X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Premature to Delayed

Hello Everyone!
    This is my first post

I'm 19 and always had premature ejaculation, sometimes i last one our two minutes.

I started to read the forum and work in my problem. I did (and still do) hindi Squats, i work on my apt and do reverse kegels, they didn't bring me any success, until i started doing the Lajin stretch.

Now the problem is that i can't finish. The Last four encounters with my girlfriend lasted about 40 minutes and i didn't even come close to the point of no return. At first i was happy, finally i can please my girlfriend, but now is frustraiting.

Is there any advice or thing i can do? I'm very sorry for my bad english

So you did too much stretch and not enough strength work . Just do the reverse .

Comment

By the way did you also do Paidia ?

Comment

No, the only other thing i did besides the stretches was working my glutes and abs, also i started taking magnesium pills.

So you recomend start doing normal kegels?

Comment

Consider a few sessions of the "Reverse" Stop and Starts to get you back to a more acceptable level of ejaculatory control. The Reverse Stop and Starts is performed using an extremely light grip and attempt to ejaculate as quickly as possible. That should help to reset your sensory threshold.

Caution- it won't take many of these sessions to reset your sensory threshold!
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Do Kegels and fewer rk etc.

Comment

I currently struggle from PE. I want to know what you thought helped you. Did the stretching make that big of a difference? I wish i could go 40 minutes.

Comment

Thanks for all your advice, i will try all of what you said and report back.

As of what i did. I really don't think that the stretches alone was enough.
                This was my routine
                10 minutes hip flexor stretch (5 each leg)
                5 minutes hindi squat
                2 pills of magnesium
                That was everyday

On mondays and fridays i will hit the gym and do legs. I got really strong on hip thrust (405 pounds for 10 reps) and also do sets of planks.
                When i got home, i did the lajin stretch 4 minutes each leg.

I hope there is something in there that can help you

Comment

What hip flexor stretch?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief3nick View Post
                    What hip flexor stretch?
                    He mentions Lajin stretch you can look this up online it seems popular in the east . Would seem to make sense based on our previous experience with stretches and is actually a stretch physio commonly use in the west . If there are more reports of godd results with it I can add it to our suggested stretch thread.

Comment

I have been bouncing in an out of these forums non stop as I love getting as much information as possible. Hawked,
                      Do you feel like your hips were very tight and contributed to your PE? I find that my hips are extremely tight and I am lacking flexibility with them. My PF is not too tight but I still have a decent amount of IK's. I find that my hips are horribly tight though and this could be why my PE has always been bad.

Comment

My hips were very tight and my pf too
                        Sometimes i was getting ik's (or something like spasms in the pf) just thinking of sex.
                        After all the stretches i still fell tight and have spasms and ik's but the are very less strong.

i encourage you to start doing the hip flexor, lajin and hindi squats for a while. Also start training your abs and glutes

Comment

How long have you been doing the Lajin stretch before you started noticed the change in your premature ejaculation?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawked View Post
                            My hips were very tight and my pf too
                            Sometimes i was getting ik's (or something like spasms in the pf) just thinking of sex.
                            After all the stretches i still fell tight and have spasms and ik's but the are very less strong.

i encourage you to start doing the hip flexor, lajin and hindi squats for a while. Also start training your abs and glutes
                            Can you give us a few links how to do hip flexor, what you did?
                            Current: 5 x 4.5 (BPEL x EG), 2.5 flaccid
                            Goal (hope so in 3 years): 7.25 x 5.71 erected and 4.5 flaccid

Comment

How long have you been doing the exercises?

Comment

Working...
                              X