Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My case is soooo WEIRD

Hey guys,

I don't even know what to say..I'm 23, I had amazing sex in my life when I was younger, had 3-4 rounds a day with my girls now I can't even fuck 2 times a day and my EQ is bad, probably because I'm stressed as fuck due to master's and job.

But, the biggest problem is this: Whenever my gf gives me blowjob I can last for sooooo long, last time I last for like 50 minutes with intense blowjob, she didn't stop for a sec. I was like wtf? And this happened for so many times, I just can't cum while blowjob. BUT, when it is time to have sex I'm just done, I thought if I can last for ages while she giving me blowjob then I will be able to have sex for at least 10 minutes but no. I don't know why, maybe it's in my head but this makes me fucking nervous, how the fuck can I fix this?

Performance anxiety. You doing alright bro?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Relax! Focus on other things, and it will come back. You wrote that you are under a lot of stress right now, so give yourself a break and your youthful libido will return. I always had a delayed ejaculation complex. It eventually resolved itself. Just don't make too much of this probably anxiety produced sydrome.

Comment

It worths to evaluate if you have the problem in static situation during sex as well e.g. cowgirl position, maybe your problem is with motion and dynamic positions for you which is a separate matter.

Comment

Maybe I should see a doctor Idk, my childhood tics came back, they are always present when I'm stressed, I'm a perfectionist as well. I started running and exercising, even tho I'm healthy and skinny. I hope everything will be fine and yeah I have performance anxiety everytime...but it's much "smaller" than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz;[URL="tel:1620495"
            1620495[/URL]]Hey guys,

I don't even know what to say..I'm 23, I had amazing sex in my life when I was younger, had 3-4 rounds a day with my girls now I can't even fuck 2 times a day and my EQ is bad, probably because I'm stressed as fuck due to master's and job.

But, the biggest problem is this: Whenever my gf gives me blowjob I can last for sooooo long, last time I last for like 50 minutes with intense blowjob, she didn't stop for a sec. I was like wtf? And this happened for so many times, I just can't cum while blowjob. BUT, when it is time to have sex I'm just done, I thought if I can last for ages while she giving me blowjob then I will be able to have sex for at least 10 minutes but no. I don't know why, maybe it's in my head but this makes me fucking nervous, how the fuck can I fix this?
            I would say she needs to get better at blowjobs
            Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
            Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
            My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
              I would say she needs to get better at blowjobs
              I have been with more than 6 girls and it's the same, my current gf is insane so it's not what you think.

Comment

Do you suffer pre-e during PIV whether or not you're the one putting in the work?

Comment

Ok so stress is a bitch especially to the penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Do you suffer pre-e during PIV whether or not you're the one putting in the work?
                    I'm the only one who putting in the work if we are talking about poses. I think it's the stress and the perfomance anxiety combination and the "thought" that I will cum early. Any idea? SSRI would help or what?

Comment

A vicious circle...

Stressed because of performance anxiety <---------> Performance anxiety because of stress.

i think every man out there battles this at some point. Learn to park the work/studies at the curb when it is fun time with your girl. Its just a temporary hump you need to get over - all will be fine.

I too can last forever with a blowjob, however, my wife knows how to change that and make me go when she wants me to go. With age comes experience and in her case - raw talent.

Comment

Any advice for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
                          I'm the only one who putting in the work if we are talking about poses. I think it's the stress and the perfomance anxiety combination and the "thought" that I will cum early. Any idea? SSRI would help or what?
                          No pills. I think what's happening if I had to guess, is if/when you take over the action, you clench your PF without realizing, causing pre-e. Gotta learn to relax the PF bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            No pills. I think what's happening if I had to guess, is if/when you take over the action, you clench your PF without realizing, causing pre-e. Gotta learn to relax the PF bro.
                            How?

Comment

How what? Read the stickies.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ulation-forum/

Comment

Working...
                              X