Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curing Pre-E techniques, the story of a whole year from someone who actually did it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curing Pre-E techniques, the story of a whole year from someone who actually did it

Hi
    Anthony Gerio N
    Last edited by Anthony Gerio N; 10-04-2020, 09:00 AM.

Congratulations!

Comment

How do you keep the BS muscle relaxed consciously? What is the training for it?

Comment

Anthony_gerio,

Great first post!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by sameel View Post
          How do you keep the BS muscle relaxed consciously? What is the training for it?
          I just trained during the masturbation, the BS muscle if already powerful doesn't need anymore training. Probably you have trained it anyway through quick masturbation during the past years.
          Releasing BS does not envolve any pushing or pulling, just you need to let it go, like that part of your body is paralyzed. The location is important. It is not the end behind the lower area of your dick, you need to start releasing it from the other end from my experience. It reduces the blood flow to the glan. At first it is kinda tickly when you release it. I think because it is new to the muscle.

Comment

BS/BC muscle causes ejaculation reflex. You can use tennis ball or your hand to massage the area.
            I press it with two fingers from time to time and control ejaculation during sex. This is a good trick and I can apply it in side by side sex position.
            You can also wear a tight ring at the base, it also helps significantly. It stops the BS muscle from flexing.

I combine these trick with RK's and deep breathing.
            But the ultimate solution is "WORKOUT" your core muscles. It calms down the nervous system and ejaculation reflex. I can push my abs like RK and at the same time tense my leg muscles with each thrust. It somehow keeps the ejaculation reflex under control.

Master's and Johnson's squeeze technique also focuses on the BC muscle. You squeeze the penis base or head with your hand few times, and it calms down the muscle. But if I squeeze the penis head, I ejaculate instantly, instead of stopping it.

Comment

Hi Anthony_gerio and congratulations.

I tried recently separating IC, BC and PC and although I managed it somewhat I didn't see much results in Pre-e and tried something different. But after your post I would gladly give it a try once more.

I can confirm that if you separate IC from BC you can for example see a different effect on corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum. That is if you grab your erect penis and first kegel your IC the shaft sides (CC) will stiffen and then kegel BC and your glan/shaft underside (CS) will stiffen. Also usually the initial "oh my god why my penis is so sensitive and about to blow" coincides with very pronounced glans and when you have control usually the glans are smaller and softer. So there is something to this all and relaxing BC.

Also I feel that when thrusting, on the way in my BC tries to, maybe not fully kegel, but flex a bit as it tries to "help". I'm working on removing this reflex.

So my questions:

1) how did you train your IC muscle and is it important to have them strong (what does that mean/how do you check it) or be able to separate them. I can both separate them from BC and feel them with my finger when contracting

2) The same with PC. How to train and is it more important to have them strong or separable. I have some problems with separating PC from BC on clenching, that is when kegeling PC, in the clench phase the BC loves to clench also.

3) (most importantly) How did you focus on relaxing BC and how do you do it during sex? Is there any "mnemonic" to help it? Like contracting other muscles/taking a deep breath/RK? What do you mean by "rhythmic"? And is it something you can do when you sometimes feel the initial "ticklish penis" that seems to be on the finish right from the start? Or just remedy a sudden feeling of moving to PONR while having sex. Best if you can do it when you are not in control to change speed or position like in the cowgirl position?

I managed, through tennis ball massages + stretches and RKing throughout the day, gain a lot of control (compared to my past) so that usually I don't even have the "ticklish penis" sensation and can thrust freely, sometimes even on the first round. But this is what I do outside sex and it's great I see it working.

But from time to time I get the initial sensation of being on the the edge from the get go and usually then relaxing, rking don't seem to work and I don't feel much in control. Also I think for me it happens when I have indigestion and feel bloated so maybe I'm all cramped up in the pelvic floor. So I don't have any reliable tool to "fix it" at the spot during sex.

