a PE injury but I ended up ejaculating and the pain went almost instantly.

There's a lot of different opinions on whether semen retention is healthy or not. I would say if you get sex often or you know you will have it in the near future then it's fine but if you aren't very good with women and may have to wait years then just ejaculate once a week or so.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

I have some lengthy experience with NoFap aswell. I don't want to take a strong standpoint on the semen retention side of things. I started to get the strong feeling of blue balls during my first few months of NoFap. Thing that helped for me, is that my body adapted and I started to get wet dreams. After I got those, I would say 6-7 months into my journey (after I had passed a flatline), I only got blue balls rarely, mostly with girls.

But I would suggest the following things:
      To prevent "blue balls"
      - Try to limit your exposure to anything stimulating or triggering; if you have habit of still watching pictures of women over internet, try to limit it. It may cause your blue balls, since on NoFap at least I got aroused very easily.
      - When jelqing and doing other PE-exercises, try to remain on the safe under 70% erection level. I rarely got blue balls when I had under 90% erections.

If you already got blue balls (things got trickier and I know it hurts really bad)
      - Try drinking water.
      - Try diaphragm breathing.
      - Try having sex (I didn't have a partner when I had the worst blue balls, but whenever I could have sex, it always seemed to fix the problem. Sometimes the blue balls rebound after, but rarely.)

I hope at least some of these could help ease the pain!
      Started my journey last year and got some gains. Then I quit due to lack of motivation and time. Now I'm back more dedicated and with a little bit different approach!
      First goal: gaining back the results I got last year! And going beyond!

Comment

Stop edging.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I have found if I sit or lie my blue ball pain goes away. However, once I start standing or walking it hits me again.
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
          X