Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to cure sensitive head? On route to Pre E cure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to cure sensitive head? On route to Pre E cure!

Hi all,

I'm new to posting on here but have been reading all around the PE forums for the last few weeks and trying to see how I can cure my premature ejaculation.

For a bit of background, I am 21 yrs old and don't have a sexual partner to practice with, but have pretty severe PE - I can only last a few thrusts into my fleshlight. One of the main causes of this are IK's which I am trying to eradicate through many of the pelvic floor stretching exercises & reverse kegel routine mentioned on these forums. I am also hoping to practice edging with my fleshlight to get used to the intense sensation of it and also only cum every few days to help train myself that I don't need to ejaculate every time. (Let me know if you think this is a good starting point!)

One issue I am having is that I seem to have an extremely sensitive head. For example, when I'm hard and I pinch the head with two fingers, I'll instantly have a super strong IK and I can definitely tell that when thrusting into my fleshlight, it is the intense sensation of pressure on my head which is bringing me to the PONR very quickly.

What are your recommendations for reducing this sensitivity or getting my head used to it without involuntary kegelling all the time?

- I am thinking some sort of 'ballooning' where I stimulate the head (Billy Berigman's video) continually without ejaculating may help.

Any other suggestions or general advice would be more than welcome!

Thanks

Super sensitivity on the glans is a result of extremly tight BC muscle. Read forums and work on it accordingly, a lot had that problem got cured.

Comment

Practice front RK during glans stimulus.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
        Super sensitivity on the glans is a result of extremly tight BC muscle. Read forums and work on it accordingly, a lot had that problem got cured.
        Hi Anthony, thanks for your response!

So do you just suggest continually working on pelvic floor streches, hindi squats and a heavy RK routine should be what I should be focusing on to fix this? I've read a lot of the forums, but just wanted some clarification

Thanks

Comment

Thx for posting this topic, have the same issue, i'll keep reading this topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Prembeater View Post
            Hi Anthony, thanks for your response!

So do you just suggest continually working on pelvic floor streches, hindi squats and a heavy RK routine should be what I should be focusing on to fix this? I've read a lot of the forums, but just wanted some clarification

Thanks
            Heavy RK routine? It would be a very big mistake for many people (we have exeptions that maybe able to handle it) to apply hard and heavy RKs. I learned that while stretching glutes and abductors few months ago and also reading academic papers and consulting with yoga practioners. If you push a muscle too hard through a stretch, the nervous system fights it back. However, light stretches and keeping the muscle in a light stretch for long period of times can reform the muscle. The PF muscles follow the same principles. So, hindi squat with RKs where you feel the stretch, not pain, and keeping RKs through out the day is the best cure. Also change your habits. sitting for long periods of time, sitting on chairs instead of floor, not being dynamic through the day, keeping your shoulders front, sleeping in bad positions (it depends on your posture) can slow down your progress on correcting your posture which should have and impact on your ability to perform RKs and keeping PF relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
              Heavy RK routine? It would be a very big mistake for many people (we have exeptions that maybe able to handle it) to apply hard and heavy RKs. I learned that while stretching glutes and abductors few months ago and also reading academic papers and consulting with yoga practioners. If you push a muscle too hard through a stretch, the nervous system fights it back. However, light stretches and keeping the muscle in a light stretch for long period of times can reform the muscle. The PF muscles follow the same principles. So, hindi squat with RKs where you feel the stretch, not pain, and keeping RKs through out the day is the best cure. Also change your habits. sitting for long periods of time, sitting on chairs instead of floor, not being dynamic through the day, keeping your shoulders front, sleeping in bad positions (it depends on your posture) can slow down your progress on correcting your posture which should have and impact on your ability to perform RKs and keeping PF relaxed.
              Apologies for my phrasing - by heavy, I didn't mean applying hard and heavy RK's, I mean doing a routine that focuses heavily on Reverse Kegels rather than on normal kegels haha

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna aim to do as many light RK's throughout the day as possible - I find myself doing IK's throughout various normal daily activities, so clearly this is something I need to work on. Hopefully, the daily stretches and attempts to hold a RK will eventually help to fix this.

When you're talking about posture - do you think APT is something worth looking to fix as well? I think I may have a slight anterior pelvic tilt...

Comment

Apologies for my phrasing - by heavy, I didn't mean applying hard and heavy RK's, I mean doing a routine that focuses heavily on Reverse Kegels rather than on normal kegels haha

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna aim to do as many light RK's throughout the day as possible - I find myself doing IK's throughout various normal daily activities, so clearly this is something I need to work on. Hopefully, the daily stretches and attempts to hold a RK will eventually help to fix this.

