Had the best sex of my life last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the best sex of my life last night

tl;dr: gave a girl that I really really like a body-shaking orgasm without me even cuming

I've been seeing this girl for the last week. I've known her for years but we never really went out together or dated. She lives in another city, so when she came back to my hometown we texted a little and decided to go for a drink. Great vibes from the beginning, nice conversations and we got to know each other a little better. Went to the movies two days later, swimming the next day and we kept getting more comfortable with each other. We went to her place after swimming to play some games and when we were done I finally found the courage to start making out with her. She loved it, of course, and proposed that I stay at her place (actually her parents place). Of course I stayed, even though feeling a little nervous because of sex and pre e in the back of my mind. We made out in her bed, she went down on me, gave me a handjob, and surprisingly I was really relaxed and thought I could last forever. Sex was out of the question because it would've been to loud with her parents next door. I didn't even end up cumming that night, so after I don't know how many minutes we called it quits and went to sleep. I felt great, honestly. Big confidence booster!

The next night we went out again, had some vino, smoked a little weed and went back to my own place. Wild kisses, dry humping, we were both really horny. She gave me another handjob while I was playing with her pussy, when I suddenly realized she was going pretty fast and I should maybe think about telling her to slow down. I did tell her, but she ended up holding my dick for a few more seconds with a relatively tight grip, which was enough to put me over the edge. I tried to kegel hard to hold it back, but about half of my load dripped out. Kind of a "ruined orgasm", it was a weird feeling because I wasn't sure if she even realized that I came, but I was done for the night. Also, we were both really tired from smoking and drinking anyways, so it wasn't too big of a deal for her in the end. But my confidence was down again. In hindsight I'm not sure why it happened, but I think for me personally, weed and sex is just too much. It heightens my senses to a degree that I either overthink stuff or it just feels too good. When we were lying there afterwards, she mentioned that she would really like to "feel me", which of course scared me a little because of stupid pre e.

Next date was great again, swimming, eating, hanging out. But I was down on myself and subconsciously tried to avoid bringing her home again because I was scared that we would end up having sex and I'd end up failing. Such a fucking coward. She kind of felt that and asked me why I wouldn't let her feel me. I said something like don't worry, good things take time, but I felt like she wanted to know more. That night I went home alone, happy because we got along so well but of course also disappointed in myself because of me hesitating and overthinking it all again. When I got home she texted me something like "pls be honest with me". Phew. I never told her about my problem before, but obviously she could feel that something was a little off, and at this stage I liked her too much to not tell her the truth about whats going on in my head. I texted her a big paragraph about how much I like her and how I love spending time with her, but that I'm kinda insecure when it comes to sex because I'm lacking confidence at the moment and that I didn't want to disappoint her. At first I could've never imagined telling her the truth straight out like that, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. She deserve to know, AND it takes a lot of pressure of off myself. But wow, telling all that someone else is not easy! But deep down I knew she'd appreciate my honesty.

I was out of town the next day, we texted a little but I had no idea how she reacted to my "confession". Came back yesterday, met her at the swimming pools, had an amazing time again and there was obviously love in the air. I knew this was her last day before she goes to her town again, so I told her to come over at night for some vino and some games again. I prepared myself mentally to have sex with her this time because I just couldn't forgive myself for not even trying. And after telling her the truth I really had nothing to lose. So we played, drank a little (only about half of a bottle) and then got comfortable on the couch and started to make out. Again - dry humping, wild kisses, but this time I knew that I couldn't leave it at that. I had to let her feel me. So after the long foreplay, I grabbed her, put her on top of me and told her to feel me. She slowly put it in. And for about one second I was fucking scared how it would feel, because in my experience you can often feel from the first penetration how long you will last. BUT - I felt good. Really good. Her pussy was so much easier to handle than my fleshlight, which I now know is just fucking tight and not like a real pussy at all. She was really wet too, so there was even less friction. So she was on top of me, cowgirl style, but I wasn't lying flat but rather sitting on the couch leaning back a little. She rode the shit out of my dick for some minutes and to my surprise I had no issues at all lasting long. She was CRAZY into it, almost out of control, finally being able to release all of the build up sexual tension. She grabbed me by my head and told me something like "I hope you're enjoying this because this is almost too much for me!". Damn. She got hotter and hotter, riding it faster and faster, moaning. I have no idea how I managed to keep my composer. Just the thought of sex like that would've made me cum in an edging session for sure. It was also really hot inside so we were sweating pretty heavily at this point. I have no idea about the time but I'd say after 3-4 minutes of heavy riding I could feel her reaching climax and she told me almost in a regretting way that she has no choice but to cum now. JACKPOT! No matter what, my job was done. She had a crazy orgasm, whole body shaking type. It was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced - and I wasn't even close!

