Just can’t beat IK’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just can’t beat IK’s

Tbh I don’t know what to do anymore . Feel like I’ve tried everything , Hindi squats , pillow stretch , pelvic floor routine , rk/kegal routine , only rk routine , pelvic floor stretching , yoga stretching , tennis ball massage , . I can’t stop the IK’s from taking over . My stamina has gone up and down in my relationship right now . Sometimes I last longer , sometimes from The beginning , I feel like cumming and can’t do certain positions because I have to pull out every 5 seconds . It’s very frustrating and I know I please my girl but not like I’ve done in the past . I’ve made her squirt 7 times before and now I can barely last 5 strokes without having to pull out . It feels like theirs a sweet spot on my dick now that if I touch it just goes crazy . I’ve tried ballooning but never really got too much into it but I know my pelvic floor is still tight and leads to my
    IK’s . Idk what to do just frustrated

Can't see your progress thread can you post a link.

Comment

What is your routine? Are you consistent?
      I have a daily spreadsheet i keep of every day what i do and for how long. I can see when i'm cheating myself if iv missed too many days. Last couple days I hadn't done my quad stretches because of being forgetful. Did the stretches this morning and wow they were tight.

If you are like 1 day on 3 days off you are cheating yourself and will never improve.

This is just shooting from the hip, you didn't really give us much to go on besides you tried things.
      Like Pegasus said, making a progress thread or if you have one is seriously what keeps you both aware of what you are doing and accountable. So much of this journey is discovering and learning your body, fixing physical issues and retraining your mind.

If you are not dedicated and really tune into your body and mind, it wont fix itself.
      My PE Thread
      4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
      5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
      Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
      My PreE Thread

Comment

My last advice to you was to start an edging routine. IK's won't go away simply by having a loose PF. You have to learn to keep your PF muscles relaxed and in control while aroused.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
          My last advice to you was to start an edging routine. IK's won't go away simply by having a loose PF. You have to learn to keep your PF muscles relaxed and in control while aroused.
          Noticed that too. When I started edging I had IKs doing certain grips and twists but they started going away after enough sessions. Edging and Plateau Edging is a really important piece of the puzzle.
          My PE Thread
          My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Can't see your progress thread can you post a link.
            I dont have a specific progress thread but I have been keeping up with my own routine but dont post it (too lazy) but i will go on for like 2-3 week routine of doing all the above and things wont change. During my whole Pre-E journey, whenever things worked for me, i could tell immediately after doing the exercises or a week. Now i am seeing nothing is helping, but I think i will start a progress log and log it daily with everything I do. This will see what I am doing wrong and maybe people can input on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
              What is your routine? Are you consistent?
              I have a daily spreadsheet i keep of every day what i do and for how long. I can see when i'm cheating myself if iv missed too many days. Last couple days I hadn't done my quad stretches because of being forgetful. Did the stretches this morning and wow they were tight.

If you are like 1 day on 3 days off you are cheating yourself and will never improve.

This is just shooting from the hip, you didn't really give us much to go on besides you tried things.
              Like Pegasus said, making a progress thread or if you have one is seriously what keeps you both aware of what you are doing and accountable. So much of this journey is discovering and learning your body, fixing physical issues and retraining your mind.

If you are not dedicated and really tune into your body and mind, it wont fix itself.
              I have done routines up to 2-3 weeks consistently then will mess up but within those 2-3 weeks, things dont get better. Like i said earlier to pegasus, usually things would change for me quickly on what is wrong and what it is. My pelvic floor just seems so tight now a days even after i do stretches and everything. Also i feel Ik's if i touch my penis, or after I poop, ik spasms are crazy.. i seriously think its my pelvic floor just so tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                I still havent started an actual edging routine but we have sex a lot so i basically use that as edging session. I firmly believe sex is the best type of edging you can get to cure Pre-E. I did notice on my last edging session, i had crazy IK's as well. Had to start/stop a lot. I am just trying to figure out what is the cause of my Ik's. I have been battling this issue for about a year now. Once i figured i had APT i started doing the exercises and my posture is better and core is stronger, but i dont do the workouts consistently every day. But when i was doing it for 2-3 weeks consistnetly, i still had trouble lasting and still had crazy IK's. Has anyone ever gotten to a point where the more you think about your issue, the more severe it becomes ? Thats how i am feeling now...

Comment

Don't think start and stop works as good as trying to balance arousal and work your way up slowly. When you get up to the 8-9 area slow down more and try to hold this higher arousal area. Lasting longer in this high arousal area helps get you used to it and will help with the IKs. Start and stop with sex i feel isn't going to train you as well when it comes to these IKs. But that is just my thinking. I only get IKs at very high stimulation if at all.

I'v been doing a very high arousal edging where i get to the edge and just before it hold the 9 arousal for as long as possible. Quarter strokes half strokes just to hold it on the edge without going over. You wouldn't normally do that during sex but it really does train yourself to get used to the higher stimulation.

Do you have a routine? Do you keep track? you kind of dodge the question but it is probably one of the most important things you can do.
                  My PE Thread
                  My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
                    Don't think start and stop works as good as trying to balance arousal and work your way up slowly. When you get up to the 8-9 area slow down more and try to hold this higher arousal area. Lasting longer in this high arousal area helps get you used to it and will help with the IKs. Start and stop with sex i feel isn't going to train you as well when it comes to these IKs. But that is just my thinking. I only get IKs at very high stimulation if at all.

