X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey To Curing PE - Log

Alright started my log today and I have one mission in my mind
    and it's curing this PE shit.

My PE is 99% psychological, since I was a little kid I used to jerk off like the freaking flash,
    I would cum in a matter of seconds, 1 to 4 times a day.

It was only in my late teens that i realized how how much damage i've caused.

I used to do some edging and ballooning but not consistently, but now, im almost reaching 25 and i know that soon Ill find a girl, maybe my wife, and there's no way Im going to disappoint her in bad, there's no way that the girl of my life would experience bad sex for the rest of hers, this shit could also lead to frustration and breakup and that's just not happening.

So today I had my first session and this is what happened.

My routine is this:

RK
    5 sec X 5
    7 sec X 4
    10 sec X 3
    15 sec X 2
    30 sec X 1

Kegel
    5 sec X 5
    5 sec X 4
    10 sec X 3
    15 sec X 2
    30 sec X 1

Im aiming for more RK then regular ones, and next session i will switch up the order and start from regular kegeling because it's easier for me (no wonder) and helps me identify the muscle better.

Next, i stretched right left down up and middle for 30 seconds.

Went to a ballooning session of 10 minutes.
    I enjoyed it very much, after 5-6 minutes of just enjoying it, I amped up the speed to make it more arousing to see how far i can go and before I knew it time was up

Next I went into the edging session.
    I set the timer for 30 Min and went with it.

I didnt have any IK, only when i was near ponr i had a few ( like 5 in total) so this matter is fine.

Now I started the session, I was still pretty hard, like 90% from the ballooning I just did, and for a good 10 minutes I storked it, trying to see where Im at, focusing on the feeling and trying to stay focused, although from time to time a few erotic thoughts and images came to my mind.

I held it pretty good, although i didnt feel much arousal.

After these 10 minutes (approx) erection and arousal started going up and down, sometimes I felt high arousal with 50% erection, and a few times low arousal with 90% erection.

then I switched from standing and thrusting, as if Im doggy styling, to sitting and thrusting, and there the arousal spiked! even when my dick was like 50% erected I felt that if I keep the same pace I had, I would cum, so I had to slow it down, I got a little harder again and stood back up to starting position.

now this is the last 7 minutes of the session, which were the most significant, because in these 7 minutes I started to really play with the arousal level which was controlled by the speed of my thrusting, which for me was a huge realization, ITS A MATTER OF ADJUSTING THE SPEED OF THRUST WITH AROUSAL LEVEL.
    I just need to know how fast I can go when arousal is X. and i think I got into plateau for 2-3 minutes.

My next goal is to start stretching the line, see how fast i can go in each arousal level, fast enough that i wont go up a level but not slow enough that i go down.

I also found that Im much much more sensitive and prone to reach ejaculation when Im not thrusting, i guess because this is how i used to masturbate (sitting on the chair and wanking it)

Do you think I should focus on not thrusting or should i keep with the thrusting?

Thanks guys

Looks like were starting logs at the same time, let's keep each other motivated

In my mind why wouldn't you keep thrusting if you can handle it? This is after all supposed to replicate as close to a sexual experience as we can get to allow this to transfer over to the real thing.

Godspeed!

Comment

Bet bro, we can do it

And for your question
      I know it's most similar to sex, but the thing is psychological, it about the arousal you feel and how you can control it

It's like a ufc fighter who's really good at ground game and suck at striking, he could keep working only on ground game, but he would always have this fear when standing up and that fear will affect is overall match

But i guess ill keep with the thrusting untill ill get thr hang of it and then i can replicate it to sitting down without thrusting

Comment

I would make sure you include exercises in there as well. Such as Core/Ab work. PreE holds a lot of weight in muscle imbalances and reflex. A well rounded Lower core/ab routine, probably working glutes hamstrings and hip flexors. Maybe some posterior chain work/stretching as well.

Imagine your PF as a rubber band you don't want to have tension on. You need to correct the imbalances that all work on the pelvic/PF region. If you have APT that needs to be addressed first.
        Weak core/Tight hipflexors pull the pelvis anterior down.
        Tight back/weak Hamstrings pull the pelvis posterior up.
        This creates APT and can protrude the gut causing one to want to suck in to not stick out so abruptly. Sucking in causes tension on the PF pulling it up in the anterior.

