Questions to Multi-Orgasmic-Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions to Multi-Orgasmic-Men

When you kegel to stop orgasm and ejaculation, do you also stop any stimulation thrusting, getting sucked, etc. ?

How long do you hold your kegel ?

Does your arousal level drop after it or you are still close to the PONR?
    There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

It's easier for a man to be multi-orgasmic if he's intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
      It's easier for a man to be multi-orgasmic if he's intact.
      Its getting slightly annoying. Can you keep your ruminations for yourself please?
      There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

So I normally Kegel and flex my lower abs (tightens PF) and I normally stop all movement for about 10 seconds while i let the arousal calm down and let a few IKs from the PONR pass before i go back in.

I have been able to Kegel while i was still masturbating but it takes too much focus sometimes to do it while still thrusting / receiving and iv had accidents where one IK was too strong and i still came even while holding a hard kegel.

You will feel your arousal start to drop and you may also get softer too.
        Sometimes but not always after I kegel hard to hold back the ejaculation, I catch it too late and get a full PONR IK spasm with no ejaculation. After the IKs stop, i can still be hard and thrust for a minute or so and then the EQ drops to about 70% but then after a minute or so more goes back up. Believe this is all dependent on at what point you kegeled and how long your refractory period is.

After Kegeling arousal drops dramatically which is probably why the EQ drops some as well but for me, after i get past the Kegel, PONR, IKs, Arousal Drop, EQ Drop (if it does) I can pump for 20-30mins easy.
        My PE Thread
        4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
        5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
        Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Working...
        X