Committing to this PE Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Committing to this PE Log

Hi all, been a member for some time and have asked questions sporadically. Long story short, I’ve decided to beat this once and for all and make this log as a commitment.

Background: lifelong pre e, used to cum in <10 thrusts, but could last 20-30 min during oral/masturbation. Unfortunately my condition has gotten worse with bad posture & habits, so now I cum in <2 mins even during bj/wanking. It sucks.

I’ve developed pretty bad anxiety (and performance anxiety), and it’s gotten to the point where I have been avoiding sex with my long term gf (even tho she says she doesn’t care), and it’s just so demoralizing. But as I’ve said, enough is enough and I want to beat this.

I work 11-13h a day so it’s been hard to stay committed but I decided to post this lot to force myself to commit and stay accountable.

Anw, I’ve read a lot of the posts & logs on this forum, but I plan to keep it simple. I have v obvious APT, poor posture & v tight PF & IKs (I have this weird tendency of always tending my abs, anus and shoulders - probably from my anxiety).

ACTION PLAN:
    - fix APT (following advice from other logs, Andrewii & basing this on the Scott Herman YouTube video)
    - 10-15 min Hindi squat with RK & breathing everyday
    - 10 min penis stretching every other day
    - 10-15 min glam squeezing every other day
    - 15 min meditation w breathing everyday

I’m intentionally leaving out any edging for now since I reach PONR in like 2 mins which i think is pointless for now. I’m not sure if that’s the right move, but would appreciate any advise from those who have beaten this or are in the process.

Thanks for the support & guidance guys.

Good luck!

Comment

Day 1:

- quad, lower back & hip flexor stretches
      - 3x15 glute bridges
      - 3X 15 bodyweight squats (slow n controlled).
      - 15 min Hindi squat with RK
      - 15 min meditation
      - 10 min penis stretching

Tried doing the glans squeezing in the shower. I wonder if it makes any sense to do them if mot erect?

Been also trying to pull the foreskin back as I realize I IK terribly just from doing that. Still not fully confident on my RK technique, and it definitely can’t “counter my IKs” yet. Any tips appreciated.

Comment

First step: admitting my god awful failure. Pretty obvious i didnt stick to this routine religiously at all. But I've still been lurking around the forum, reading people's progress and asking questions every now and then. I've seen the tremendous benefits of other people starting their threads and getting great feedback, and so that's basically what i'm trying/going to do now. Don't lose hope in me yet guys

Even though i haven't been consistent & haven't logged my thoughts/progress, I have actually been doing hindi squats every other day, working out a lot more & trying to do my RKs etc.

My focus has been on getting rid of APT and i think i'm making some progress. the curve in my back is much less pronounecd and i'm even starting to see some changes in my abs (aesthetically and strength wise).

Despite all this, I'm going to state that my progress has basically been 2 steps forward and 1 step back. I've been focusing on trying to relax my PF but as I metnioned in my first post, I have an incredibly tense body. i've been following a mobility routine to really losen up everything. But edging is still incredibly difficult. the muscle that runs below my scrotum before my anus (is this the BC??) still gets incredibly tight and I still haven't rigured how to front Rk while sitting/lying down. Either way, here's me trying to get back into it & beat this MF.

Wish me luck.

Comment

So I’ve been edging after doing my stretches. I noticed that when I have one finger on my perineum in between my scrotum n anus, every time I stroke down my shaft, I get a small IK. Not the usual hard IK I get, but quite subtle. Is this normal?

I’ve been trying to press down on my perineum and think of relaxing it (by pressing it down). I notice when I do apply pressure there i last a bit longer (despite the IK). Anyone else have this?

Comment

You might consider a massage form like for instance tennis ball massage.

Comment

Hey Pegasus, I’ve been using a harder kind of massage ball to release that area.

What I’ve noticed when edging is that with each stroke, the IC & BC gets harder & harder and contracts involuntarily. Not a spasm, but just clenching. I believe this must’ve been a bad habit since young - whether to increase erection strength or to get one out faster. Gonna spend this week focusing on relaxing this when I edge slowly.

Question: when doing an RK, is it just relaxing of the pelvic floor (just a non contraction), or is there an actual push.

And in terms of strength, with 1 being a fart and 10 being pushing like a lift button or something. Where along this scale is the feeling of an RK? I can feel it expand when I stand up. But should it feel that way lying down too?

Comment

So I managed to edge last night and lasted a while longer before any IKs set in. This is pretty huge progress considering I usually IK like crazy within 1 min.

What i think has helped is my focus on trying to actively disengage my BC/IC muscle. When edging, I've noticed that these muscles tense up like crazy, almost on autopilot mode. For example, if i stroke once and stop, i'll notice whether my BC is lose. stroke 5 in a row and stop, then shift my focus to my BC, and boy its rock hard becuz its automatically clenched up.

What I'm going to focus on is slowly stroking, with a finger at the perineum, to remind myself to keep staying loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmukk View Post
                  So I managed to edge last night and lasted a while longer before any IKs set in. This is pretty huge progress considering I usually IK like crazy within 1 min.

What i think has helped is my focus on trying to actively disengage my BC/IC muscle. When edging, I've noticed that these muscles tense up like crazy, almost on autopilot mode. For example, if i stroke once and stop, i'll notice whether my BC is lose. stroke 5 in a row and stop, then shift my focus to my BC, and boy its rock hard becuz its automatically clenched up.

What I'm going to focus on is slowly stroking, with a finger at the perineum, to remind myself to keep staying loose.
                  To add to this, I know the intent should be to do a front RK - that's where most of the tension is. But I'm not at that point to be able to RK yet proprly, or at least I don't really feel it. What I've been trying to do instead of hard RK is to just relax that area, as opposed to actively trying to push it out.

When i actively RK, i feel pressure building up in my shoulders/neck/head and I'm rly not even pushing that hard. so just food for thought!

Comment

Try this next time, I call it stabaling the PF, but it is sort of an RK. Apply a pressure out on the both sides of the front PF. I mean exactly above your penis (where some speculate IC is there) and the end of your BC muscle which should end very close to your anus.
                    Do it first out of the edging session, where you put a small amount of pressure out and see how it change your front PF and try to pull your flaccid penis then. You can see if you do it right, you feel the sensitivity of your glans is highly reduced. then transfer it to your edging session.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                      Try this next time, I call it stabaling the PF, but it is sort of an RK. Apply a pressure out on the both sides of the front PF. I mean exactly above your penis (where some speculate IC is there) and the end of your BC muscle which should end very close to your anus.
                      Do it first out of the edging session, where you put a small amount of pressure out and see how it change your front PF and try to pull your flaccid penis then. You can see if you do it right, you feel the sensitivity of your glans is highly reduced. then transfer it to your edging session.
                      Hey, thanks for your input but I’m a little confused by what u mean by “apply pressure on both sides of the front pf. Exactly above the penis”?

what do u mean both sides of the front PF, and what do u mean above the penis?

Above the penis like near my belly? I think the PF runs from the Underside base of the penis to the anus no?

Comment

Working...
                      X