Can't orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't orgasm?

BIG PROBLEM. Like many people, I've been a bit bored on lockdown and been masturbating quite a bit lately.

But I have a big issue, since yesterday morning I can ejaculate but not orgasm (or perhaps just a very weak orgasm)

To see if this was a one off, I've been doing the dreaded "testing"... I've had issues with EQ also, whilst I can get fully hard it has taken way more effort than usual and I feel hypersensitive (the feeling of trying to carry on post-ejaculation, except whilst trying to get erect and whilst trying to orgasm). Whilst standing up this is at it's worst, whilst sat down not as bad.

2 things here, I've either seriously damaged myself and messed up my orgasms for good or I'm just in constant refractory due to overejaculation and need to ease up for a couple of days. Praying the latter, any ideas?

Also, this has made zero difference to the premature ejaculation issues I've been having, if I had delayed orgasm that would be a fair swap but not this!

Comment

Stop fapping.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Stop fapping.
        What do you think has actually happened though?

Comment

Over fapping has increased your tolerance to orgasm. You've made your orgasm receptors numb, exhausting them. Sex is very similar to drug use. Don't abuse it!

Thank me later.

Comment

Over fapping has increased your tolerance to orgasm. You've made your orgasm receptors numb, exhausting them. Sex is very similar to drug use. Don't abuse it!

Thank me later.
            Understood, is it likely to improve with a break or does it sound permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by darren333 View Post
              Understood, is it likely to improve with a break or does it sound permanent?
              You'll be fine. Stop the "testing" of orgasmic response. Start exercising.

Comment

So, after further "testing" (Sorry Jay, won't happen again). I don't think it's a case of me not orgasming otherwise I probably wouldn't ejaculate, but I've come to the conclusion that masturbating and busting a nut 4-5 times a day has affected my EQ and quality/duration of orgasms.. Fair conclusion?

Comment

I have ejaculated many times without orgasm.

Whichever the conclusion, give your dick and brain a rest.

Comment

I have ejaculated many times without orgasm.

Whichever the conclusion, give your dick and brain a rest.
                    I have done in the past but only partially and wilfully. What's been happening is at the contraction phase where I ejaculate I feel hypersensitive like I'm still in refractory.... maybe because I actually am! Lol

Either way, weak orgasms/no orgasms suck so I'll have to find another hobby during this lockdown! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X