She hopped off and I could tell that she coudln't handle what just happened. We went into missionary position, so again I was curious to see how it goes. I swear I hammered away for minutes and minutes and never got closer. I have no idea why I could last forever. Alcohol wasn't the reason I'm sure, because it was only half a bottle combined! We had to take a break, eventually, because it was too hot inside and we were soaking wet. We ended up just lying there, her in my arms, as happy as ever, and - I'm 100% serious, her legs were still shaking.

So trying to figure out why I could last forever... I'd say multiple things played a role. Of course, me telling her the absolute truth felt good and took a lot of pressure off of myself. Also, I was "in the moment" all the time. I loved every second with her, I registered every touch. I didn't even have a chance to have any negative thoughts while making out with her because I was enjoying it so much. Also, before she arrived that night, I did a couple minutes hindi squats and a few reps of "the bow" (elliott hulse). Not sure how that impacted my performance but it obv didn't hurt. I also think that because we've really developed feelings for each other, this helped too. I could trust her, so even if I came early again, it's really no big deal. Before the night I also imagined a "worst case scenario" and realized that even that scenario wasn't bad at all. I'd come early, so what? I told her that already. And also, I now know that I can't compare my fleshlight to a real pussy. But I'm sure it was great to practice with that thing for desensitizing reasons.

So guys, I'm sorry this is so all over the place. I have no idea if I'm cured or not, but it all feels really great. This is probably one of the top 3 happiest moments in my life right now. Looking at it today, last night felt magical, kinda like a dream. I have no idea what happened. I'll continue doing all the stuff that I've been doing recently, especially stretches around the belly like the bow. But I think the really important shift happened in my mind.

If someone has really read all of this, feel free to ask anything.
    soon2bhuge
    Last edited by soon2bhuge; 07-01-2019, 03:13 AM.
    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
    08/16/18: ? x ?

Banging news mate! Let's just hope it persists!

Comment

2 more things I noticed:

- My arousal and EQ varied greatly during foreplay, meaning I went from hard to semi hard a couple of times. I could've worried about that but this is actually a good thing for me. I used to have such crazy boners at the foreplay stage that it felt like one touch could get me over the edge already. But I tried to relax, didn't even feel IKs, and when it was time to put it in I was 100% hard.

- During the day, when I wasn't with my girl, I realized that I was more tense than usual, especially in my jaw and my stomach area. Of course because I was a little nervous all the time to meet her again, but also butterflies. But I was aware of that and countered with stretches. Point is, be aware of your tensions all the time, especially when you're about to be together with a girl. I also feel like I'm able to "overwrite" my nervousness by doing the stretches and doing slow belly breaths. This just proves the point to me that in my case, my stomach is probably the key area to success!

Comment

I got a boner from reading this thread. Hot as fuck. I hope you find the core reason how did you last that long.
        5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
        10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
        10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
        7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
        Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Good story. Would read y
          Again /10.

Congrats by the way!

Great stuff

Comment

Thanks so much, guys.

Still can't believe how intense that sex session was. I wish I could describe how I feel right now. I walk around smiling all the time and feel like nothing can stop me. I hope this motivates you to keep doing your exercises and stretches, and from my heart I wish that every member of the pre e forum one day experiences what I've experienced!

And please please please. If you haven't had success yet and you're not stretching your belly in any way, start doing it. Feel free to send me PMs if you have questions.

Edit: I also just remembered my mindset in the moment was "I'm gonna show her what I got, so bad!" instead of "omg, sex is happening, will I last?". And the more she got into it while riding, the more I was motivated to just give her what she deserves. I guess the lesson is don't be afraid.
            soon2bhuge
            Last edited by soon2bhuge; 07-03-2019, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
              2 more things I noticed:

- My arousal and EQ varied greatly during foreplay, meaning I went from hard to semi hard a couple of times. I could've worried about that but this is actually a good thing for me. I used to have such crazy boners at the foreplay stage that it felt like one touch could get me over the edge already. But I tried to relax, didn't even feel IKs, and when it was time to put it in I was 100% hard. !
              Agree on this! Had an success foreplay 2 day ago. I used to have hard rock boner at the foreplay with close to PONR. But this time she suck me, masturbate me and humping her pussy againts my body but I wasnt even close to PONR. My arousal and EQ varied 5-9.

QUOTE=soon2bhuge;1587937] During the day, when I wasn't with my girl, I realized that I was more tense than usual, especially in my jaw and my stomach area. Of course because I was a little nervous all the time to meet her again, but also butterflies. But I was aware of that and countered with stretches. Point is, be aware of your tensions all the time, especially when you're about to be together with a girl. I also feel like I'm able to "overwrite" my nervousness by doing the stretches and doing slow belly breaths. This just proves the point to me that in my case, my stomach is probably the key area to success![/QUOTE]

Agree on this also. With that same girl I was tense during time I spent with her drinking wine and eating food she made. The key for my success foreplay was that I was aware of my body during the day and the foreplay. I was noticing everything about my body. I was feeling my body. I wasnt in my head. Its hard to explain but I hope we are talking about same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
                Agree on this also. With that same girl I was tense during time I spent with her drinking wine and eating food she made. The key for my success foreplay was that I was aware of my body during the day and the foreplay. I was noticing everything about my body. I was feeling my body. I wasnt in my head. Its hard to explain but I hope we are talking about same thing.
                We're definitely talking about the same thing - being aware of your body, being in the moment - if you can keep this up during sex as well, you're cured!

