Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy Needs help

Hey,

been looking at the forum for a while now, I need some advice. Been having a problem with PE for a while caN last around 2 minutes if I’m lucky. There have been times I’ve lasted longer but the problems seem to be getting worse. Part of the issue is stress, I can feel my wife is becoming frustrated with my poor performance and it has led to some anxiety and embarrassment. The last few times we had intercourse I could only last about 30 seconds. I’ve been doing stretching and rk,s for a few days now and I have been edging off and on for months. My pf seems very tight. It’s to the point now where I don’t even want to have sex because of the embarrassment. I’ve tried a few things during sex but it seems to complicate things should I explain to my wife and she is up for some experimenting? Are there any success stories? And advice is welcome.
    Thanks

Stamina work along with bringing your partner along to help you last longer. It is a joint effort, right ?

Improving Sexual Stamina: Ask the Experts | PEGym

The Importance of Stamina Work | PEGym

5 Tips to Help Improve Your Sexual Stamina | PEGym

at the other end of the spectrum:
    Delayed Ejaculation | PEGym

problems come in many different forms, never feel you are the only one to encounter difficulties.

to the forums !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey one other question I noticed when my wife and I snuggle together I get ik’s and also I get them a lot when I first wake up. Anyone know the reason?

Comment

Read the stickies this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Brew3x View Post
          Hey one other question I noticed when my wife and I snuggle together I get ik’s and also I get them a lot when I first wake up. Anyone know the reason?
          Why? There are multiple reasons for it, but it is part of your problem. Getting those under control is part of a solution to your problem.

Comment

Working...
          X