bust to fast when shes on top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bust to fast when shes on top

good day fellow members when ever my gf rides me i bust in less than 1 minute, 40 seconds max. i could last ok in any other position so i find it strange i bust so fast when shes on top what can i do to help with this as i know she feels disappointed because she likes to ride

Have her put on a mask that makes her look like Nancy Pelosi; that ought to do it. Lets' see; a good looking woman riding me as I look at her beautiful face and body and the pleasure that she's giving and getting; hell I'd probably lose my erection or bust a nut right there. Do it doggy style then
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Have her put on a mask that makes her look like Nancy Pelosi; that ought to do it. Lets' see; a good looking woman riding me as I look at her beautiful face and body and the pleasure that she's giving and getting; hell I'd probably lose my erection or bust a nut right there. Do it doggy style then
      CUSP82 are you lost. Please go back to penis enlargment forum.

I had fuck fat + ugly chicks with ear plug blocking her moaning voice before many time. It doesnt work for premature ejaculation.
      5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
      10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
      10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
      7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
      Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

So with all the positions you can have sex with the only one you have pe with is when she's riding you on top. Is that what you're saying?

Comment

OP. Don’t watch. Just enjoy the ride. I had the same problem. I loved watching her bounce on my dick. Close your eyes and think about balancing your checkbook. Google it.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Bust a nut and wait for the burrito to make a comeback, you should be able to last longer.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Lmfaoo

Comment

Lmfaooo

Comment

So with all the positions you can have sex with the only one you have pe with is when she's riding you on top. Is that what you're saying?
                  Yeah man

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    OP. Don’t watch. Just enjoy the ride. I had the same problem. I loved watching her bounce on my dick. Close your eyes and think about balancing your checkbook. Google it.
                    This only works 50% of the time tried it

Comment

So you have pe in only one position among the various possible positions. Well to me that doesn't qualify as pe, a problem that many guys suffer in all positions. So just don't do it that way.

Comment

As an alternative, you could do something to reduce the sensitivity (wear a condom, cock sleeve, etc.) when she is on top since she likes that position so much. Might not feel as great, or with a cock sleeve, could feel better. When you are ready to finish, just take whatever off and there ya go.
                        Recommended Routine
                        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          Hahahaha! yeah, that works. I think getting off faster from cowgirl is completely normal. My gf knows the best way to finish me off is to climb on top and ride hard with her boobs are in my face. I know she's going for the grand finale (which is a turn on by itself) and I blow in no time.
                          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

What the other members are writing back to you is straight horse shit. Yes closing your eyes can help but it takes away from you enjoying the sensation with your eyes and seeing everything like a normal person could . I’m just like you , my girl riding me , my ex riding me was the hardest position . You have a better advantage then me , you said u can last for a minute 40 seconds , I’m assuming you meant without pulling out , you can last that long ? That’s better then me ! I have to pull out every 10-15 seconds ! I’ve had days where she could ride me for 5+ minutes without having to stop much but i believe it came from when I would edge more on my own , and doing cowgirl position more . You have to face your fear , and be confident ! If you do it every sex session for one-two weeks, I promise after you will be able to last longer and the sensations won’t be overwhelming ! When I couldn’t last when she was on top , it was because mentally I was afraid already because I knew it was my weakest position. ! You have to practice those weak positions to make it better ! Also getting a flesh light Stu , helps because you can imitate a girl riding you. Do you have a out of sex edging routine ? That has helped me lately and doing a kegal/RK routine daily along with pelvic stretches , Hindi squats . Gotta figure what works for you but it’s an awful feeling when your girl loves to ride and you can’t take it ! Trust me I’ve been there keep pushing ! Start with that position and when you feel like you can’t take it anymore , slow down pull out and go at it again ! Don’t give into the urge to cum ! You gotta retrain your mind and body in that position ! If you have to pull out 100 times and tell your body no , then do it ! Good luck bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Shikamaru View Post
                              What the other members are writing back to you is straight horse shit.
                              Really? Care to explain? Watch the tone bro and a refresher on the rules here would be beneficial for you. No problems disagreeing but do it respectfully please.
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X