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                  We're definitely talking about the same thing - being aware of your body, being in the moment - if you can keep this up during sex as well, you're cured!
                  I think what we did was "body awareness". Here is very good video telling what is body awareness https://youtu.be/kjRb6HVLDZI

Many member in this forum telling us to be aware of your pelvic floor tightness. Pelvic floor is your body therefore be aware of your body. And being aware of your body means body awareness.

Lots of member saying you need to be aware of your arousal. Being aware of your arousal means you need to feel your body. To feel your body you need to be aware of your body therefore this also means body awareness.

I like to call it body awareness because is not something you exercise for 20 min then you are back in to your "normal" state and being in to your head. Its something you can do throuhoug the day from waking up to going sleep and everyday. It is being in the moment.

Comment

First of all, congratulations.

I have been thinking for a while that the only way to "cure" premature ejaculation is to somehow overcome the fear of performance anxiety. In my opinion you can do all sorts of exercises including edging, squats, relaxing your pelvic muscle etc. but until you manage to control your mind, all of these are in vain. I was doing many of them for a long time, and didn`t get significant results. Maybe every now and then I last a couple of seconds more, but still ejaculating early. Until now I wasn`t sure if I`m right about the mind thing, but reading your post I`m more and more convinced that instead of doing all sorts of exercises, the only thing we should focus on, is to not start having sex with the thought in mind that omg if I cum early, what will she think of me.

If I understand correctly you were doing stretches and edging before and despite of that on the first occasion you still came early. The second time you managed to last as long as you wanted without even trying. Given that earlier you told her you have performance anxiety, this time you had nothing to loose, and because of that you felt more relaxed.

Writing this reply, I remembered one time I was with a girl, she came before me and told me something like "you can cum whenever you are ready, I`m done". In that moment I felt so freed, that it took me forever to ejaculate. I have forced myself to cum and I couldn`t, only because I knew, she already had an orgasm. We had sex before and after and I couldn`t control myself, but that one time I could have lasted forever.

What are your opinion about my theory?

Comment

Originally posted by rng1989 View Post
                      First of all, congratulations.

I have been thinking for a while that the only way to "cure" premature ejaculation is to somehow overcome the fear of performance anxiety.
                      The best way to overcome anxiety is being in your body. Feeling your body. Body awareness. This "body awareness" is not something woo woo feeling good new age stuff. Its been teached in bibble and budhism long time ago. I believe its the only way to get rid of anxienty also. I also believe the only way to having an "badass motherfucker"-mindset is get rid of anxiety.

I remember 2-3 years ago watching document about U21 finnish ice hockey team training for the World Cup Tournament. They did have this "body awareness" training in their program. And they did won the whole tournament.

In 2013 I was in the army and they did have this "body awareness" in training program also. In that time I didnt know why is this in our program. But I did feel calm after doing that exersice.

My mentor who teach social skill start to teach this "body awareness" in last 2 year. He know every tactic and tecnic in social interaction but now he say being in the body is the best way to get rid of anxiety.

The 1 thing I dont like from these youtube videos about body awareness is they leave the impression that the exersice is separated from your life and do it 20 min day. No, no and no. Dont do that. Do these exersice while do your day to day life throuhoug the day.

Comment

I've been reading a book on the psychology side of pre-e and a fee things ring true for me, like approaching sex with the objective of getting her to come before me, just puts unnecessary mental pressure on yourself instead of living the moment.

I think awareness and physical exercises can go hand in hand to help pre-e but I guess the main thing is to accept yourself and move forward

Comment

Hi, did you find the reason why and did you succeed? Are you cure?

I found your "Default "The bow" is a MUST for your pelvic floor stretching routine!"-thread wich is made 2 month before your success. Is there possibility that elliot hulses abs stretching exercise was the reason for your succeed?

Comment

Originally posted by shaneo22 View Post
                            I've been reading a book on the psychology side of pre-e and a fee things ring true for me, like approaching sex with the objective of getting her to come before me, just puts unnecessary mental pressure on yourself instead of living the moment.

I think awareness and physical exercises can go hand in hand to help pre-e but I guess the main thing is to accept yourself and move forward
                            Hi,

Do you remember the name of this book?

Comment

Hi, soon2behuge, are you cured? Did you find any answer for your success? This is your latest thread I found and I hope you are cured!

Comment

Working...
                              X