So it would be great to add to what I have something to regain control when I feel I'm loosing it and rk's/ deep breathing/position changing/slowing down etc. don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodWork View Post
                Hi Anthony_gerio and congratulations.

I tried recently separating IC, BC and PC and although I managed it somewhat I didn't see much results in Pre-e and tried something different. But after your post I would gladly give it a try once more.

I can confirm that if you separate IC from BC you can for example see a different effect on corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum. That is if you grab your erect penis and first kegel your IC the shaft sides (CC) will stiffen and then kegel BC and your glan/shaft underside (CS) will stiffen. Also usually the initial "oh my god why my penis is so sensitive and about to blow" coincides with very pronounced glans and when you have control usually the glans are smaller and softer. So there is something to this all and relaxing BC.

Also I feel that when thrusting, on the way in my BC tries to, maybe not fully kegel, but flex a bit as it tries to "help". I'm working on removing this reflex.

So my questions:

1) how did you train your IC muscle and is it important to have them strong (what does that mean/how do you check it) or be able to separate them. I can both separate them from BC and feel them with my finger when contracting

2) The same with PC. How to train and is it more important to have them strong or separable. I have some problems with separating PC from BC on clenching, that is when kegeling PC, in the clench phase the BC loves to clench also.

3) (most importantly) How did you focus on relaxing BC and how do you do it during sex? Is there any "mnemonic" to help it? Like contracting other muscles/taking a deep breath/RK? What do you mean by "rhythmic"? And is it something you can do when you sometimes feel the initial "ticklish penis" that seems to be on the finish right from the start? Or just remedy a sudden feeling of moving to PONR while having sex. Best if you can do it when you are not in control to change speed or position like in the cowgirl position?

I managed, through tennis ball massages + stretches and RKing throughout the day, gain a lot of control (compared to my past) so that usually I don't even have the "ticklish penis" sensation and can thrust freely, sometimes even on the first round. But this is what I do outside sex and it's great I see it working.

But from time to time I get the initial sensation of being on the the edge from the get go and usually then relaxing, rking don't seem to work and I don't feel much in control. Also I think for me it happens when I have indigestion and feel bloated so maybe I'm all cramped up in the pelvic floor. So I don't have any reliable tool to "fix it" at the spot during sex.

So it would be great to add to what I have something to regain control when I feel I'm loosing it and rk's/ deep breathing/position changing/slowing down etc. don't work.
                If you can feel your IC muscles with your hands, then I would say they are already in good shape, just maybe relax them every now and then during masturbation/sex. It needs training, when muscles are getting relaxed, it feels like a baloon which is loosing pressure and it is a bit tickling. It applies to the BS muscle as well. You just need to get rid of that involunteiry flex and contracts. It needs practice and for everyone probably seems different. Just the feeling is that it is going to be loosing pressure.

The PC, BS and IC are connected muscles. So training one, get the others a bit involved. I just made sure to put the focus on the ones that I wanted to train, and I am not fussy if the other are being active a little bit.

Also, consider that I never had tight floor dysfunction. If you have it, you need to cure that first. By what I read about it, it made all these very difficult.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I'm able to do RK's feeling the expatiation and I seem to not need to "force" it with my abs or by straining. But what interested me in your post was that you didn't use RK's during sex to stretch your BC into relaxation but just by learning how to keep them consciously relaxed.

Thought you could give some more tips and tricks how to learn to relax BC without using RK's. Just some more info about the two weeks you spent on training it so all of us others have something to ponder about

So what did you do in the two weeks? How did it feel? Any way to have feedback if your BC is truly relaxed or not (e.g. base on if the glans are inflated or something). Did you do it only while edging or also tried relaxing outside of it?

And what do you mean by "the muscle is rhythmic"? That it clenches while thrusting or just pulsates on its own when aroused? I think the second is what is called here as IKs while the first happens only when thrusting "in" and what I am trying to fully eliminate.

As for the tight PF I think it only happens when I have a bad day and feel bloated. But it's a guessing game still as I'm trying to pinpoint why sometimes out of the blue I'm having a significant harder time to relax my PF. Also I'm in the process of curing my digestion problems so I'm taking care of this but somehow still with no results.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodWork View Post
                    Thanks for the reply.

