Trying the byggd program with plateau edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying the byggd program with plateau edging

I am doing PE almost 2 months with success. But I also suffer from preE. It is so frustrating when you have both problems.
    Lots of information here and it is quite impossible to choose the right programme.
    I determined that I have an arousal problem, it just makes me not wanna cum, but cum immediately.
    when I do plateu edging, have no problem going for 20mins with blank mind, sometimes even more.
    But anytime I thought of something dirty or sexual I reach PONR.
    I decided to try the byggD routine since it has lots of praisal. If you have any advice please share.
    If I manage to do it, will follow up and let you know.
    Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
    Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Same here Man, i can go as long as i want edging with not much arousal though

But as soon as i incorporate them the reflex is automatic, its purely a trained nerve reflex , no idea about how to reverse it

Comment

Originally posted by latuda View Post
      Same here Man, i can go as long as i want edging with not much arousal though

But as soon as i incorporate them the reflex is automatic, its purely a trained nerve reflex , no idea about how to reverse it
      I wish someone could help us out here. Since i can't really understand what arousal scale is. When there's an errction, there must be some arousal - so my guess is when our mind is blank the arousal is around 6-7... And once stimuli hits....we reach 10 immediately, so i guess that's the idea - to learn to stop before 10 and relax to decrease to 7-8. any advice or further feedback will be much appreciated.
      dont know if byggd is still active....would love to shoot him a message

Comment

The idea is that you have to break the feedback loop. Learn your own responses to arousal when stimulating yourself. There will come a point when a certain muscle tenses or your breathing rhythm changes, or something else. When that happens, forcibly reverse that response - slacken the muscle, bring your breathing rhythm back etc. Then you will have broken the loop and this should slow down the whole rush to ejaculation.

It's exactly like when you're in a stressful situation and want to calm down. You consciously relax your tense muscles, breathe deep. You break the loop and the stress reduces. Only, with a pre-E routine, it can be much harder to identify those symptoms at first.

Comment

I have been using combination of byggd drummer19 and the plateau edging techniques. Every day I have been massaging my pelvic floor with tennis ball for an hour or two per day. Any time i pee i focus to not do a IK even though it happens many times i try not to dwell on it.
          It bothers me when sometimes I edge and i go faster at the end on purpose and reach the ponr where not even the strongest kegel can stop it and I dwell on. (After 30mins)
          Now I am on the second week, tomorrow starting the third which i plan to make the same routine as the second with sound stimuli. Anytime i edge like that I focus on my pelvic floor, do some hard RK and breath deep trying to figure out my arousal scale which is hard and am still unsuccessful. There is no way to snap out of it when it reaches the PONR and am so frustrated. Also now I experience no orgasms which is weird since when I was doing plateau on blank mind I was experiencing full body orgasms (i had spasm on my hands and chest and neck, made me like i cant feel it, filled with electricity and it felt so damn good like anytime i had sex).
          If you have some feedback pls share. I will continue for this month doing the same routine. If i am not successful I guess I will need to do the drummer19 arousal technique from the very beginning.
          alonside I do my PE regularly.

Comment

Do rk further back from ponr . If you do them around ponr you need a lot of skill to make it work for you.

You should feel no guilt from cuming if you have achieved your goal and guilt can be part of the issue.

Comment

platuea edging seems weird (maybe to me only). In sex while you are feeling you are reaching a point towards ejaculation, you realize you have tightened your PF and thus you have to slow down or stop for a few seconds, rearrange your PF, your breathing and your mind, then continue. It happens many time during the sex for many. it is not that linear and it is not that fun to stay in a blank mind status. It is called controlling what is happening not killing it.
              In a 20 minute sex nowadays I may do it 6 or 7 times.

And yes if you rk around the PONR it doesn't end well. If you want them to work, you have to stop, do a full RK (meaning including all your PF), check if everything got relaxed then continue.

