Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress log - PreE and EQ (or maybe ED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress log - PreE and EQ (or maybe ED)

Hey Guys,

This is my second attempt are starting a log here. This time, I will be fully committed to my routine. It will become my priority.

I have been lurking on this website since last september and I have been working on Pre E since then but not being committed enough. During this time, I've been through weeks of intense commitment followed by weeks of (nearly) nothing.

Not only must I work on my Pre E, but also I also have EQ issues, if not ED. All this has created big performance anxiety issues for me which I find is very very hard to overcome.

My current status regarding Pre E is the following :

- I've had it my entire life ;
    - Sex never lasts over a few thrusts ;
    - APT for which I haven't made any effort so far to fix ;
    - PF very tight ;
    - I have recently picked up edging with lube - what a difference ! Feels so much nicer. Still working on getting to plateau but quality of exercise really depends on my EQ .

What I intend on doing to fix this side of the issue (highly inspired by WillGetBetter's routine) :

- Streches (as listed here by WGB :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...aculation.html) ;
    - Edging. I am considering getting myself a fleshlight although some sort of embarrassment to overcome before purchasing one ;
    - RK throughout the day ;
    - Exercises addressing my APT issue ;
    - Meditative RK.

My current status regarding EQ/ED is this :

- Get morning wood maybe a day out of two (mostly after a good night's sleep) but it would be a 7/10 EQ wise ;
    - When it comes to sex, I only get a decent erection (7/10) if I haven't blown my load for at least 3/4 days. Under that amount of time, I will need help from my partner to reach a 7/10 and as soon as she will stop, it will disappear.
    -Overall, I am nearly never horny - probably since I now think of sex as something rather challenging and that will just end in embarrassment ;
    - I do not believe this issue is related to my lifestyle - I exercise regularly and don't smoke ;
    - I don't think this is related to my testoteron since
    my results came back at 11,96 ng/mL which makes 1196 ng/dL if I am not mistaken. This seems to be quite above average.

What I intend on doing regarding this side of the issue :

- Jelq ;
    - Seek help to treat what the psychological side of the issue.

Please feel free to give any advice.

I do have two specific questions for you guys :

- To tackle the ED/EQ issue, could I kegel or would that ruin the effort I would make to fix Pre E ?
    - Do you believe Pree and ED/EQ issue are correlated ? It seems to me that yes, but I don't believe to have seen many people having to tackle both issues on this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

So this is going to be a doozy to fix.
    To answer your question first Kegeling to help with EQ may impact your PreE progress because it can tighten the PF. Now you can do a light kegel routine as long as you are doing a majority of stretching and RKs to loosen up that pelvic floor.

You also maybe experiencing your EQ problems from your anxiety as that can cause issues in PreE and ED. The mind plays a really big factor in all of this for us. Certainly follow WillGetBetter's guide. Its very detailed.

The physical aspect is half the battle and the other half is the mindset.

Get that PF good and stretched.
    Practice deep belly breathing and as the breath gets fuller do a RK.
    Get that Core strength up (Hallow Body Crunches)
    Stretch the Quads
    During sex relax your body and relax your mind
    I practice while plateau edging to talk to myself and practicing controlling thoughts.

May want to figure out why your libido is low as well if you don't even want to have sex.

What is your refractory time? Can you finish in 2 pumps then go again shortly after?
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Comment

Thanks ACPreE for dropping by on my thread, it means a lot. I have read your thread and it seems that you are doing well. Congrats on that.

I think I will incorporate a (very) light kegel routine, just doing a few contraction here and there.

I do believe that my current issues with ED/EQ stem from PreE, which has now caused me to be anxious about sex. I have found a psychiatrist that seems like someone who could help me and I shall visit her soon. I will speak about it on my thread if I do end up going as I'm sure it could be of interest to some people here.

Regarding my refractory time, I think it's off the charts. It's impossible for me to go for a second round. It's already an issue first time round to get a decent erection (most times I require direct stimulation).

Since posting yesterday, I have stretched three time and can definitely feel that something is looser down there. Have also edged, EQ was good as long as I applied direct stimulation, but as soon as I stopped it when immediatly down which isn't great.

Anyways, I don't intend on giving up. I shall edge again tonight.

Comment

One thing I have noticed is that when you start stretching the PF EQ goes down for a bit. For me it always comes right back once i take a day or two off and let things recover.

Comment

Congrats starting a log .
          Can you post all the results from the hormone blood test ?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlaux View Post
            Thanks ACPreE for dropping by on my thread, it means a lot. I have read your thread and it seems that you are doing well. Congrats on that.