I'm able to do RK's feeling the expatiation and I seem to not need to "force" it with my abs or by straining. But what interested me in your post was that you didn't use RK's during sex to stretch your BC into relaxation but just by learning how to keep them consciously relaxed.

Thought you could give some more tips and tricks how to learn to relax BC without using RK's. Just some more info about the two weeks you spent on training it so all of us others have something to ponder about

So what did you do in the two weeks? How did it feel? Any way to have feedback if your BC is truly relaxed or not (e.g. base on if the glans are inflated or something). Did you do it only while edging or also tried relaxing outside of it?

And what do you mean by "the muscle is rhythmic"? That it clenches while thrusting or just pulsates on its own when aroused? I think the second is what is called here as IKs while the first happens only when thrusting "in" and what I am trying to fully eliminate.

As for the tight PF I think it only happens when I have a bad day and feel bloated. But it's a guessing game still as I'm trying to pinpoint why sometimes out of the blue I'm having a significant harder time to relax my PF. Also I'm in the process of curing my digestion problems so I'm taking care of this but somehow still with no results.
                    You don't have to force the BC to relaxation, if you force it then you are not relaxing it. I think it is different for everyone and you should see how is the relaxed position for yourself. I do not relax the whole BC (or BS I think is the correct one BC=BS) just I focus on the part below my prostate. When you take a poop, pay attention, the muscle above your prostate is going to start pressing towards your prostate. You need to control that press. Maybe doing reverse kegel behind the base of your penis (not the BS muscle) may help at first to maintan the relaxed position of BS.
                    My training was not just during the masturbation, I constantly throughout the day keeped in my mind that I need to relax that area until it is becoming more and more natural. If your BS do not touch your prostate, it is impossible to cum.
                    Sometimes you loose your erection, and try to get it back (unconsiously) by flexing the BS. This causes also your prostate to be involved. When prostate is involved in everyone, doesn't matter with the history of PE or not, you'll cum very soon.
                    By rythmic I mean, it is not a fixed muscle, it bounces, and if you have trained it to be retracted towards your prostate, it ruins the whole thing, you need to constantly be aware of this. Until you make it to use to not doing this stupid movement. I was aware of it during the whole day. Trained it in different positions, lying down on back, sitting, standing up, pumping, lying down by face down and pumping the air, just to make the muscle use to be relaxed at all time. When this muscle is relaxed, the sensitivity of the glan is significantly reduced.

When you get nervous, or really aroused, this muscle is tend to push towards your prostate, you need to be aware of it at all time.

I used the word "Prostate" many times. It was the key to all of my problems. At all costs it should be avoided.

One more thing, I have started sitting on the ground instead of chairs. I think it really helping me to keep this muscle released. Chairs are tribble for your prostate.

Even now, every once and while, my BS muscle tend to keep flexing towards my prostate and I have to release it. The secret to lasting in bed is undoing this movement. Be confidant that you can do it and you'll make a great progress.

Comment

OK, i think we are getting somewhere but just to be sure we are talking about the same muscles.

Warning - long post

I can't find the images that were once posted and were quite good but here is a what I found, especially the forth diagram:
                      Male Pelvic Floor: Advanced Massage and Bodywork
                      (admins, is it ok to link to a website or should I add somehow add the images?)

So what is somewhat agreed on this site is (been a long time lurker on this site and read a lot of threads so I hope I'm not mistaken):

PC - Pubococcygeus:
                      (2 on the second diagram, 6 (levator ani) on the forth)
                      This one goes around anus. When you kegel you pucker up your anus, reverse kegel when you are doing a bowel movement. Some can use it to stop the flow of urine. As I understand this one is used and has to be strong for dry orgasming and MMO ? Not sure.

