What are Lajin stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Lajin stretches?

I've seen them mentioned a few times, but i can't seem to find any concrete info as to how to do them, what benefits they may have, and if the are even worth my time.

Can anyone chime in?

look up CuredbyGibbon on youtube

Comment

There is any amount of info on Google .
      This is a stretch popular in the east and among western physio . It targets the pelvic region and some members swear by it .
      Why not try it and see .
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 05-26-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I am already doing it twice a day 4 minutes each leg. My goal is to build it up to 30 minutes each leg and eventually add weights. Not enterily sure if I am doing it alright but I do feel my PF getting slightly more relaxed. CuredByGibbon stated that you will start to see results after 14 days if you kept doing it consistenly. Right now it's my 3rd day of doing these so I hope to see some results next week or the week after. I have been struggling with PreE all my life and haven't been able to find a routine/cure yet that works for me so I really hope this is the miracle that I need and that it will help me.

Comment

Hello guys

I am CuredByGibbon from youtube with lajin stretches...
          THO i am little pissed off of people practicing lajin less than 2-3 months and asking me 100000question.. or asking me "can i do it without the special bench? .. Can i do it without belt? ect"
          Lets make this clear. If you do not practice lajin on the bench with belt on the top leg and more than 20minutes each leg, every single day, than you are not doing it.

For lazy people i've uploaded other methods like the yoga practice .. here is link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OeYPoHUb8&t=3s
          but with one update... do the firs exercise 5-7minutes...
          From yoga practice I have the most positive feedback.

If i need to talk about lajin again.... There are few guys who text me, that they have amazing effect in the first 14 days. For me first really good effects come after month and a half... and were inconsistant till the 3th month... than the results become more stable.
          If you don't have that patience and dedication to practice stuff like lajin, just don't practice it. you will only waste your time.

Thank you for the interest!
          Wish you all good!

Comment

Also this is the book for PaidaLajin
            http://www.healthmantra.com/paida-lajin/lajin-book.pdf

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by CuredByGibbon View Post
              Hello guys

I am CuredByGibbon from youtube with lajin stretches...
              THO i am little pissed off of people practicing lajin less than 2-3 months and asking me 100000question.. or asking me "can i do it without the special bench? .. Can i do it without belt? ect"
              Lets make this clear. If you do not practice lajin on the bench with belt on the top leg and more than 20minutes each leg, every single day, than you are not doing it.

For lazy people i've uploaded other methods like the yoga practice .. here is link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OeYPoHUb8&t=3s
              but with one update... do the firs exercise 5-7minutes...
              From yoga practice I have the most positive feedback.

If i need to talk about lajin again.... There are few guys who text me, that they have amazing effect in the first 14 days. For me first really good effects come after month and a half... and were inconsistant till the 3th month... than the results become more stable.
              If you don't have that patience and dedication to practice stuff like lajin, just don't practice it. you will only waste your time.

Thank you for the interest!
              Wish you all good!
              Dear Gibbon,

I appreciate you coming in this forum and helping everyone and explain how it works. I do understand that you should stay consistent in the training to experience the effects of it and that messages from alot of people are pissing you off but I got a few things to ask.

In one of your videos you said that if you don't have a lajin bench (which is awfully expensive to buy) and also not everyone has the materials to make one them self, that using two chairs is good as well. Now if I read this post of yours, you are stating that it won't work unless you have a Lajin Bench and a belt to hold your leg. To be honest that is really disencouraging for guys like me trying to find a cure and practicing this because you said otherwise in your videos.

Also I want to clearify that you get alot of questions from different guys because they are like me, very desperate to find a cure. You have been there and probably understand how frustrating it is to have this problem. Just want to say that please be patient with the questions you receive because we're all just try to find a cure to help us lose this problem.

I respect you and your videos and really appreciate the effort you took into explaining because you could've also kept this for yourself but you did that without asking.

I really hope this will help me cure my PE problem and promise to stay dedicated in doing Lajin stretching. I hope eventually to fix a Lajin bench to make it easier but right now I have to do it with 2 chairs and trying to keep my leg against the wall.

Comment

Umm guys just to put my view on lajin .
                As you know I have promoted stretches particularly of the pelvic region for years . In effect I feel lajin is another stretch and I hope it adds to the vast library of knowledge we have onsite .
                Of course there are other methods onsite and of course a wide variety of other stretched so how significant lajin is remains to be seen .
                That said it is supported in general terms as a stretch by both eastern and western medicine .

Comment

So whats more special about these stretches, compared to the other known stretches for relaxing the PF ?

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                    So whats more special about these stretches, compared to the other known stretches for relaxing the PF ?
                    Time and guys practising it will tell .

Comment

Hello. I apologize for being rude. Sometimes I'm an angry person.

Indeed, in one video, I said that you can use two chairs.
                      The practice with two chairs has less effect.