I think I will incorporate a (very) light kegel routine, just doing a few contraction here and there.

I do believe that my current issues with ED/EQ stem from PreE, which has now caused me to be anxious about sex. I have found a psychiatrist that seems like someone who could help me and I shall visit her soon. I will speak about it on my thread if I do end up going as I'm sure it could be of interest to some people here.

Regarding my refractory time, I think it's off the charts. It's impossible for me to go for a second round. It's already an issue first time round to get a decent erection (most times I require direct stimulation).

Since posting yesterday, I have stretched three time and can definitely feel that something is looser down there. Have also edged, EQ was good as long as I applied direct stimulation, but as soon as I stopped it when immediatly down which isn't great.

Anyways, I don't intend on giving up. I shall edge again tonight.
            Hiya, I've had trouble with ed and pre e here and there as well.

What is your eq like when edging? Also, have you tried the 5G erection aid supplements recommended in the ed forum? I started taking them and it seems to help.

Too much stretching and rk can really hurt my eq, i suspect it might be the same for you. You'll want to do them gradually and monitor your eq as you do them I think. And some kegel might also be good for you

Comment

Originally posted by bball33 View Post
              One thing I have noticed is that when you start stretching the PF EQ goes down for a bit. For me it always comes right back once i take a day or two off and let things recover.
              That is one of my concerns, that's why I do a few Kegels here and there.

I don't have the results with me, as I am on holiday. However I'm not sure what you'd like to see exactly ? What other results would be relevant ? I got a regular blood test in september and asked my doctor to also add testoteron so I'm not sure there would be anything else of interest in this test.

What is your eq like when edging? Also, have you tried the 5G erection aid supplements recommended in the ed forum? I started taking them and it seems to help.

Too much stretching and rk can really hurt my eq, i suspect it might be the same for you. You'll want to do them gradually and monitor your eq as you do them I think. And some kegel might also be good for you
              First of all, nice log. It seems you've solved most of your issues.

So I do tend to think my EQ is gradually improving while edging. Now that I haven't ejactulated in days and use lube, after 2/3mn i can't get 8/10 I would say. Only issue is, as soon as I stop stimulating, it goes down fast. Is that normal ? I did read about the 5G, though not applying it yet, but have picked up drinking a ginger/green tea mix.
              I'll listen to your advice regarding doing a few kegels. It seems like most people agree here on the risk of overdoing the stretching part.

Regarding my progression, I feel like things have already changed a bit :

- Morning wood seems to be back from the mere fact of edging. Experienced it every morning this week but one. I feel like edging has increased my sexual drive.

- I have discovered the pleasure of edging and not ejaculating. At first I really could not get the whole idea of not ejaculating, not understanding how else you could possibly enjoy the process (typical Pre E thinking there ! ). But now it seems I can edge and feel no frustration. I think this a good step towards rewiring my brain. I would also add that it seems for me to ride the PONR and exeperience some plateau, but I think the real test would be with a fleshlight.

- PF floor seems looser. Yesterday in the metro, I was practicing RK. Stopped for a few minutes, got lost in my thoughts and then yawned (naturally breathing into the belly) - and surprise I felt my PF relax without even thinking about it.

Nevertheless, I still feel my PF is super tense. The streches that particularly seem to work for me are Hindi Squat and Pigeon Pose ( when RK in this pose, I can really feel my PF relax).

Quick question regarding the PF drop. I want to say I have experienced it, as I can sometimes really feel my PF balloon. However, I'm wondering if I'm not only feeling the drop in PC and IC muscle (back reverse kegel) rather than the real PF drop we're looking for with the BC muscle.
              Can these two be separated ? Or once I feel a drop, I can only be the entire PF ?

Thanks to all you guys visiting my thread. It's nice to have support !

Comment

I think it's time for an update on my log.

First of all, to answer Pegasus :

My results were :

DHEA 14,58mol/L
                Test 11,96ng/mL
                TSH 0,96 UI/mL

Results seem normal. Should I go test for any other things ?

Regarding my routine :

Edging

I have been edging 3/4 times a week, mainly with lube but also dry hand. I feel like control is quite easy, although when I use lube and focus on my glans, I can shoot up to PONR rapidly. Next step will come when I buy a fleshlight to increase difficulty of the exercise.

I must admit that I really enjoy edging. My erections have become very strong during the process and it had been a while since that had happened. I feel like after a few minutes of edging I can get erections that are 9s or even 10s. Also, I consistently get morning wood the day after.
                On the psychological aspect, I really feel like edging is a huge boost for me.