I'v been doing a very high arousal edging where i get to the edge and just before it hold the 9 arousal for as long as possible. Quarter strokes half strokes just to hold it on the edge without going over. You wouldn't normally do that during sex but it really does train yourself to get used to the higher stimulation.

Do you have a routine? Do you keep track? you kind of dodge the question but it is probably one of the most important things you can do.
                    Lately, i havent kept a written journal but I have been doing routines for 2-3 weeks constiently and havent seen results like I want. It seems like things get good , then worse. Its just random tbh. I am going to start back one and keep track. I am going to write every single exercise i do for PRE-E to see how people think if im going after Pre-E, the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikamaru View Post
                      I still havent started an actual edging routine but we have sex a lot so i basically use that as edging session. I firmly believe sex is the best type of edging you can get to cure Pre-E. I did notice on my last edging session, i had crazy IK's as well. Had to start/stop a lot. I am just trying to figure out what is the cause of my Ik's. I have been battling this issue for about a year now. Once i figured i had APT i started doing the exercises and my posture is better and core is stronger, but i dont do the workouts consistently every day. But when i was doing it for 2-3 weeks consistnetly, i still had trouble lasting and still had crazy IK's. Has anyone ever gotten to a point where the more you think about your issue, the more severe it becomes ? Thats how i am feeling now...
                      Me. I had been lazy and skipped some exersice and suceed in edging session. 3 day after that did my routine (stretches and core exersice) expecting to have succes inedging session again but I fail a big time.
                      5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
                      10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
                      10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
                      7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
                      Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I have done routines up to 2-3 weeks consistently then will mess up but within those 2-3 weeks, things dont get better. Like i said earlier to pegasus, usually things would change for me quickly on what is wrong and what it is. My pelvic floor just seems so tight now a days even after i do stretches and everything. Also i feel Ik's if i touch my penis, or after I poop, ik spasms are crazy.. i seriously think its my pelvic floor just so tight.
                        Seems like if you have done alot of pelvic floor stretching, RK, hindu squats etc.

Perhaps it's time to think about weakness in your pelvic floor. Remember, a tight muscle is a weak muscle. Your pelvic floor also has to be strong in order to get very hard during edging and in order to stop orgasm. This could be the missing variable you are looking for in the equation. Something to think about.

Now I don't mean treat edging like a kegel routine. You should so them outside edging, and as you get better you can throw a couple in there while edging to maximize pleasure and arousal.
                        "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                        Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                        Current NBP: 19cm
                        BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Do you go gym? Do you hammer out on the squats/ other glute dominant exercises? They act as a Kegel on the way up along with the glute contraction, but from a full range of motion.

Stretching a weak muscle can sometimes just aggravate it to tighten up again as its possible that the weak PF is still over-compensating for some other weakness. Mentioned that your core is stronger now, what kind of exercises have you been doing for it?

Comment

I still havent started an actual edging routine but we have sex a lot so i basically use that as edging session. I firmly believe sex is the best type of edging you can get to cure Pre-E.
                            That's like saying the best way to learn golf is by playing, instead of going to the practice range when, in fact, you have to practice far more than play to improve.

I am just trying to figure out what is the cause of my Ik's. I have been battling this issue for about a year now. Once i figured i had APT i started doing the exercises and my posture is better and core is stronger, but i dont do the workouts consistently every day. But when i was doing it for 2-3 weeks consistnetly, i still had trouble lasting and still had crazy IK's. Has anyone ever gotten to a point where the more you think about your issue, the more severe it becomes ? Thats how i am feeling now...
                            You're looking for a physical defect or something, hoping that it's the key and once you locate and fix it, your IK's will go away. The truth is that your IK's will go away when you teach yourself to maintain and control relaxed PF muscles under arousal. Hence, the need to edge.

Comment

Tbh I don’t know what to do anymore . Feel like I’ve tried everything , Hindi squats , pillow stretch , pelvic floor routine , rk/kegal routine , only rk routine , pelvic floor stretching , yoga stretching , tennis ball massage , . I can’t stop the IK’s from taking over . My stamina has gone up and down in my relationship right now . Sometimes I last longer , sometimes from The beginning , I feel like cumming and can’t do certain positions because I have to pull out every 5 seconds . It’s very frustrating and I know I please my girl but not like I’ve done in the past . I’ve made her squirt 7 times before and now I can barely last 5 strokes without having to pull out . It feels like theirs a sweet spot on my dick now that if I touch it just goes crazy . I’ve tried ballooning but never really got too much into it but I know my pelvic floor is still tight and leads to my
                              IK’s . Idk what to do just frustrated
                              To be clear- IKs during intense arousal scenarios aren't a sign of something wrong- it's a natural response. cNow, if they're happening with a lack of arousal then something's amiss.

Edging/Stop and Start will teach you how to handle them better. The delays under arousal will get you accoustomed to more stimulation. The key is to make sure you extend the time under stimulation before orgasm. This should be done even if puases are instituted. Once you can go for 20-25 minutes without ejaculating then you shoul dfind it easier to begin refining your ejaculatory control.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X