Strong believer that this issue is not a problem with sensation, the things ballooning and gland squeezes and other things try to address. The overwhelming sensation starts to subside when you correct the muscle imbalances because they allow the PF to relax and not be pressed up against your prostate. Your PF is like the G-string for a girl in some respect. Loosening your PF, Learning to relax and RK helps pull that tension away.
        My PE Thread
        4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
        5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
        Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
          I would make sure you include exercises in there as well. Such as Core/Ab work. PreE holds a lot of weight in muscle imbalances and reflex. A well rounded Lower core/ab routine, probably working glutes hamstrings and hip flexors. Maybe some posterior chain work/stretching as well.

Imagine your PF as a rubber band you don't want to have tension on. You need to correct the imbalances that all work on the pelvic/PF region. If you have APT that needs to be addressed first.
          Weak core/Tight hipflexors pull the pelvis anterior down.
          Tight back/weak Hamstrings pull the pelvis posterior up.
          This creates APT and can protrude the gut causing one to want to suck in to not stick out so abruptly. Sucking in causes tension on the PF pulling it up in the anterior.

Strong believer that this issue is not a problem with sensation, the things ballooning and gland squeezes and other things try to address. The overwhelming sensation starts to subside when you correct the muscle imbalances because they allow the PF to relax and not be pressed up against your prostate. Your PF is like the G-string for a girl in some respect. Loosening your PF, Learning to relax and RK helps pull that tension away.

I Would definitely look into what you just said bro thanks you very much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT GUYS, AROUSAL IS THE KEY!

So I did my stretches, kegels and RK's and then went to ballooning

The ballooning session went by like a freaking minute! it was so good, I had much more fun and sensations and I went faster then before, I did reach the lower limit of what I can control while ballooning so I kept it cool, didnt chase the good sensations and stayed in control and lowered the arousal level a bit.

Then I went into the edging session and boy what a revolutionary session.

I came hot out of the ballooning session and was very aroused, I could feel my glands literally hot from all the rubbing from the ballooning which made everything very sensitive and hard to control at start. I stroked pretty slow but kept it cool, I almost reached ponr but then really slowed the stroking down and pulled through it.

It wasnt untill the second half of the session that I upgraded my concept of SPEED OF STROKE\AROUSAL LEVEL

So let's say in minute 17 my arousal was 5 and I started stroking slowly, I went on and on and could see that nothing happens\not much sensation, so I went a little faster with the stroking - same result, and then I went a little faster, and then from arousal level of 5, I could feel my arousal go up by 1 or even 1.5,(doesnt really matter) so i slowed down again to original slow speed (lets call this speed 1, where the top speed is 3 and 2 is medium)

Now want to give you an example, lets say you're at arousal level 5, you stroke at pace 1 and reach pace 3 and then go up a level in arousal.
          Now lets say you're arousal level 9.5 there's no way you can stroke at pace 3 right? maybe now the top speed you can go is pace 1 and you can start slow in 0.1 right? so from this example the higher your arousal is, the lower range you have, pace wise. the arousal dictates the pace.

So back to my edging, I got to pace 6, now my range of pace has decreased and i need to check again what is my minimum pace i can go without lowering arousal, and what's the maximuum pace i can go without increasing the arousal too much.

you see, it's this experimenting, seeing how fast you can go in each arousal level that you still have control and how fast you need to go to increase arousal !

it's like driving in manual, you start in 1st gear, there's a limit on how fast you can go in 1st gear, then you have to go to 2nd gear etc.. it's about driving that car and eventually instinctively knowing when you need to switch gear and at what speed you can stay so that you keep driving normally and wont have to lower it to the previous gear

Damn, this shit's exciting, this is huge for me
          Hope this helps you guys and enables you to put in to good use

Comment

Control arousal by being very present in your body, not your head. Your mind says pleasure equals orgasm. Instead, pleasure means just that. The harder she moans, I don't care. I'm only listening to my body. When you do that your knees go weak and your screaming for a release. People try and numb their dick, it suppose to be sensitive. You need to teach your body to relax and enjoy it. When you get a back massage it feels great and you relax and feel every little part being touched. When my dick is touched I feel it go down my legs, up my torso now. When i got out of my head and into my body sex is just out of the world and I always was lucky enough to have alot of sex in my life.