BC - Bulbospongiosus
                      (1 on the forth diagrma)
                      This one is at the base of the penis. When you kegel you can stop urine flow, make your erection jump, bring yourself quicker to ejaculation when you want to finish earlier ... or if you don't want but you are fighting Pre-E . When you reverse kegel you can start/resume urine flow, feel an expansion and ideally move away from PONR. Some can lower their erection with a BC-RK. Some can pump their erection by first a BC-RK and then BC-Kegel to push more blood into the penis. I think it is because the BC is connected with the CS (corpus spongiosum) that is the glans and middle under side of the penis.

IC - Ischiocavernosus
                      (2 on the forth diagram)
                      The most elusive one that most people give up on finding. And I think not because they are lazy but separating BC and IC is not a priority for most and they have success treating BC and IC (or even PC) as one whole. It's a thin muscle that goes way further than you would think in your PF, next to the bone (where I can feel it with my fingers) up to the side of the penis.

When kegeling you can also make your erection jump/retract a bit. Also as IC is connected to the CC (corpus cavernosum) it stiffens your penis shaft sides. If you kegel harder you will most likely involve also the BC muscle. When reverse kegeling? Haven't found anything distinctive. I think that most agree that using your BC to kegel and maintain your erection is bad not only for Pre-E but some say that training your IC is the way to go.

As for the prostate and muscle location looking on the second (it's upside down compared to the rest) and last diagram, right under the prostate is the PC muscle. It's a bit counter intuitive as you feel it most around your anus and the whole back of the PF but it goes to the pubic bone. That's why some people can stop urine flow with the PC as it goes under and past the prostate/bladder/urethra.

Under the prostate and PC is the BC muscle. I feel the BC mostly between the scrotum and anus and not further front like on the diagrams but who knows, that's just how I feel it.

So now that we are on the same page here is what you wrote:
                      I do not relax the whole BC (or BS I think is the correct one BC=BS) just I focus on the part below my prostate. When you take a poop, pay attention, the muscle above your prostate is going to start pressing towards your prostate. You need to control that press. Maybe doing reverse kegel behind the base of your penis (not the BS muscle) may help at first to maintan the relaxed position of BS.
                      So what muscles do you mean by when writing "below prostate" and "above prostate". By "when you poop" you mean when having a bowel movement (I don't feel any muscle contracting I think rather everything is relaxed and stretched) or after - the clenching reflex (that for some is uncontrollable) when the whole PC is pulled back and even kegeled further, also cutting off what you "created" if it wasn't fully evacuated.

Also do you feel your prostate? And if it is squashed by muscles around it? Maybe I should do some exploring on my own because I can't feel my prostate just like that

And as for reverse kegels and how they are understood on this site (hope I don't mess this up) is when you try to expand the PC/BC/IC (separately or all together) so after that, leaving it in a relaxed state when the RK is finished.

Something like when you feel your muscles are all tighten up and you just can't relax them. So you do a nice stretch (like when waking up) so the cramp lets go and after that they usually remain relaxed.

To do a RK some use a lot of force by bracing their abs, using their diaphragm breathing in and maybe other things. For others it's a more gentle procedure (more like how easy/gentle is inflating your belly like a balloon when breathing in). I manage doing it this way and still be able to breath and be relaxed. So some also continue to hold a longer RK or even a small "10%" throughout the day.

So some use it during sex to relax the BC. One or two strong RK or holding a light one. But I think you can't hold a full RK all the time as during the RK. Although the BC muscle maybe relaxed, you are squashing everything else against it ... like possibly the prostate And if you're nervous and do a full RK against the BC that doesn't even budge and doesn't want to relax it can be even worse (somewhat like someone forcing you to do the splits when you're shouting for them to f off). But this is just my speculation.

It seems that you maybe have some other approach where you command your BC to just relax. Something like you would not need to stretch in the morning or when fighting a cramp in your leg, just commanding it to relax. Or maybe that is your version of a 10% light RK through out the day?

Thanks again for the replies.

