Just had an insight during a good edging session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had an insight during a good edging session

I literally just stopped banging my fleshlight because I got tired after 1 hour edging.

So here’s the thing: I almost came in the first 2 minutes while edging standing up (personally a good position to maintain control), then I changed position to laying down on my side, the best position to keep calm, worked about 5 minutes and PONR was right there. Have been trying hard to breath slowly and relax my pelvic floor.

After that, I just thought with myself “screw this, I’m here for almost 10 minutes now, already hit my goal, next PONR and I quit”... and the next PONR never came.

I was too relaxed after taking the pressure to not cum early out of my head that I even had some light IKs while thrusting hard but it did NOTHING to me. My muscles (abs, bc, pc) weren’t tense anymore and I was breathing like I usually do before falling asleep. So I know it may be obvious to some of you, but it wasn’t to me, that LITERALLY RELAXING instead of trying to “manually” control your tension is a game changer.

Of course it’s hard to put in practice, but the more time you see yourself lasting, easier it is to chill and actually enjoy the edging/sex. Also try to smile, it’s odd but kinda works, I think your body just reacts like you really are happy and have the control over the situation.

Tomorrow I’ll see my girlfriend after a month and gonna try this again.

Hope this helps someone!

Originally posted by maverikson View Post
    I literally just stopped banging my fleshlight because I got tired after 1 hour edging.

So here’s the thing: I almost came in the first 2 minutes while edging standing up (personally a good position to maintain control), then I changed position to laying down on my side, the best position to keep calm, worked about 5 minutes and PONR was right there. Have been trying hard to breath slowly and relax my pelvic floor.

After that, I just thought with myself “screw this, I’m here for almost 10 minutes now, already hit my goal, next PONR and I quit”... and the next PONR never came.

I was too relaxed after taking the pressure to not cum early out of my head that I even had some light IKs while thrusting hard but it did NOTHING to me. My muscles (abs, bc, pc) weren’t tense anymore and I was breathing like I usually do before falling asleep. So I know it may be obvious to some of you, but it wasn’t to me, that LITERALLY RELAXING instead of trying to “manually” control your tension is a game changer.

Of course it’s hard to put in practice, but the more time you see yourself lasting, easier it is to chill and actually enjoy the edging/sex. Also try to smile, it’s odd but kinda works, I think your body just reacts like you really are happy and have the control over the situation.

Tomorrow I’ll see my girlfriend after a month and gonna try this again.

Hope this helps someone!
    My previous time having sex I was smiling and it was the best sex I have ever had. It is defintely a game changer to be relaxed and happy. hope it works tommorow

Comment

Being calm helps, being positive helps and being confident helps even more (initially, after a while you'll see it's okay to be any mood, exepct stressed or frightened).

However, during your edging session you have to be careful to not link loosing your erection to some point to being in control etc. The thing that is likely to happen at initial stages of loosening your PF is that at first you have a powerful erection, you reach PONR and you stop for several times, then you loose some of your erection for the next times.
      The danger of this is that you reduce the time of your training and you keep believing that, hey I am in 100% ok situation, while you need to yet continue your hardest routine.

Comment

Working...
      X