Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to overcome this?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to be as simple as possible. I have a problem since I have sexual life. The FIRST sex / round, every time is like 1-2 minutes long. Only the sex, I can last to 15-20 minutes with blowjobs before having the first sex with the girl.

Here is the plot twist: First rounds are always short, 1-2 minutes but then..I can last almost as long as I want to. Imagine this: you have sex with your gf, you cum in 2 minutes then all the sex you will have with her is usually at least 15 minutes long or more. Why is that?

Why is the first rounds always so short but then I don't have problems? It feels like I suffer from Premature Ejaculation in the first round then I'm good.

I've heard it's about the hormones, so maybe that's how I am..

Have a nice day!

Or perhaps you just relax.

Comment

You are correct - it is a natural hormonal thing. Once you ejaculate, your urge to ejaculate again is subdued.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
        Hey guys,

I'm trying to be as simple as possible. I have a problem since I have sexual life. The FIRST sex / round, every time is like 1-2 minutes long. Only the sex, I can last to 15-20 minutes with blowjobs before having the first sex with the girl.

Here is the plot twist: First rounds are always short, 1-2 minutes but then..I can last almost as long as I want to. Imagine this: you have sex with your gf, you cum in 2 minutes then all the sex you will have with her is usually at least 15 minutes long or more. Why is that?

Why is the first rounds always so short but then I don't have problems? It feels like I suffer from Premature Ejaculation in the first round then I'm good.

I've heard it's about the hormones, so maybe that's how I am..

Have a nice day!
        I have that exact same issue and that is the whole reason i'm here. My first round sucked, 30seconds maybe a minute. Id normally kegel hold and then can go on for another 15+minutes.
        From everything iv read about, I feel like there are a handful of things at play here.

The built up sexual tension or being horny has that first release begging to come out.
        Adding Anxiety makes that urge even faster (fight or flight idea)
        The sexual tension wanting to be released instantly can be a condition of training yourself to cum fast during masturbation and or kegeling and being real tense while having sex or masturbating. This creates a tight PF as well.

I'v been plateau edging to retrain my masturbation habits and RKing to help stretch the PF because tension is the enemy.
        Literally while edging Iv laid on my back opened my legs like butterfly and the arousal was less, if i straighten my legs so they were closer, this put pressure on the pelvic floor and i felt arousal go up. Just from the opening or closing my legs had that much of an influence.

This really highlights the importance of relaxing and staying as loose as possible in the pelvic floor.

People have recommended to me to just rub one out before but sex is too random for me to know ahead of time. It would make sense though because then guys like us would have the release we need and then be able to go into the bedroom relaxed and ready to go from the ground up instead of starting on the roof.

I have noticed improvements in my initial lasting time by:
        Plateau edging 4 days a week and finishing only on the 4th day.
        RKing thoughout the day and set aside time x2 a day to really do a full RK workout. (Hard RKs and Pulse RKs) Get that pelvic floor stretched on conditioned.

I have things that may not apply to you that i work on as well for my APT.
        Quad stretches and core workouts that may help you but may not be required.

Tip of the iceberg but i hope this shines a little light.
        My PE Thread
        4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
        5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
        Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Can you Go 2nd round Right after ejaculation? Like fuck, ejaculate in a towel, and Go Right back in and fuck..
          Or u Need a break 2,3,4,5,10min?

i Play with the thought to have Sex, ejaculate premature and the enjoy the 2nd round, but i like to Go Right after 1 orgasm

Comment

If your refractory period is short, then get "round 1" out of the way early and focus on the rest fo the encounter with more control.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Probably an easy band-aid to rub one out before sexual encounters but it may also be a good idea to look into trying to fix the PreE on round 1. My GF sometimes wants a quicky out of nowhere and there is no preparing for that. Maybe a couple RKs on the way to the bedroom but thats about it.
              My PE Thread
              4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
              5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
              Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
              My PreE Thread

Comment

Working...
              X