Comment

Man sorry if I miss some points in your post, it's actually quit long.
                        First of all I need to mention that I cured my Anterior Pelvic Tilt (APT) a few months before and it helps a lot when you realize the mechanism of ejaculation in your body. Put some focus on it. It widen the pelvic floor and stabelizes it.

Secondly, understand that all the pelvic floor muscles are connected and end up in the both ends of the pelvic. So you need to relax these both ends in particular the front end to release the pelvic floor itself. Everyone is different, maybe I am doing reverse kegel unintentionally, but I know through training I learned to release the both end of the pelvic floor and it releases the area above the prostate. Prostate is the indicator of the fact that how is my relaxing performance.

Also remember, letting the neck to be relaxed, mind to be relaxed, your back and the area below your diaphragm has a good effect on releasing your pelvic floor. I tend to tighten these areas, through training I made a habit of getting these released.

It's a truce that if your PC muscles are not powerful, you won't be able to relax them. If you have tight pelvic floor, you are in pain (I was in mild pain), if not probably you still do not have a powerful PC and instead of doing kegel (sucking the both ends up) you have been squeezing your PC.

I recommend visiting a pelvic floor specialist if you can. It helped me a lot to improve my PC.
                        Anthony Gerio N
                        Last edited by Anthony Gerio N; 01-07-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Nice story and congratulations.

I think the crux of the matter and cure was perhaps your APT. Can you tell us how bad it was? What exercises you did? How long it took to fix?

It then makes sense that after fixing the APT you could relax your PF. I say this because whilst your posts are long they don’t really pinpoint what you did/do. Others can’t follow along. I’m of the assumption your simply relaxing the BC and PF generally even though your mind is concentrating on the “1 finger from anus” area.

Congrats once again and would love a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by nevergivein View Post
                            Nice story and congratulations.

I think the crux of the matter and cure was perhaps your APT. Can you tell us how bad it was? What exercises you did? How long it took to fix?

It then makes sense that after fixing the APT you could relax your PF. I say this because whilst your posts are long they don’t really pinpoint what you did/do. Others can’t follow along. I’m of the assumption your simply relaxing the BC and PF generally even though your mind is concentrating on the “1 finger from anus” area.

Congrats once again and would love a reply.
                            For APT I did train my glutes, lower abs and back, streched my hip flexors (you can loads of videos on you tube and if you have a generaly athletic body you can easily fix it in a month).

I paid attention during the last week to what I do (which is now kind of naturally and been able to increase my time as much as I get tired maybe 20, 25 mins apart from foreplay etc.).

First, you do not have to focus 100% on your pelvic floor, it is enough to make sure it is reasonably relaxed. do not push the BS or IC, as well as your PC (which is around the your tail bone).

Second, I relax the back of my diaphragm. I let it go, your lats and lower back consequently get relaxed which has significant effect on relaxing the PC and BS.

I also breath calmly and exhale through my mouth which calms the front of the diapgragm (The pelvic floor therapist told me that Pelvic floor and diapgram are mirrors, relaxing one results in relaxing the second). keep you shoulders a bit open, it helps a lot.

Keeping calm and in control in my head also has helped significantly. In particular at the start of the sex. The first minute is very important, keeping calm during this time makes you confident and increase your relaxation, if you pass the first 1 or 2 mins, then your posture is established and you can even escalate things.

Now after a few weeks, I realized not everything is about pelvic floor. Relaxation and control (calmness) in mind and breathing (inhaling slowly through both mouth and nose (semi-diapragmic breath) and exhaling easily through MOUTH) are as important as the pelvic floor relaxation etc. There should be no pressure on your temporal part of the head. The arousal roots in your minds should chang, and it will gradually.

I still do the PC excercises, once a day, 5 time a week. It has a good effect on the erection quality and Pelvic control. Simply, 5 reps, each 10 second of pulling up both ends of pelvic floor, in between each rep mild diapragmic breathing to relaxing the Pelvic floor. 3 reps of the same standing and 2 reps while walking around.

I hope it is enough in details )

Comment

Working...
                            X