Comment

Also everything ACpreE has said and done. I learned so much from him. His log is like a Bible, read it!

Comment

One last thing. Breathing is important and it gives your thiughys something to concentrate on. Your mind needs some thing to occupy it and you fill that with deep controlled relaxed breathing. That's why there is soft music in the background when getting a massage. If you can do this you can up your pleasure threshold slowly. My current plateau is better then what my orgasm used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by bball33 View Post
                  Also everything ACpreE has said and done. I learned so much from him. His log is like a Bible, read it!
                  Thanks Man I appreciate it This whole recovery is much more then fixing a problem, it is really learning your whole sexual experience inside and out of your body. How different thoughts different movements different tensions cause different reactions. Just the simple difference between closing your legs and masturbating and spreading your legs apart and masturbating. You will feel the tension differences in your PF.
                  My PE Thread
                  My PreE Thread

Comment

Control arousal by being very present in your body, not your head. Your mind says pleasure equals orgasm. Instead, pleasure means just that. The harder she moans, I don't care. I'm only listening to my body. When you do that your knees go weak and your screaming for a release. People try and numb their dick, it suppose to be sensitive. You need to teach your body to relax and enjoy it. When you get a back massage it feels great and you relax and feel every little part being touched. When my dick is touched I feel it go down my legs, up my torso now. When i got out of my head and into my body sex is just out of the world and I always was lucky enough to have alot of sex in my life.
                    Im not disagreeing and i understand what your'e saying completely.

i learned martial arts, and always, always when i was in the moment, i had the best performance but the thing is, i had to start inside of my head
                    when i started martial arts, i had to think "ok when he throws a hook my hand need to block this way" "next time i need to adjust that way" but it's not untill i had the belief that "i can block the punch\can throw one" that i can allow myself, or rather i would even be able to be in the moment and have a perfect match you get what im saying?

dont get me wrong, i was super in the moment, it might sound analytical but it's just the way i write it, i was in the moment and in tune to the pleasure and sensations.

i would love the know what's your response cause i really think that's a major key what your'e saying

Comment

Totally get what you are saying. My main sport was basketball and I was good at it. I played at very high levels and your body just reacts, your mind slows it down, you don't think, you don't evenhear the crowd or feel the pressure to perform. It's being in the "zone".
                      Sex is the same thing. You get that way by practicing and practicing at a high level. Like ACPreE suggests, the workouts are about getting physical control over your body and PF first. Without that you are dead in the water. Then you train your mind. That is what takes it to th next level. My woman moaning is like the crowd cheering and my score on the board is the minutes going by. When I edge I stay calm, I feel myself breathing, I feel my PF in detail, in the beginning I would say this feels good and just relax your whole body. Check back in to your body constantly, say this is nice and relax all your muscles again. You want to train yourself to feel pleasure and the response is relax, not tense. Like I said your brain will dedicate more resources to feeling the pleasure so it gets easier to control and feels even better. Pleasure equals relaxing, relaxing means control

Comment

Totally get what you are saying. My main sport was basketball and I was good at it. I played at very high levels and your body just reacts, your mind slows it down, you don't think, you don't evenhear the crowd or feel the pressure to perform. It's being in the "zone".
                        Sex is the same thing. You get that way by practicing and practicing at a high level. Like ACPreE suggests, the workouts are about getting physical control over your body and PF first. Without that you are dead in the water. Then you train your mind. That is what takes it to th next level. My woman moaning is like the crowd cheering and my score on the board is the minutes going by. When I edge I stay calm, I feel myself breathing, I feel my PF in detail, in the beginning I would say this feels good and just relax your whole body. Check back in to your body constantly, say this is nice and relax all your muscles again. You want to train yourself to feel pleasure and the response is relax, not tense. Like I said your brain will dedicate more resources to feeling the pleasure so it gets easier to control and feels even better. Pleasure equals relaxing, relaxing means control
                        That was a beautifully put way to describe the whole experience.
                        My PE Thread
                        My PreE Thread

Comment

Alright. im pretty relaxed while im edging, barely any tensed muscles or IK's, my heart rate does go up but that's natural. I do meditation each day so it really helps with the breathing part.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alright for today's update.

