Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the angle of my penis affects my Pre-E

Hey guys,

I've always had a very high erection angle, almost pointing straight up when standing.

Lately, after asking a question in the forum about why I last so much longer standing, I've trying to figure out why that may be in my case.

I found that in my years of cultivating bad habits of masturbating while lying down, that I grip and pull my penis away from me (as opposed to it's usual inclination to stare straight at me) and this gets me to the PONR real fast.

When standing, I last a lot longer and I've noticed that I don't put as much downward pressure on it as I do while lying down.

As a test I tried lying down again but this time trying to jerk it as it lay without pushing it away from me as I was so used to and lo and behold: I lasted twice as long as I normally would have in the position.

This would also explain why I pop so quickly during missionary (as the roof of my girl's vagina pushes down greatly on my upward pointing dong) compared to positions where this is absent (like her on top or me standing.)

For the sake of ensuring I was on to something I repeated this for days with the same results.

To those who are more experienced than I in these forums: do you think that stretching my member downward etc and lowering my angle over time would help relieve some of the tension caused by the downward push on my song?

Edged this morning and had the exact same experience. From today I'm implementing some of the PE side of the forum's stretching techniques but specifically the ones that pull downwards and will see if there are any noticeable changes in my edging routines.

Comment

Working...
    X