You can use this super cheap method to make a bench at home - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnrAnw4rWg&t=

To find out what makes Lajin different from other stretches, you can read the book - http://www.healthmantra.com/paida-lajin/lajin-book.pdf

Lajin is actually a method of purifying the energy channels in the body, it is not the typical modern stretching.
                      Lajin is an ancient exercise from traditional Chinese medicine.

Wish you all the best.

Comment

Hello. I apologize for being rude. Sometimes I'm an angry person.

Indeed, in one video, I said that you can use two chairs.
                        The practice with two chairs has less effect.

You can use this super cheap method to make a bench at home - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnrAnw4rWg&t=

To find out what makes Lajin different from other stretches, you can read the book - http://www.healthmantra.com/paida-lajin/lajin-book.pdf

Lajin is actually a method of purifying the energy channels in the body, it is not the typical modern stretching.
                        Lajin is an ancient exercise from traditional Chinese medicine.

Wish you all the best.
                        I dont see anything regarding how those stretches are more effective than other known stretches used for Pre-E.

Edit: Listening to your accent, are you bulgarian ?
                        theGOAT
                        Last edited by theGOAT; 05-29-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Hello, Guys!

I made a reply, but it did not appear. I do not know why.

Excuse me for being rude. Sometimes I get angry quickly.

Lajin is not a method of modern stretching. Lajin is an ancient technique for purifying the body's energy system by stretching.

If you want to learn more about the method, the best way to do it is to read the book -http: //www.healthmantra.com/paida-lajin/lajin-book.pdf

Yes, I said that practicing with two chairs next to the wall is effective, but it is not as effective as practicing on a bench.
                          I healed myself by practicing on a bench. Only on days when I didn't have a bench next to me did I practice with two chairs by the wall. For example, when I'm somewhere in a hotel, I practice with two chairs by the wall.

The truth is that in order to get very good results from a lajin, you have to become a lajin master. It needs to become your lifestyle. Not everyone can make such a sacrifice. I am super dedicated and i strongly believe in traditional teachings, so i gave my best. Maybe for two years of practice i skipped about 7-8 days... For the first three months, I practiced to the best of my ability each time.... Sometimes the pain was so big, that tiers comes to my eyes.
                          Read the book first and you will get the right mindset.. and you will truly understand what paidalajin is about.

I have put other methods in my channel besides lajin. They are also very good. The yoga program is very effective. The comments below it are not fake.

I wish you all the best!

Comment

Originally posted by theGOAT View Post
                            I dont see anything regarding how those stretches are more effective than other known stretches used for Pre-E.

Edit: Listening to your accent, are you bulgarian ?
                            Look, dude.

Lajin is not "stretching" in the modern meaning of this word.
                            We have 12 main energy meridians in our bodies. Lajin is special practice to purify them.

If you can't see any difference, fine.
                            Everyone has the right to remain skeptical. To look at stretching and lajin in the same way.

For me, the difference is huge, because for 8 years I have been practicing yoga daily and for 3 years I have been practicing lajin daily.
                            I see the difference from the point of view of a person who practices them, not from the point of view of a person who reads about them.

The difference for me is that when I practice stretching. The effect is very light and volatile. When I practice the lajin effect is huge in all respects - erection, endurance, libido, mood, health, self-esteem.

I just got tired of wandering around forums and trying things that don't help. That's why I did my best to become a lajin master. I knew it purified the meridians associated with sexual function. I still continue to practice lajin and feel my body unblocking.
                            No treatment will come with 95% reading and 5% practice. It should become 95% practice and 5% reading. This is my opinion on the matter.

Wish you all good!

Comment

Look, dude.

Lajin is not "stretching" in the modern meaning of this word.
                              We have 12 main energy meridians in our bodies. Lajin is special practice to purify them.

If you can't see any difference, fine.
                              Everyone has the right to remain skeptical. To look at stretching and lajin in the same way.

For me, the difference is huge, because for 8 years I have been practicing yoga daily and for 3 years I have been practicing lajin daily.
                              I see the difference from the point of view of a person who practices them, not from the point of view of a person who reads about them.

The difference for me is that when I practice stretching. The effect is very light and volatile. When I practice the lajin effect is huge in all respects - erection, endurance, libido, mood, health, self-esteem.

I just got tired of wandering around forums and trying things that don't help. That's why I did my best to become a lajin master. I knew it purified the meridians associated with sexual function. I still continue to practice lajin and feel my body unblocking.
                              No treatment will come with 95% reading and 5% practice. It should become 95% practice and 5% reading. This is my opinion on the matter.

Wish you all good!
                              Umm yeah agree about the practise is more important than the reading .
                              However purify mystic meridians and the like umm yeah you might want to stick with calling lajin a stretch .

We get a lot of guys coming with" miracles "onsite let time tell the story if your methods work it will become apparent .

Comment

Working...
                              X