No announcement yet.

Masturbating Glans for Better Stamina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbating Glans for Better Stamina?

Throughout my life, I have not been able to last long in PIV sex and have battled premature ejaculation. Sometimes, I have good days and can thrust for maybe 7-10 minutes, other days I can barely get in and last maybe 10 seconds before popping.

I’m 42 years old and pretty much have always masturbated my shaft and frenulum, but give very little attention, if any, to my glans. I have noticed recently that my glans is extremely sensitive (almost painful) when I lube it and rub it with my palm. I’m starting to have a theory that this might be part of why I cum so quickly.

Has anyone had success with masturbating/edging the glans to reduce sensitivity and improve stamina? Also, has anyone seen improved EQ by doing this?
    Starting (2015) - BPEL: 6.5”, NBPEL: 5.0”, MEG: 4.5”
    May ‘20 - BPEL: 7.0”, NBPEL: 5.5”, MEG: 4.625”
    Oct ‘20 - BPEL: 7.125”, NBPEL: 5.625”, MEG: 4.625”
    Current (July ‘21) - BPEL: 7.25”, NBPEL: 5.75”, MEG: 4.625”

Sounds like ballooning.
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Comment

Yeah, I guess so. I have always done my ballooning on the topside of the shaft, but using the glans might be more effective. I think I have a little better EQ in only a few days.

Comment

I am similar. Always masturbated the shaft and left glans alone.

I now do much more stimulation of the glans. And I think you are right, as my sensitivity has gone down. And my EQ does go up when adding focus to the glans.

I had not really thought about it before in that way.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post

I now do much more stimulation of the glans. And I think you are right, as my sensitivity has gone down. And my EQ does go up when adding focus to the glans.

any insight on how one would do this without lube?
          i've tried and it hurts because of unlubed friction

can't use lube every day due to kids, wife...

Comment

I’m glad to hear that you have noticed this too. I think I was noticing during a Fleshlight session that the glans was getting really sensitive and was bringing me close to PONR. I figured that if I could stimulate the head more, I would get used to that sensation and improve stamina.

I have gained a lot of valuable information from this site and tried to copy/execute techniques that others have described, but we can’t forget that we can have great breakthroughs using our own creativity and experimentation. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by upuratinario View Post

You can rub the head with very light pressure, but lube is going to be much more effective.

I use a mixture of 1:1:2 -> olive oil:coconut oil:shea butter. I call it my penis butter. 😆 It feels really good going on and is a great moisturizer that doesn’t need to be washed off. At the end, I finish with some aloe vera and you’re good to go.

Comment

I never use lube for edging/ballooning. I do it in the shower, so maybe that helps. I think it just takes getting used to. It will be difficult at first, so short time, low intensity, and work your way up

Originally posted by 7sDoor View Post
                I’m glad to hear that you have noticed this too. I think I was noticing during a Fleshlight session that the glans was getting really sensitive and was bringing me close to PONR. I figured that if I could stimulate the head more, I would get used to that sensation and improve stamina.
                I mean, it makes sense. Especially in uncircumcised. I just did not really think about it until I read the OP. Over the last few years I have steadily had more and more intensity on the glans just intuitively, and it has helped greatly.

I have gained a lot of valuable information from this site and tried to copy/execute techniques that others have described, but we can’t forget that we can have great breakthroughs using our own creativity and experimentation. 
                There is so much information, we need to coalesce and ask questions to get the real details sometimes
                Thread

Comment

There is so much information, we need to coalesce and ask questions to get the real details sometimes
                  Definitely agree! I have been a lurker for a few years and learned a lot from reading, but it has been really nice to interact and ask those questions since I became a member.

Comment

On this note, I tried it today in the shower.
                    just rubbing the glans all over the place, it feels somehow tingly, was at it for about 3 minutes
                    While it does provide some stimulation, i do not see myself orgasming just from this even if I do it for 2 hours, and I have Pre E problems.

Most intense is on the bigger side under the pee hole, somehow painfull but not that bad.
                    It feels completely different compared to the frenulum or just under the glans.
                    Will try again while I also edge to see if in case of stroking it adds to the stimulation in a different way.

Do you also edge while doing this incogneetoe, 7sDoor ?

Comment

On this note, I tried it today in the shower.
                      just rubbing the glans all over the place, it feels somehow tingly, was at it for about 3 minutes
                      While it does provide some stimulation, i do not see myself orgasming just from this even if I do it for 2 hours, and I have Pre E problems.
                      I'm sorry, I do not recall if you mentioned elsewhere: Are you circumcised?

Most intense is on the bigger side under the pee hole, somehow painfull but not that bad.
                      It feels completely different compared to the frenulum or just under the glans.
                      Will try again while I also edge to see if in case of stroking it adds to the stimulation in a different way.

Do you also edge while doing this incogneetoe, 7sDoor ?
                      I do it more as part of ballooning. But I will use it edging as needed.
                      I use alternating grips, both overhand thumb in and underhand thumb out, to grip below the glans and provide stimulation. Meaning sometimes the overhand grip will have my palm wrapped around the head. I use that to try to get the glans as engorged as possible.

I used to use the grip in more intense style edging. I use the overhand/thumb in grip to simulate the head just entering the vagina.
                      Thread

Comment

Ok, that makes sense, thanks for explaining to me.
                        i'm un circumcised, but my glans are always out free, retracted. glans are always outside, even flacid. You would think i would be desentisized from underwear, but no.

Comment

Ok, that makes sense, thanks for explaining to me.
                          i'm un circumcised, but my glans are always out free, retracted. glans are always outside, even flacid. You would think i would be desentisized from underwear, but no.
                          Aha, my default flaccid state is foreskin over the head. Only once fully hard does it retract on its own.
                          Thread

Comment

I have gained a lot of valuable information from this site and tried to copy/execute techniques that others have described, but we can’t forget that we can have great breakthroughs using our own creativity and experimentation. 
                            Glad I saw this thread before posting my own. I'm having a similar issue. In my case it's not the frenulum. For me it's along the sides where the shaft meets the penis head. I can stroke the shaft a while and nothing, but once I go up further and include the head and my hand passes this spot I just mentioned I go a little crazy. It's almost as if my body wants to just start moving uncontrollably and I get like that feeling right before you do a full body shiver. Last night it didn't take long to want to cum after rubbing this spot. Sounds like we're all having similar issue but with different spots.

Comment

Originally posted by MstrDebater View Post
                              Glad I saw this thread before posting my own. I'm having a similar issue. In my case it's not the frenulum. For me it's along the sides where the shaft meets the penis head. I can stroke the shaft a while and nothing, but once I go up further and include the head and my hand passes this spot I just mentioned I go a little crazy. It's almost as if my body wants to just start moving uncontrollably and I get like that feeling right before you do a full body shiver. Last night it didn't take long to want to cum after rubbing this spot. Sounds like we're all having similar issue but with different spots.
                              That’s really interesting! For the record, I am circumcised. I think my glans was really sensitive because I had always focused my masturbation solely on the shaft. When I first started rubbing the glans, it was so sensitive that it was almost painful and I would get that full body shiver. Now that I’ve been rubbing it for a couple weeks, it has become pretty pleasurable, but still somewhat sensitive.

I used an overhand grip and grab the whole thing with my fingers touching the frenulum on the other side. I use a turning motion, kind of like opening a doorknob. I have been doing this in the shower at the end of a jelqing session, lubing it up at the end of a pumping session, or just doing it on its own when I’m feeling horny. Like incogneetoe said, I use it as a ballooning technique.

Comment

Working...
                              X