Increase Erection Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase Erection Quality

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I noticed that my EQ is no longer 100%, or at least it does not keep 100% for the duration of sexual intercourse.Especially, strangely, what has never happened before, my EQ decreases in case of oral sex.Can you take advantage of the exercises and natural substances to increase my EQ?

Try out the 5G tea, and do some jelqing. And daily edging is a must
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

If you have been doing lots of kegels recently you may be overtrained. If that is the case stop doing kegels until your erections are normal again. If that's not your case take vitamin C and a garlic supplement. That is great for erections. If that is not enough add an arginine + citrulline supplement.

Obviously if you have medical conditions don't do it. If you notice side effects stop taking it. Those are natural supplements but pay attention to your body. For example: if I take arginine for prolonged periods of time I get eye redness.

Comment

What is 5G tea? Where do I find it? What's it taste like?

Comment

Originally posted by Benniboy View Post
          What is 5G tea? Where do I find it? What's it taste like?
          It is a combination of Ginger, Ginseng, Ginkgo, Garlic and Green Tea. All 5 ingredients have (proven) efficacy in helping EQ and PE in general.
          Hard to find, easy to make. Most health stores will have some sort of green tea comb that includes Ginger. Then add in ginseng tea (dried sachets easily available). Pop a couple of ginkgo/garlic supplements and your good.

If you search around the 'Gym you will see a few different ways to make the tea.
          I drink the 3G version daily (ginger, green tea, ginseng) and I enjoy the taste.
          Thread

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
            It is a combination of Ginger, Ginseng, Ginkgo, Garlic and Green Tea. All 5 ingredients have (proven) efficacy in helping EQ and PE in general.
            Hard to find, easy to make. Most health stores will have some sort of green tea comb that includes Ginger. Then add in ginseng tea (dried sachets easily available). Pop a couple of ginkgo/garlic supplements and your good.

If you search around the 'Gym you will see a few different ways to make the tea.
            I drink the 3G version daily (ginger, green tea, ginseng) and I enjoy the taste.
            You take it daily? All of those are blood thinners (which explains why it helps with erections). Have you ever experienced any side effect like bleeding? I assume that doses on tea are low enough to not cause adverse effects but I wanted to ask you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
              You take it daily? All of those are blood thinners (which explains why it helps with erections). Have you ever experienced any side effect like bleeding? I assume that doses on tea are low enough to not cause adverse effects but I wanted to ask you anyway.
              There is more to them than just blood thinning. Ginkgo is a hefty thinner, but garlic, ginger and ginseng have other properties. Green Tea is a powerful anti-oxidant.

I have not experienced any bleeding problems. I cook daily and have had a few nick and cuts, no noticeable problem.

Many guys here do the 5G.
              Thread

Comment

Working...
              X