I could feel improvement in stamina in kegeling, both pc and bc, and a bit more control, i could isolate the muscles better.
                          In RK's im trying to focus on not working the abs that much.

Ballooning was meh, i had to use different lotion for this session which wasn't good and barely felt any arousal.

After 10 minutes i went to the edging session and in this session i allowed my self to cum (every 3 sessions).

Nothing big, i reached ponr once, which is pretty sweet counting the fact that i was super horny from the past 2 days.

The main thing i took from this session was, that i noticed when i started the session, all the way up to the 10th - 12th minute, it felt good but not like the previous sessions, and i wondered why, and then i reached ponr, waited a few seconds and switched positions from standing to laying on the bad, legs bent, and then i immediately figured out why.

I noticed that when it feels only good, i only feel (or maybe i only focus?) on the head of the penis, and it's this good sensation mixed with pressure (on the head ).
                          But when it feels awesome and really pleasurable, i feel the sensation mainly along the penis, from base to right before the head.

I wonder what triggers this change in sensation..

I also noticed that when i stroke to much and get to a higher arousal level, i feel this wave of pressure inside my penis, and that's a good sign i can use.

Lastly, the ejaculation was freaking awesome, hadn't had one like that for a long time, felt it with all of my body

Comment

Chasing the pleasure?

Alright on today's session i realized that i have much more control over my PC muscles (these are the ones that control the anus right?). I can identify them much better and kegel and reverse kegel them with less involvement from the BC muscles then it is the other way around.
                            I also saw improvement in reverse kegling he PC muscle with less usage of my abs.

As for the BC muscle i have more work to do.

I switched lotions for the ballooning session and it was better, nothing really important here.

Then i went to edging, it too me a good 18 minutes till i really started to feel pleasure in my penis, and it also came and go every now and then. I had a few IK's nothing major, and i think i was holding a light kegel with my PC muscle a few times, i need to keep that in check.

The moment i remember the most was when i started feeling the good sensations in my penis, lets say i was at arousal 5, and i wanted more so i stroked faster and i got to like 6.5 - 7 and i realized it not about getting away from the ejaculation, it's about pursuing to good feeling while remaining in control, it's a small seed that got planted which'll go al long way i think. I mean, if i had this realization from the beginning, i would get to feeling the good sensations in the first couple of minutes, not the 18th.

anyway god bless, ill update tomorrow

Comment

Different System Different measurements

Alright so in my PC kegel i had one 10 sec kegel that when i released it, i noticed i didnt involve the bc which was pretty sweet.
                              when i start pc kegeling i barely invlove the abs but when im near the end of the pc kegel routine i find that i involve it a bit.

When i did the BC kegel i found that i barely involve the pc muscle all through the routine, some small slips here and there.

Reverse kegeling for the PC is a different story, i involve the abs alot but im seeing progress, BC reverse kegel is a little easier.

The ballooning routine was ok, i didnt switch the lotion yet, at start it was pretty good, but toward the end i put more and more lotion and had too much and the sensation got weaker .

Then i moved to the edging session.
                              Yesterday i said "go for the good feeling" but i realized that at the beginning i went too fast, and not only that i went too fast, i wasn't focused on the right measurement of arousal, ill explain.

So all of my life im used to only feel the ejaculation, the bursting sensation without enjoying the masturbation process, and because of that i have small amount of knowledge on the process, how fast can i go, how long, but mainly, how does it feel? how does it feel to really enjoy masturbation, and today it landed on me, that feeling that i need to focus on and pay more attention to, it's a different feeling then ejaculating, i know it sounds obvious, but when you get into edging as a newbie, you try, unconsciously, use the knowledge you have on the good sensation while masturbating.

Today i realized how every movement of the hand as an affect , and how micro the feeling is. Truly amazing.

So i didnt get into plateau but that's not even a problem, im learning every session and seeing how everything revolve around the good sensation you get when you masturbate.

Thank you guys for the support, Ill update tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X