Nothing seems to increase my stamina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing seems to increase my stamina!

Hey guys looking for some different routines on increasing stamina. I have been doing kegels daily for over 3 years. I noticed they had helped me over a year ago but ever since I started seeing a new girl it went out the window. I have full control over my pelvic floor muscles both with regular kegels and reverse kegels. I am an amateur body builder so fitness and exercise is no issue and should help. I edge 3-4 times a week for 30-40 minuetes and nothing seems to help. During sex, unless I am in a standing position, I cannot go more than 2 full pumps without needing to quickly pull out and stop before I cum. I use to be able to reach a point after starting and stopping during sex where I could go at it for as long as I wanted with full control and I cant get to that point anymore. I can control it, but it irritates her when I have to stop intercourse after 1-2 thrusts

You mention bodybuilding as an activity, but how about endurance (cardio) work? Some BBers eschew this in the attempts at maximizing hypertrophy. The combined work of the heart in maintainign extra mass and a lack of cardio training can lead to sexual stamina issues.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You have a pelvic floor balance issue increase rk in your pe workout . At the end of leg training workout do stretches including hindi squat . Avoid roids . I agree with Al on the cardio.

Comment

How long do you last on standing position?
        5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
        10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
        10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
        7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
        Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

A bodybuilder and 3 years of RK/K still havent beat Pre E completely. I started core workout last week because of suggest from 2 member in this forum. They are cured from Pre E thats why I believe them. I was so motivated and expecting this is the piece that was missing until you told us that you are amateur bodybuilder. But im going to tryi this core exersice for 2 months anyway.

There is only 1 thing I havent try: 10%RK throughout the day. Have you tried this?
          5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
          10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
          10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
          7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
          Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
            A bodybuilder and 3 years of RK/K still havent beat Pre E completely. I started core workout last week because of suggest from 2 member in this forum. They are cured from Pre E thats why I believe them. I was so motivated and expecting this is the piece that was missing until you told us that you are amateur bodybuilder. But im going to tryi this core exersice for 2 months anyway.

There is only 1 thing I havent try: 10%RK throughout the day. Have you tried this?
            This member does not only not have pre e but has had excellent endurance for that matter still does but want more uninterrupted .

Comment

If one is performing heavy core lifts and not getting in the right amount of recovery- as well as not adequately training ancillary muscles and not remaining flexible, then there will likely be problems down the road. This becomes even more important as one ages and/or gets to lifting very heavy weight.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Curious how much PF tension you have, a lot of kegels can have that affect. Do you have APT? Being a body builder id assume you wouldn't but doesn't hurt to ask. Core/ab work helped me a ton with my PreE.
                My PE Thread
                4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
                5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
                Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
                My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  If one is performing heavy core lifts and not getting in the right amount of recovery- as well as not adequately training ancillary muscles and not remaining flexible, then there will likely be problems down the road. This becomes even more important as one ages and/or gets to lifting very heavy weight.

do you do this yourself?
                  Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
                    do you do this yourself?
                    I do and I can say it has become harder to do well rounded training as age and injuries affect one.

Comment

do you do this yourself?
                      Most definitely! I'm approaching my late 40s now and have to limber up for training than I used to- so regular daily stretches and ancillary training are now a "mandatory" aspect of my daily repertoire.

A balanced approach to training is better for your health in the long run.

Comment

agreed i'm 38 and competed ten years now. well over ten years. Bodybuilding, then when Classic physique came in in 2016.

If youre a fan of Dorian he recommends doing a lot of stuff he didnt do when he was competing, that would have prevented injuries .
                        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

agreed i'm 38 and competed ten years now. well over ten years. Bodybuilding, then when Classic physique came in in 2016.

If youre a fan of Dorian he recommends doing a lot of stuff he didnt do when he was competing, that would have prevented injuries .
                          Dorian's training methods (brief and heavy) are my preference

Comment

Believe it or not, bodybuilding in gym, meaning with weights can be main reason for premature ejaculation and failure in edging. Just look at most bodybuilders, they are almost always in stress and whatever lead them to anger. The way they exercise, body positions..etc that all contradicts stamina and prolonged sex.

Carry your weight before carrying some dumbbells/bars
                            Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                            Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Not much evidence supporting what you just said there so I'm not sure what you base any of that on lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X