When you're talking about posture - do you think APT is something worth looking to fix as well? I think I may have a slight anterior pelvic tilt...
                First you have to make sure you have APT, there are other posture misforms that you may have and think by mistake it is ATP. A few degrees of ATP is normal if it is not a lot. In any case working on abs and glutes (for glutes stretching as well) is beneficial.

Holding a RK is good both for getting of the habit to rid of big involunteery tightening PF (I don't like to call them kegel for many reasons) and also a muscle to get out of the form it has been for many years needs to be in a correct format for a long time as well. Moreover, if you look at 3d images of PF, there are a lot more valves and tissues beside PF and they should release and open as well. Holding RK, I believe, effects them as well.

Now, if I forget to do the RKs for a few days (just tested it for experimentation), the muscles tend to get back to their initial form. I think they should be keeped trained for a long period of months/years to learn the new format.

Comment

Try this:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...squeezing.html

Also search on YouTube Billy Berigman How to cure premature ejaculation

Hope those help.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm new to posting on here but have been reading all around the PE forums for the last few weeks and trying to see how I can cure my premature ejaculation.

For a bit of background, I am 21 yrs old and don't have a sexual partner to practice with, but have pretty severe PE - I can only last a few thrusts into my fleshlight. One of the main causes of this are IK's which I am trying to eradicate through many of the pelvic floor stretching exercises & reverse kegel routine mentioned on these forums. I am also hoping to practice edging with my fleshlight to get used to the intense sensation of it and also only cum every few days to help train myself that I don't need to ejaculate every time. (Let me know if you think this is a good starting point!)

One issue I am having is that I seem to have an extremely sensitive head. For example, when I'm hard and I pinch the head with two fingers, I'll instantly have a super strong IK and I can definitely tell that when thrusting into my fleshlight, it is the intense sensation of pressure on my head which is bringing me to the PONR very quickly.

What are your recommendations for reducing this sensitivity or getting my head used to it without involuntary kegelling all the time?

- I am thinking some sort of 'ballooning' where I stimulate the head (Billy Berigman's video) continually without ejaculating may help.

Any other suggestions or general advice would be more than welcome!

Thanks
                    Hello!!
                    I am also having the exactly same issue of sensitive head. A slight touch brings me close to ponr and in few head strokes I am at ponr. Whereas stroking shaft is not a major problem for me. I believe , my PE is majorly due to over sensitive head. Please let me know a way to deal with this particular issue. Anyone who was conquered the same may please guide.

Comment

In general balancing the pelvic floor cures this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Hi Pegasus,
                        These areas are sensitive in my case : head, underside of penis and area where head and shaft joins. How do you suggest balancing pf? Any idea how long will it take to do that ? Also, as mentioned by Boricua in above link, the idea for glans squeezing will it be any better? What to do ? Please help https://pegym.com/forums/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Comment

There are endless threads on how to relax the pelvic floor including some in the must read stickies, you are likely too tense in the pelvic floor so it starts narking when your penis is stimulated .
                          Everyones penis head is sensitive the difference is in how the body reacts to stimulation

Comment

I would advice you to read my log too. Every comment that Anthony_gerio gave me has been a major help. I would focus mainly on doing what they call here 'meditative rk's' and doing those while stretching the whole time. Personally I do a wall squat stretch, wall split, pigeon stretch and hindi squat each two minutes while doing meditative rk's (slow breathing while doing light rk stretches). Keep doing the meditative breathing throughout the day whenever you think about it, preferably in different positions (laying, standing, sitting). Even if you feel like you're not doing it properly just keep breathing and focus on breathing into your pelvic floor, no tensing of muscles, keep the abs relaxed, don't breathe with your chest, just purely breathe into your balls basically. Breathe in through the nose, feel a light movement in your pelvic floor, breathe out slowly while trying to keep the pelvic floor relaxed. Skip all the tensing and hard RK's, those are useless and imo even detrimental. The goal is to relax and being able to breathe in a relaxed manner while having your pelvic floor to stop from tensing.

Next to that really try to train your abs, hamstrings and core. If you have the time some cardio can't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Will a balanced pelvic floor allow a man to thrust hard an take her to pound town in doggystyle? That’s what I’m struggling with right now smh. I used to cum upon entry but now I can soft stroke for a while but she tends to want me to go faster an deeper which then sends me over the PONR

Comment

Working...
                              X