Is normal gym weight training okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is normal gym weight training okay?

Sorry if this has been asked before, i struggled to find anything..

So been really looking into every thing on this forum to help with my Premature ejaculation and mild hard flacid.. i have a tight pelvic floor as i have Involuntary kegels a lot through masturbation and ive noticed throughout the day...

so i've got a plan together which involves Reverse Kegels, Yoga, stretching, massaging , meditation etc..

Now i really really do not want to stop my weight lifting, its really something i enjoy doing especially during lockdown here in the uk, really helps my mental health: I do squats/deadlifts/benchpress/overhead press/curls/dips/rows.. all the normal stuff, is this okay to carry on???? or is it ABSOLUTELY DETRIMENTAL TO ME?

At the moment i will only squat and deadlift around twice a week, and do the other stuff probably twice a week too.
    heythereyou123456
    Last edited by heythereyou123456; 04-16-2020, 12:26 PM.

Originally posted by heythereyou123456 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, i struggled to find anything..

So been really looking into every thing on this forum to help with my Premature ejaculation and mild hard flacid.. i have a tight pelvic floor as i have Involuntary kegels a lot through masturbation and ive noticed throughout the day...

so i've got a plan together which involves Reverse Kegels, Yoga, stretching, massaging , meditation etc..

Now i really really do not want to stop my weight lifting, its really something i enjoy doing especially during lockdown here in the uk, really helps my mental health: I do squats/deadlifts/benchpress/overhead press/curls/dips/rows.. all the normal stuff, is this okay to carry on???? or is it ABSOLUTELY DETRIMENTAL TO ME?

At the moment i will only squat and deadlift around twice a week, and do the other stuff probably twice a week too.
    If not anything I believe they could help if you do them in the right posture. Even add to them other excersises man. They power up glutes and core. Different variation of squats in particular are great, I do them twice per week heavy training as well.

Comment

Working...
    X