holding kegel during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holding kegel during sex

if holding kegel or clenching your BC muscles can reduce the ik to a great extent? I mean when you clench the BC muscle all the time during sex , ik is hard to happen since you already kegel . Does it sound reasonable? Has anyone tried it before. I am just curious about it . I can't perform it since I can hold it for a long time.

Hi, interesting. I think holding longer kegel would bring you faster to PONR, however sometimes I hold a long firm kegel before sex to fatigue the muscle a bit, so IK's are not so strong during sex (if that makes sense). I might try what you're suggesting with a fleshlight, but I think I know what will happen as I have always used kegels to make things happen faster.
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Comment

hi petrpan,
      i think kegel makes cum faster too, but that's intermittent kegel. I think clenching bc all the time in sex are more powerful than rk, since ik is hard to resist even you do a powerful reverse kegel. But if the bc muscle has already reached the place that involuntary kegel needs to meet, the ik may just disappear. but all of this just an assumption. hopefully it would be a successful method!!!!!!

Comment

Interesting take.
        For me when I hold a kegel for long erection quality goes down. Cause the BC is antagonistic muscle to others in the PF who aid the erection.

IK's are rather easily cancelled by RK's. And it's possible to hold an RK for quiet long.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

hi schwanz, how long have you practiced rk? I think rk also lowers the eq? I cant stop ik by rk now. Do you last longer by doing rk?
          jzhj
          Last edited by jzhj; 07-12-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jzhj View Post
            hi schwanz, how long have you practiced rk? I think rk also lowers the eq? I cant stop ik by rk now. Do you last longer by doing rk?
            10 years. Intensely for the last year. RK doesn't lower EQ for me.
            You can last longer if you train to counter IK's with RK. Takes some time.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Thx!
              Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
              10 years. Intensely for the last year. RK doesn't lower EQ for me.
              You can last longer if you train to counter IK's with RK. Takes some time.

Comment

tried it with fleshlight during weekend and it brought me to PONR very quickly. I tried this after like 20 mins of constant thrusting. I will not try this during sex. (maybe I clenched wrong muscles..)
                petrpan
                Last edited by petrpan; 07-15-2019, 06:02 AM.
                01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                My progress log

Comment

so you thrusted for 20 mins and come after clenched? do you use reverse kegel during thrusting?

Comment

Working...
                  X