Stretching

I haven't been stretching consistently since the beginning of my routine. I have noticed that it is really easy for me to know when my PF gets tight again as it is very hard to stop from IK when urinating, whereas after stretching I feel my PF is nice and relaxed and don't have that issue.

Going around Youtube looking for tips on streching the PF, I found a video that showed me a variant of the Hindi Squat called "Frog on a shelf". I found this to be great, giving me a nice inner thigh and PF stretch. You guys should try it out and tell me how it feels for you. (Video is here and stretch is at the 4th minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7DX1qBbc4).

Still have an issue though to dissociate front and back reverse kegels. Seems really tough to achieve one without the other.

Also I am quite happy to now be able to achieve Hindi Squats keeping my back straight whereas before I it was only possible when slouching.

Mental aspect

Last tuesday I went to see a psychologist/sexologist. Not much to report as she mainly listened to me talk for 45mn. Said I sounded like an anxious person but was very knowledgeable on the subject of Pre E and ED (thank you Pegym !).
                She said that next session she will give me tools to fight anxiety and also exercises for Pre E. Will share with you guys as it could help some of you out there.

Sex

I have had sex several times in the past few days and it is probably the best I have had in my entire life so far, though there is still much more work to be done.

1st session :

Was able to last with her on top, only had to push a massive RK at one point when I nearly lost control. I must also admit I had to make her stop several times and this position is known to be the easiest for us suffering from Pre E.

We then switched to missionary in which I felt some control, which is a brand new feeling to me. Must of lasted a couple minutes going at a decent rhythm (maybe 1 pump every two second), but then she started moaning like crazy so I started to pound very fast, forgetting to control my arousal and my breathing, which led me to losing control.

I feel like this is a great success for me, as I had never performed so long. However I must remain cautious as other factors may have came into play (condom and also having a glass of wine before).

2nd and 3rd session (few days later)

Lasted for a bit (2/3minutes) with on top but eventually lost control.
                Was able to go for a second round 4/5 hours later in which I was able to pound her forever in missionary. We then switched to doggy style but unfortunately was only able to last a few thrusts.
                Even though it was a second round, it felt great to be able to go forever. Having had Pre E in second rounds when I was younger, this had never happened to me before !

I am very aware that I am still very far off achieving control and being able to go forever without having to stop pounding her. Nevertheless I am experiencing some sense of control that is new to me. It seems that I'm going from a two pump chump to being able to go for a few minutes even if that requires wearing a condom and having a frew breaks here and there to control arousal.

Many thanks to all the guys who are also sharing their logs, some of them are truly inspirational.

Comment

Seems like alot of progress in only 2 weeks or so. Congrats

Comment

Wow Merlaux! Great to hear you making progress so fast. Can imagine it feels amazing having control during sex for the first time ever. Keep up the progress! Definitely gonna keep following your thread.

Comment

Contractulation!!!
                      5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                      10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                      10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                      7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                      Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I know this seems like a lot in 2 weeks, but I have been more or less working on this since last october but not very seriously (a few days here and there, then a break for 2/3 weeks for instance). So when starting this routine 2 weeks ago I suppose I already had some groundwork which has helped me.

I also must say that my GF is so supportive, kind and loving which is unbelievably helpful. The only pressure I have is the one I put on myself.

Comment

Guys, I am very confused regarding what happened to me last night and this morning and definitely need your input on two questions.

We had fantastic foreplay, that lasted for probably two hours. EQ was great, she gave me head for ages and I had everything totally under control. However at one point she had her back against my penis, rubbing against it and pulling the skin completely down (not voluntarily, it was just the position that created that situation). I didn't notice at first since I was focused on pleasuring her, but it seems that at that moment I came...
                          Does that make any sense ? Just ejaculating from the mere fact of having my skin tense and pushed down as well as her back rubbing my frenulum ?

2. After that, we went for a second round last night and also tried again this morning. In both cases, she helped me achieve a decent erection (say 7/10) but I had no control whatsoever over my arousal and both times ejaculated as she was giving me head.
                          As this happened to any of you ? Having no control with low EQ but being able to control arousal with good EQ ?

All this is very frustrating and means we didn't even have intercourse.

Regarding my training, things haven't changed much lately. Edging is still good (when EQ is good) but my PF still feels tight and I am struggling to overcome that.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Comment

Normally, doing kegels and strengthening the pelvic floor is recommended. You clench when you are on the edge of cumming and breath slowly. You said your PF is tight so I'm not sure personally.
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                            X