Folic acid supplementation anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folic acid supplementation anyone ?

Does anyone ever tried Folic Acid Supplementation to enhance PE ?

( i know pills are not the definitve answer, but this is not heavy psychotropic , just a natural formula )

Folic acid may offer a cheaper, safer, more efficacious and moreacceptable alternative to the conventional 5-HT re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) for premature ejaculation men. But more informationis needed about the dosage and populations suited to the therapy.Nonetheless, the hypothesis needs to be assessed in multi-centre,randomized, placebo-controlled, cross-over trials with placebo.Moreover, the medium and longterm merits of folic acid, otherhealth benefits, possible side effects and the ideal dosage have tobe determined.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21123000/

The only supplement I would consider is probably tryptophan, its quite safe and it has great benefits on serotonin.
    Never tried it tho, if regular diet and workouts dont help, I might add that also, bit one thing at a time

Comment

Folic acid is counter productive in my experience. It makes things worse.
      You can try tryptophan or vitamin b3 (nicotinamide/niacinamide/niacin) I think. It is known to lower histamine/inflammation levels and is helpful in pre-e.

For me, things like almonds, raw garlic, turmeric/ginger are good anti-inflammatory and relaxing. Only eating 2 cloves of raw garlic daily, can alone make the difference within 2 weeks.
      And most importantly, reduce or avoid inflammatory foods like sugars, refined carbs and packaged foods.

Comment

Why is Folic acid bad for PE?

Comment

Originally posted by PYT View Post
          Why is Folic acid bad for PE?
          Because folic acid causes release of histamine in the blood.

Comment

Working...
          X