Getting hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting hard

Hey, i would like to know what i can do to get hard at lower levels of arousal
    i found that i only get fully hard when im at 8ish-9-10
    how can i get hard at 6-7 if that's possible

Anyone?

Comment

Practice.

I can get to 100% EQ while remaining at a 7 arousal.

Before I would hit the PONR at a 7, now at a 7 my wife thinks I am so hard I am about to ejaculate.

However it took a lot of work. I did daily edging and later daily ballooning to do it. I retrained my erection to get fully hard without expecting to ejaculate.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Alright bro thanks
        anything to focus on specifically ?
        I just dont want that the fact that im only full thard when im at 9, will strengthen the connection of fully hard only when high arousal level, mentally that is.

Comment

Have you always been this way or have you been doing any type of training? Before I started RKs I was hard as could be. I lost a lot of erection quality for a while. I started doing kegels again and that has helped.

Comment

fully erected when in high arousal levels? yes
            Also i've been getting random erections during the day all my life but i think it's because of unbalanced pelvic floor and random hornieness moments

i do plateau edging, kegels ,reverse kegels, stretching and ballooning

I mean i might i achieve with my current routine, i just wanna know if there's something i can focus on to boost that area up cuz i think it'll contribute big to my pre-e improvement

Comment

I am concentrating on ballooning myself now. I’m trying to increase sensitivity and erection quality

Comment

Originally posted by bball33 View Post
                I am concentrating on ballooning myself now. I’m trying to increase sensitivity and erection quality
                So what increased sensitivity could give you?

Comment

Well now that I have decent stamina I’d trying to extend the amount of time it feels really good. I went to get to a point where I can hit a 7 really quick and stay there for as long as I want

Comment

For me it’s very low arousal scale or very high arousal scale. I bounce between hardly feeling anything or PONR. Now I want my cake and to eat it too haha

Comment

Two words; foreskin regeneration.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Two words; foreskin regeneration.
                        Hahah bruh what?

Comment

There are pointers to this in the plateau edging thread.

Comment

im circumcised

Comment

Working...
                            X