Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reducing PreE with Jelqing and/or Cannabis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reducing PreE with Jelqing and/or Cannabis?

Hey guys, longtime lurker, longtime premature ejaculator, etc etc

I'll jump right into it: My problems got as bad as they ever have been a few years ago, then got somewhat better, then got worse again, and I’m trying to isolate the things that have changed in my life. Maybe you can lend some guidance.

Things that maybe increased my stamina:
    • discovering this forum and being generally more consciously aware of my pelvic muscles
    • doing 5 minutes of reverse kegel and 1 minute of kegel a day for a few months
    • doing the JP90 routine from the PE forum; I didn't think of this as related at the time, but perhaps it desensitized me and/or the warmup helped loosen my pelvic floor?
    • smoking about a gram or so of weed once a week after synagogue
    • walking about 4 miles a day to get between home and class

It got worse again after I moved cities and started working full time. Since the problem worsened again, I’ve tried picking back up the regular and reverse kegels, to no avail. I’ve also gone to a pelvic floor PT, who confirmed I have an extremely tight pelvic floor and gave me some tools to help loosen it at home, but I couldn’t afford to keep going to her forever.

I've thought about it some, and the only other factors I can come up with are that I don't have that weekly dose of weed, that I walk less, and that I fell off on the jelqing. Could any of these have any effect on PreE?

It makes sense to me that the warmup and warm-down from the jelqing routine, along with some of the stretches themselves, could have released some of that tension. Does anyone know anything or have any experience that backs this up or refutes it?

I'm thinking that the marijuana could have also relaxed those muscles, and that spending more time walking and less sitting could have caused less tension in the first place.

If I can only commit to like 20 minutes a day for stretching the area, what do you all recommend (I’ll also repost just this question on the other forum)?

If weed were indeed helping, do you think I should look into any supplements/pharmaceuticals instead that may work even better?

Yep, relax the PF. Stretch it, massage it..

Weed relaxes. No need for any medication. Needs consistent work to get there.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Been to see a physio who does male pelvic floor work.

Comment

Working...
      X