Comment

With training all this should be auto and require no concious effort . A boxer does not think now I have to duck now I have to weave now I have to punch . How does he do this he trains for it .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Do rk further back from ponr . If you do them around ponr you need a lot of skill to make it work for you.

You should feel no guilt from cuming if you have achieved your goal and guilt can be part of the issue.
                  thanks Pegasus. I am just a bit pissed but no guilt. Byggd said it and many others the same. I will keep pushing and will succeed no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                    platuea edging seems weird (maybe to me only). In sex while you are feeling you are reaching a point towards ejaculation, you realize you have tightened your PF and thus you have to slow down or stop for a few seconds, rearrange your PF, your breathing and your mind, then continue. It happens many time during the sex for many. it is not that linear and it is not that fun to stay in a blank mind status. It is called controlling what is happening not killing it.
                    In a 20 minute sex nowadays I may do it 6 or 7 times.

And yes if you rk around the PONR it doesn't end well. If you want them to work, you have to stop, do a full RK (meaning including all your PF), check if everything got relaxed then continue.
                    The plateau is very hard to achieve and needs time. Its never weird, if u are doing it right. The plateau is feeling the pleasure but not the PONR. What u are talking about to me it seems start and stop basic edging. Also, From my understanding that's the halfway to mmo and lasting longer. Thanks for the tip on RK.
                    This arousal thing is hard to overcome anyway, the stimuli just pushes u to make IK and it sucks. Hopefully with these programs this can be dealt with. Something has to work. Thanks for the response !

Comment

I mastered riding the plateau so well it depleted my brain and made me fawktard. User beware.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        I mastered riding the plateau so well it depleted my brain and made me fawktard. User beware.
                        I really don't understand this and it is not a comment I have run across before . Certainly mmo can have head effects but plateau is not noted for it .

Comment

I have struggles with fighting the IK. While on voice stimuli , i get them more frequently and do my best to fight with RKs. The strokes are slow, and the arousal control is almost impossible to control. I am trying to push the excitement from my crotch into my brain, but unsuccessfully. So reaching plateau is very far. As for DO, I saw that it can be achieved by squeezing the anus i.e back kegel.tried it but nothing yet. Ive started doing kegels and reverse kegels in my routine. any comments are much appreciated.
                          During my edging since it is slow strokes i never achieved an orgasm. All the time I stroke I focus on feeling pleasure and not the urge to cum, I squeeze my body and glutes and imagine energy going up in my brain. So far nothing, but hopefully with the kegel exercises it will help me.

Comment

Originally posted by VirgilD5to6 View Post
                            I have struggles with fighting the IK. While on voice stimuli , i get them more frequently and do my best to fight with RKs. The strokes are slow, and the arousal control is almost impossible to control. I am trying to push the excitement from my crotch into my brain, but unsuccessfully. So reaching plateau is very far. As for DO, I saw that it can be achieved by squeezing the anus i.e back kegel.tried it but nothing yet. Ive started doing kegels and reverse kegels in my routine. any comments are much appreciated.
                            During my edging since it is slow strokes i never achieved an orgasm. All the time I stroke I focus on feeling pleasure and not the urge to cum, I squeeze my body and glutes and imagine energy going up in my brain. So far nothing, but hopefully with the kegel exercises it will help me.
                            Do not attempt DO at this point in your training there would be injury risk .
                            What is your out of sex k/rk routine in particular I would like to know the proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Do not attempt DO at this point in your training there would be injury risk .
                              What is your out of sex k/rk routine in particular I would like to know the proportion.
                              Thank you Pegasus for warning me. I read it in the Mantak Chias book and interviews saying we should contract the anus in order to move the energy up and with that we apply pressure on thr prostate to cause an orgasm. I will not attempt it now then. As for the proportion, I do 5 second kegel holds around 150 reps. And later in the day I do around 300 RKs with 2-3 hours of tennis ball massage. the RK I still do it with pushing, i.e. using my abs in the process. I plan after I finish the program and redo it using a fleshlight. Then I might look more into MMO and the DO theory. Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
                              X